Customer Discussions > Gift Idea forum

This forum needs help from Amazon...tell us what the BIG DATA says!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 13, 2012 11:13:22 AM PST
RBW says:
Hey Amazon, use your BIG DATA analytics to tell US what people wish-list or buy this holiday season by age and gender! You know better than each of us...you know, the whole wisdom of the crowd thing you made famous

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 11:14:32 AM PST
RBW says:

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 10:52:09 PM PST
BigSmiler says:
RBW: I suspect there are no humans at Amazon--only computers. A friend of mine is an author and got Amazon to sell her books. One was accidentally listed at $999.00 instead of $9.99. She spent months trying to find a human at Amazon--she eventually gave up & canceled her book. Re-listing it caused the $999.00 to pop back up. Maybe this "doesn't add to the discussion" but point is: I doubt Amazon will ever read your request.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 9:24:44 AM PST
FlyingAce says:
If you want Amazon to have a slightly higher chance of reading your feedback, click 'Help' at the top of the page, then the yellow 'Contact Us' button on the right sidebar. Select 'Something Else' in section 1. Select 'More non-order questions' in the drop-down in section 2. Another dropdown will appear in that same section. Select the topic from that (Probably 'Website Features'). Finally, click the method in section 3. (Email). Type away and send.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 13, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions