Customer Discussions > Gift Idea forum

Gift for doctor and staff

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-21 of 21 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 1:28:34 AM PST
Great personalized canvas art for doctors. Check it out: www.theoathofhippocrates.com

Posted on Apr 20, 2012 9:08:23 AM PDT
Rever.. says:
There is a new website with great ideas for meaningful gifts:

www.meaningfulgiftideas.com

There is a very helpful search tool to find a gift and then they tell you where to find it. Check it out.

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 6:06:59 AM PDT
R. Cilley says:
www.personalizeitforyou.com Personalized white travel mug with special message? Personalized clipboard??

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2012 9:46:32 PM PDT
It is we provide to a good number of hospitals and rehabilitation centers for things like strokes where speech is impaired.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2012 5:35:12 PM PDT
Thank you.

Is this your product?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2012 4:03:57 PM PDT
www.wearnwrite.com

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2012 4:00:22 PM PDT
I liked the dry erase wristband

Can you put in a link for this? Thanks

Posted on Mar 31, 2012 2:03:50 PM PDT
Bumped to help poster who had a gift question for the same target group. I liked the dry erase wristband

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2011 9:31:48 AM PST
nursejen says:
As a nurse, we always appreciate food items, or gift cards to places like Starbucks or Panera Bread. By law we are not supposed to receive significant gifts or we have to report them . I have been given bottles of Irish Cream and coffee beans before and have always appreciated those as well.

Posted on Nov 17, 2011 6:00:03 AM PST
Ab says:
Get them some Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee. Search for the Wallenford Blue Jamaican coffee on amazon. They have FBA and the taste is heavenly. They'll love you for it!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2011 5:41:16 AM PST
My doctor's office consists of him, his nurse and his receptionist, so with only 3 people, I bought them each a gift card (small amount) for the little cafe down in the lobby. This way they can get what they want, when they want. Also in Canada, everyone goes to 'Tim Horton's' for coffee, so a 'Tim's' card is also good. Not a keepsake, but maybe next year.
Thanks to everyone for suggestions.

Posted on Nov 17, 2011 4:18:28 AM PST
V. Mehta says:
How about a mobile pouch for the women Christmas Gift for Women a Colorful Stylish Handmade Cloth Mobile Phone Pouch with Embelishments and maybe a pair of nice handmade book marks for the Doctor Christmas Gift a Book Accessory A Beautiful Set of 2 (1 Big & 1 Small) Handmade Bookmarks Carved From Wood Complete with Authentic Rajashtani Indian Paintings & Carved Elephant on Top

All the best.
V

Posted on Nov 16, 2011 9:53:21 PM PST
I'm also trying to find a gift for my doctors' office - similarly 2 male doctors and 4 or 5 female nurses and other staff. This article is actually about the ethical component of doctors receiving gifts, but it also makes the point of fruit/cookies/something for the whole office to enjoy as being both appropriate and appreciated.
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/12/21/when-your-doctor-is-on-the-gift-list/

My parents have several fruit trees here in town, so I think I am going to put together both a fruit basket as well as bake some cookies or perhaps homemade granola bars as something slightly more healthy.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2010 1:54:18 PM PST
Aviva Lynne says:
A card is most appropriate and appreciated.

They don't want a lot of things cluttering up their office or homes. And I wouldn't give food unless you know that they particularly like something. After all gourmet coffee for a tea drinker just gets thrown out or regifted. I can't tell you the gifts I have had to give to someone else, put into a yard sale, thrown out or or donated to Goodwill.

Posted on Dec 12, 2010 4:53:27 PM PST
Deliver coffee and bagels one morning.

Posted on Dec 12, 2010 4:49:08 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Mar 12, 2011 10:07:26 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2010 10:19:41 PM PST
Gary says:
Check out the Wear-N-Write things I know a lot of nurses and doctors could use them???? Wearable Clip-on Dry Erase Notepad BoardWearable Dry Erase Wrist Band Notepad Board

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2010 11:23:05 AM PST
A box of cookies is always a good idea!

Posted on Nov 26, 2010 11:12:03 AM PST
Christine says:
Don't give gift baskets-they get a ton/ A simple card is fine, or cookies for the staff.

Posted on Nov 26, 2010 10:30:09 AM PST
try.. a wrist blood pressure monitor

Initial post: Nov 26, 2010 7:43:47 AM PST
Any ideas for my doctor (male) and his staff of 2 women?

Thx
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Gift Idea forum

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  17
Total posts:  21
Initial post:  Nov 26, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions