Customer Discussions > Gift Idea forum

A babysitters prize bag?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 16, 2012 10:00:54 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 16, 2012 10:44:43 AM PDT
Addison R. says:
I'm A babysitter and would like to make a prize bag, like cute little toys for 2-10 years. As long as the parents approve, i want to give (each child I babysit) A rewards chart and if they get a certain amount of stickers then they get a prize, but What I want to know is what kind of toys should I put in the prize bag?

Posted on May 16, 2012 5:10:32 PM PDT
E. Hoover says:
i did stuff like this. i never did a chart because it was to much to keep track of.... i just had something (i would pick it out there was no choice for them to make) it would sit somewhere that they could see it but they couldn't play with it. the rules where simple so many minutes before bed or parents get home they can get it but if i have to give more then a warning the prize goes in my bag. however they could earn it back later but there would be no time to play with it before bed or parents home.

basically, you want to go to the dollar store. get things that are the size of your fist or bigger so its not a choking hazard. i would give early reader books, cars and fake jewelry, or even the little craft kits some times just a sheet of stickers. they really don't care what it is, its more of the excitement of "I Won This"

Posted on May 17, 2012 7:04:24 AM PDT
Addison R. says:
thank you:)

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2012 12:43:34 PM PDT
Sandy Tracy says:
I do a treasure chest for my kids we keep matchbox cars, bracelets, hair stuff (headbands) and other small fun stuff. I take my kids to the local michaels craft store, they have a dollar section that has fun arts and craft things to do. My kids also get to pick out stuff that is less than 5.00 these go in there also. It makes them work for it because they picked it out.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  May 16, 2012
Latest post:  May 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions