Customer Discussions > Gift Idea forum

Gift Ideas for baby to teen girls

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 13, 2012 10:36:11 AM PDT
Rithraam says:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_13?url=search-alias%3Dmisc&field-keywords=aum+dress+llc&sprefix=aum+dress+llc%2Caps%2C266

Please click on the link for gift ideas for baby to teen girls. The dresses are beautifully made with vibrant color combinations. These ethnic dresses make a statement with their unique well made borders and artistic work. For example in the following link the dress has the story of Cinderella woven in its border. Karishma Cinderella Dress (0-3 months)

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 13, 2012 4:13:12 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 13, 2012 8:25:49 PM PDT
... says:
DId you make these dresses? If so, it is very inappropriate for you to self promote here.
Furthermore,
I looked at the wares that you are peddling here based on the links that you provided. I do not believe that you will have much luck selling the dresses *HERE* based on what today's kids are wearing (ethnic or otherwise). You might have better luck going to various festivals and events targeted towards your intended demographic. Sadly, while the cost is very affordable, if any teen were to wear one of your outfits to anything OTHER than an 'ethnic' event, they will find that they have committed social suicide.

Lastly, if you trying to gain traction into an ethnic audience, why on earth would you weave the story of CINDERELLA into a pattern on an ethnic dress?
Isn't there an Africian American Disney role model (Princess and the Frog) that might fit in better with the theme that you are trying to convey? That idea (for that dress) did not seem very well thought out at best and *might* even be seen as borderline offensive. I hope at the very least, you rethink THAT!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 14, 2012 6:24:38 PM PDT
How is this a discussion starter?

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:32:18 PM PDT
Great gifts for girls or party favors for girls are TagTailz. They are a 3 in 1 Fashion Accessory with beads and charms to tie up your shirt, tie up your hair or wear them as a bracelet. My girls love them!! Their website is www.tagtailz.com
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Sep 13, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 25, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions