Customer Discussions > Gift Idea forum

4 year anniversary gift for my wife

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-21 of 21 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 4, 2011 8:13:54 AM PDT
Master Card says:
i was wondering if anyone had any gift ideas for my wife. Our four year anniversary is coming up and i am wanting to get her something wonderful.

Posted on Oct 4, 2011 8:57:50 AM PDT
Roni B says:
Create a timeline from the first day you met till now as a scrapbook, or photoalbum. Write her a poem, and place it somewhere where she sees it first thing in the morning when she wakes up, with a rose. Make her a huge heart out of hershey kisses, or a beautiful piece of jewelry that states a special date or memory within it (something engraved). I am sure she will like anything u get her. Good luck. =-)

Posted on Oct 4, 2011 9:20:37 AM PDT
Alidai says:
Think of what she needs and what her taste is, fish around and ask her friends or her mother, maybe they know what she wants.

Posted on Oct 7, 2011 11:51:03 AM PDT
Sl Judge says:
For me, it's anything that my husband picked out just for me - a special piece of jewelry is always nice, tickets to a special show or sporting event (the evening planned by YOU!).....or if someone would step up to the plate and babysit our 6 kids - well then, how about a weekend away?

Posted on Oct 20, 2011 8:33:37 AM PDT
Emily says:
why not this unique handmade gift ?
Always Kiss Me Goodnight Wooden Sign

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2011 9:08:46 AM PDT
I make really pretty custom Gift Baskets with all natural hand milled soaps and good lotions, bath salts etc. You can customize with a bottle wine, candy, a good book, anything your wife is interested in.
You can look at mine for ideas if you want.
http://www.knifegirl.com/Custom-Gift-Basket.html

Posted on Nov 3, 2011 10:23:58 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 3, 2011 10:31:01 AM PDT
Trend says:
Traditional 4th year gifts are flowers, linen, or silk. I wouldn't recommend linen, but a beautiful bouquet is always nice to receive. Silk lingerie may be welcomed...even some beautiful silk pj's. and matching slippers. If she's loves to read; books from her favorite author, along with some flowers.

I gotta tell you, diamonds are generally very welcomed. If you don't want to break the bank, Amazon usually has some good deals on diamonds. QVC sells Affinity Diamonds. They sell nice quality diamonds. I have purchased more than a few pieces over the years. They offer some unique styles, and are very reasonably priced. They have a large selection of diamond jewelry in the 100. to 400. price range.

Another suggestion; a beautiful piece of jewelry in her birthstone. You may even give her your birthstone.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2011 10:40:50 AM PDT
Elemeno says:
Since the fourth anniversary is flowers, you could recreate her wedding bouquet. Perhaps you could use the same florist, or take them a photo of it, and have it recreated and delivered to her workplace or home.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2011 11:10:44 AM PDT
Is she into flowers/romance/wine & dine or more into sports/rough and tumble?
My husband knows I like jewelry, but also knows I'm a tomboy at heart. He gets me small simple ear rings, rings, and necklaces that are feminine, but not elaborate.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2011 11:12:48 AM PDT
Holding onto your info in case I could use contacting you one a these days. May your business be blessed.

Posted on Nov 20, 2011 10:12:45 PM PST
Keri D. says:
It depends on the woman...

Jewelry is usually the way to go, assuming she does wear jewelry. My advice to guys is to pay attention. Does she wear silver or gold? Does she like large jewelry or smaller pieces? Does she like her birthstone? (Not all of us do.) You can often guess what jewelry a woman will like if you notice what she normally wears.

Does she like baths? And does she like wine? One of the best things my husband ever did was to completely clean the bathroom AND scrub the tub and present me with bubble bath and candles along with some wine. The gift was more just giving me the night to relax than anything material. Add a massage to this, and you're golden. You can adapt this for most women...maybe she doesn't like wine or the bath....what does she do to relax? Give her a presentation of that (DVDs for her favorite show, maybe a book, and hot chocolate with a blanket...whatever works).

Does she hate cooking? Make her a meal. (Add whatever material gift you want to this... believe me, we appreciate efforts and gestures. So if you're a little off on the necklace or the sweater, we will always remember that you cooked dinner before presenting that gift and really tried to make us happy.)

And failing that, why not find a great weekend away within driving distance? Book an overnight or two-night stay somewhere nice and reserve a dinner out. Plan something you'd both enjoy for the day...order a romantic package from the place you stay.....find someplace with a jacuzzi tub and order some champagne...you get the idea.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2011 4:50:30 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 21, 2011 4:51:34 PM PST
Niki says:
Go to geezees.com my sister makes custom canvas with your words and photos...great idea for an anniversary gift
Geezees.com

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 6:06:25 PM PST
N. Cerveny says:
I just had my first anniversary... Paper is the theme. So by chance I came across Picturepicasso.com They print photos on canvas and they do something that turns it into a painting. Anyway, it is really cool my wife really loved it! I don't mean to be plugging any particular product, I'm sure there are other companies that do the same thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2011 2:17:48 PM PST
N. Gentry says:
I offer Wedding Gown Sketches. You would submit a photo of your wife's wedding gown. Our artist would sketch the gown and you would frame it as a wonderful anniversary present. I am excited to share this with as many people...we receive orders from all over the world and have had amazing feedback. You can view our portfolio at MyDreamlines.com

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 6:30:12 AM PDT
Lingerie is a great gift

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 6:30:47 AM PDT
Lingerie is a great idea...

Posted on May 28, 2012 7:38:17 PM PDT
Meanlilkitty says:
I would get her a neckless and a night out just the two of you out with a movie or just make a homemade dinner. Im a 19 year old so idk

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 11:47:39 AM PDT
Z. Burashko says:
I have been on a lot of sites searching for the perfect anniversary gift. I came across a few that I like:
http://www.happy-anniversary.com/year-of-marriage/jewelry.html and this one is also pretty good
http://www.anniversary-jewelry.com/ I personally prefer the second one.
Let me know what you think.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2013 2:52:00 PM PST
Diamonds, every wife loves diamonds

Posted on Oct 29, 2013 12:31:35 PM PDT
D-Baka says:
Get her a glass card. I've never seen a woman so surprised and in awe. Go to glasscards.biz and take a few minutes to pick out the design, font and what you want written on it. Cards and romance are what really move a woman's heart. You'd be surprised how much a little thoughtfulness and some pretty glass can make a woman feel.

Posted on Oct 30, 2013 10:10:26 PM PDT
Jenny says:
I guess it all depends on your wife what she likes , every women is different in our own special unique ways ,it also depends if you have any kids , and Ofcourse what you have gotten her over the past three anniversary. You definetly want to do something different and that will surprised her so a romantic homemade dinner will be nice if she's the one that does most of the cooking. Kids? A nice romantic getaway rose pedals on bed with a nice gift sitting on the middle of the bed perhaps a nice bracelet with your kids names on it that will be nice , no kids a nice diamond bracelet that's if she likes jewelry ... Anything thats sentimental and comes from the heart and you take the time to plan and get for your wife I am sure she will love. I cook everyday and we have 5 kids so a night out without kids and I don't have to cook I will be a happy camper ... Good luck and congrats on your fourth year anniversary to you and your wife.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  19
Total posts:  21
Initial post:  Oct 4, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 30, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions