Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Gift Idea forum

what is the purpose of the wish list???

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 18, 2012 8:59:09 AM PST
I have been wishing for so many things and none of my wishes came true....lol however I never knew what the real purpose of the wish list was so if anyone can help me out here I would appreciate that.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 9:30:44 AM PST
FlyingAce says:
One use is if there are items that you want, but cant get/are waiting for the price to go down, you can add them to your wishlist so that you can keep an eye on them without having to search everytime.
Another use is if you have a birthday or other gift-giving occasion coming up, you can create a wish list and send it to those that will be getting you gifts. They can either buy the things for you directly from Amazon, or just be able to get ideas of what you would like.
Another use is you can look at books, put them in a wish list, and when you finish the book you are reading, buy another from your list. This also works well because you cannot borrow books from the kindle owners lending library online, but you can look through the books and wishlist them, then download them when you have your kindle handy.

Basically, there are tons of uses for them. These are just a few things that I use them for. I am sure that there are other people that use them for far more clever things than me.

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 10:43:01 PM PST
My ex mother in law LOVES anything related to pigs. She's also my teacher for my medical school, what can I give her?

Posted on Apr 8, 2015 7:09:07 AM PDT
Taha K. Vasi says:
hajat
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Gift Idea forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 18, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 8, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions