Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Customer Discussions > Gift Idea forum

Louis Vuitton sold me a fake bag!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 159 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jul 7, 2012 9:02:54 PM PDT
SB Bro says:
Why would you buy something from Louis Vuitton in the first place?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 8, 2012 11:21:24 AM PDT
Diane Ollila says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 9, 2012 12:12:09 PM PDT
DisplacedMic says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 9, 2012 1:20:54 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 9, 2012 1:51:10 PM PDT

Posted on Jul 10, 2012 8:30:47 AM PDT
J.Mc says:
Guessing you got duped by a fake .com. There are several fake or hijacked dot coms out there. Look up coach online and you'll find several. Not to mention i could make a couple of car payments for the price of your bag real. Loved reading all the comments.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 10, 2012 9:38:32 AM PDT
John Doe says:
Bingo, Joco Mommy! I bet that's exactly what happened, lol.

Posted on Jul 10, 2012 10:58:00 AM PDT
Laughart says:

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 1:22:58 PM PDT
Brandi C. says:
Let's keep it going! I'd like to know my grandkids can come back here in 50 years and remember me and laugh at the notion we ever needed satchels to carry around our possessions.

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 8:31:25 PM PDT
Manokoguki says:
From everything I've read, I think LV wouldn't have made such a mistake, but if they did, they should surely refund the money you paid. It's just not right to pay such an incredible amount of money for anything and not get something for a fake.

P.S. Best thread ever.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 13, 2012 9:59:21 PM PDT
Steve Joseph says:
you have WAAAAY more time on your hands than i do fine sir/maam :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2012 5:48:59 PM PDT
tara says:
you are F'n funny. Are you a writer you should be!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2012 7:05:46 PM PDT
Karen says:
I highly doubt that. People have run a scam where they bought fakes and a real one and then tried to make the same claim. I hope that isn't the case here.

Posted on Jul 14, 2012 9:40:33 PM PDT
J. Sterling says:
Why in the world are you posting this here??? It has nothing to do with Louis!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2012 9:41:18 PM PDT
J. Sterling says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2012 9:43:10 PM PDT
J. Sterling says:
OK John

Is there an appreciable difference, in terms of damages?

If not, STFUYLWB!

Posted on Jul 14, 2012 9:45:05 PM PDT
J. Sterling says:
Apparently, J. Lee hasn't gotten a "rufund" yet.

In the words of Bugs Bunny: "What a maroon!"

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2012 2:00:45 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 15, 2012 2:10:03 AM PDT
And..like I mentioned earlier...this REALLY has nothing to do with Amazon either....guessing LV.com doesn't have a B*tch & Complain discussion blog on their site? Still confused as to WHY the OP (J. Lee) would even bother to post here (why not on eBay, where he likely bought the fake bag from a Seller in Hong Kong). He was just an attention seeker who thought we wouldn't see through his BS.

So..J. Lee...hope you enjoyed basking in all of the attention you received. Also, I don't think any store offers "Rufunds" ..LMAO! Funny, I somehow thought that people with $$$ to buy LV stuff would at least be better educated...another notion crushed. LOL!

Come out from under your rock and prove us ALL wrong, J. Lee...

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 16, 2012 8:33:44 PM PDT
someone probably bought a real one. Found a fake replica on the street switched tags and returned and the sales person probably didn't realize and took it back and just so happens you choose that one

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 11, 2012 7:40:05 PM PDT
C. Jimenez says:
I definitely belive you are telling the truth, Louis Vuitton Mexico had the same situation, what happened is their employees keep the originals and send you a fake one, it has happened before.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 18, 2012 5:18:51 PM PDT
I can see how this happened. I purchased a Coach bag from a Coach shop in a LA mall online and went to the mall to pick up. About six mo later my bag began to fray. I sent it to Coach and they said it was a fake. I gave them all the info about the store and my receipt. It took them a year!!!! to get to the bottom and give me a refund, not the total price of the bag because they did not have the reciept by then. I had to call and call. I finally found out that a sales person was running some scheme

I also purchased a Donny and Burk in Las Vegas that I sent in for repairs, they said they couldnot fix and offered me another bag at half the price I paid. I didn't like that and it took them 9 months to send me my bag I paid for and I paid to ship the bag from me to them and back to me. How can u charge these prices and not fix your product?

So I can very well see how this could happen and I guess people who say u r lying don't shop around the world. Oh I know I'm lying too.

Now that I know how easy it is to exchange knock offs for he real thing in reputable stores I buy my bags form Ross

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 20, 2012 8:44:23 AM PDT
Thank you. You helped start my morning with a smile.

Posted on Aug 21, 2012 10:48:27 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 21, 2012 10:51:49 AM PDT]

Posted on Aug 21, 2012 10:58:41 AM PDT
GetALife says:
I just wanted to give everyone something else to bitch about and let them try to look intelligent by using a large vocabulary....See I told everyone to Get a Life cause they are messaging back & forth yet I'm also messaging .....Who wants to waste 30 mins of their life telling me off? Come on I know you want to say something....come on.....spit it out

Posted on Aug 21, 2012 11:06:17 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 21, 2012 11:08:17 AM PDT]
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Gift Idea forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  90
Total posts:  159
Initial post:  Mar 6, 2010
Latest post:  1 day ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 25 customers

Search Customer Discussions