Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Martha Stewart American Made Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Entertainment Collectibles Shop Now HTL
Customer Discussions > Gift Idea forum

Organizing prior purchases (Gift list)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 28, 2012 7:21:01 AM PDT
Jim F. says:
Is it no longer possible to organize prior purchases by recipient? I have gift lists- not idea lists, stuff I already bought for people in the past- for my gift organizer members, but can't seem to figure out how to organize more recent purchases by giftee.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:27:06 PM PST
I am trying to figure out the same thing. I believe I have done it in the past but now I am looking everywhere for it.

Posted on Dec 31, 2012 7:23:21 AM PST
Tee_NY says:
I believe what you are looking for is here:
- Go to 'Your Account'
- Under the Personalization section, click on 'Gift Organizer / Friends & Family Gifting' under Lists
- On the far right of your screen, click on the item called 'Organize your purchases'
- You can now assign each purchase you have made to a recipient from your gift lists

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 7:41:42 AM PST
Jim F. says:
Thank you so much- that's exactly what I was looking for!

Posted on Dec 31, 2012 8:57:16 AM PST
Tee_NY says:
Hmm - I did some more looking and found a faster/easier way to get there...

- Hover over (don't click) the "WISH LIST" menu on the top right of your page
- Clicking on the "Friends and Family Gifting" choice, which on my menu is the last one
- On the far right of your screen, click on the item called 'Organize your purchases' (same as the previous instructions)

Glad this was helpful! And it prompted me to organize my gift lists :) So thank you, too!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Gift Idea forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 28, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 31, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions