Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Gift Idea forum

17th Birthday Girl1

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 22, 2012 7:42:29 PM PDT
Hey! So it is my best friend's birthday in 2 weeks and i have NO idea what to get her! Any suggestion is greatly appreciated!! help Please!!

Posted on Jun 24, 2012 4:44:45 PM PDT
Angela says:
Gift cards are always nice if you aren't sure what to get her, does she like to go to the movies? They have gift cards for just about everything these days and you can always make a friendship bracelet or something personal to throw in the envelope too!

Posted on Jun 25, 2012 12:53:55 PM PDT
Try one of these! Great for keeping your jewelry organized. Black 10" Wall Mount Jewelry & Accessory Storage Rack Organizer Shelf for Earrings, Bracelets, Necklaces, & Hair Accessories

Posted on Jun 27, 2012 3:09:39 PM PDT
C. Caldwell says:
Have you tried asking her if there's anything she really wants? I think the movie gift card idea is a good one, if you don't have any other ideas.

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 2:45:29 PM PDT
i did try asking her and she said she doesnt want anything but what kind of best friend would i be if i didnt get her something on her birthday?! you know what i mean? but thank you all very much for your help! i really appreciate it =)

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 1:21:21 PM PST
FlyingAce says:
do you have a lot of pictures of the two of you? My best friend made me a really cool collage of us one year. It had pictures of us from the 6 years that we had been friends at the time and stuff that we had in common. She took a picture frame and painted it with our names. It still is hanging in my room. I absolutely loved it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 4:23:14 PM PST
5Stars says:
Earrings..... young women always want jewelry and she will always remember you when she wears it. Or better yet get her started on a pandora bracelet with a bead or two.

Posted on Nov 26, 2012 5:55:42 PM PST
T. Oberlee says:
Okay I know I'm a crazy 17 yr old girl, but I absolutely love books and so do my friends. Though I also love my new fluffy blanket...... Or anything else that allows me to be lazy and comfy. Like music, new headphones, or speakers, http://www.spencersonline.com/product/At-Watershow-Speaker-Ii/ are really cool. If you still can't find anything take her shopping and watch her reactions to stuff. *shrugs, good luck!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jun 22, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions