Customer Discussions > Gift Idea forum

Gifts for Extended family?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-38 of 38 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2012 12:34:11 AM PDT
Karen, your cheese has slid off your cracker. These forums are listed under products, not tied to accounts. This thread right now is on a public forum and these responses here are public. If you accidently pushed 'track this discussion' and these messages are popping up on your email then click it again and remove it yourself.

Expecting people to discontinue a public discussion which has nothing to do with you is well.... not gonna happen. You just posted private personal information on a very public website. If you don't want it there, REMOVE IT.
Your reply to All the King's Men's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2012 6:22:49 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Mar 8, 2014 12:54:11 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2012 6:28:25 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Mar 8, 2014 12:54:22 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2012 6:38:53 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 28, 2012 6:44:13 PM PDT
Karen I only want(Ed) to help YOU! I am guessing you don't understand...this is a public forum....do you want someone from Austin Texas ringing your doorbell and telling you that Colton lost his phone and needs you to give the stranger some cash? If you don't want that or worse to happen then you should think twice about posting your family business here. If you want to be indignant and suffer the consequences, fine, but your husband and family are probably unaware of the danger you are putting them in. I don't think you "get it" so I have done your innocent family a favor and have requested amazon to save your family from you, since you seem to be so clueless as to the potential harm you can cause them with the information you have already posted.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2012 6:59:43 PM PDT
... says:
Poor William! Your post has to be on par with one of the stupidest postings that I have ever read! If I did not feel so sorry for Bill, I would call him myself and tell him what an idiot he has for a wife. Please go and read the post from all the kings men. If you still have the same arrogance, I think I will just post here to spite you or until your kids (hopefully they will take after their dad(s) in the intelligence department) can explain to you how foolish you sound to all that have eyeballs and the misfortune of reading your lunatic style rantings....

An honorary Darwin award needs to be created specifically for you!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2012 7:39:52 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 28, 2012 9:17:32 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 7:18:45 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Mar 8, 2014 12:55:01 AM PST]

Posted on May 9, 2012 1:16:14 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 9, 2012 1:17:06 AM PDT
JayDee says:
This thread turned from being very helpful for potential gift-givers to being one of the funniest that I've ever read on Amazon. :) ☻^☻
To 'All the King's Men' who said "Karen, your cheese has slid off your cracker"
That is one of the funniest remark I have ever read. Thanks for the laugh.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 12:43:03 PM PDT
S_My_H says:
I was looking for family gift ideas and took a wrong turn somewhere... Hilarious thread and almost fell off my chair laughing at 'your cheese has slid off your cracker'.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 11:31:42 PM PDT
Aw thankyou... :)

Poor things. I hope she found her way again.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 12:56:16 PM PST
FlyingAce says:
You can buy movie tickets in bulk from both AMC and Regal. You have to buy 50 at a time, but usually I will buy that and send enough tickets to each family so that they can all go out once or twice (anywhere from 4-10 tickets depending on how close we are and how many people). The tickets are $7-8 each, but it is really easy. I just throw them in when I send out christmas cards.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2013 5:54:58 PM PST
D. Clark says:
My brother and I did something that ended up being HILARIOUS. We got everyone (and there are 24 of us) a set of "Ear candles" -- those candles that you burn one end and it sucks out all of your ear wax (gross, but awesome). It ended up being about $2 per person (I bought a large quantity online) and we did a demonstration in the middle of the living room for everyone. The uncles were on the floor laughing so hard.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2013 6:01:24 PM PST
D. Clark says:
My brother and I did something that ended up being HILARIOUS. We got everyone (and there are 24 of us) a set of "Ear candles" -- those candles that you burn one end and it sucks out all of your ear wax (gross, but awesome). It ended up being about $2 per person (I bought a large quantity online) and we did a demonstration in the middle of the living room for everyone. The uncles were on the floor laughing so hard.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Gift Idea forum

Active discussions in related forums
Discussion Replies Latest Post
Jenna 8447 1 second ago
+#*%@*!!! 24 48 seconds ago
Do Not Read This Discussion. 81 1 hour ago
GET OUT NOW 76 1 hour ago
In danger of being forgotten? 256 22 hours ago
What are you reading now? 529 22 hours ago
Top Five Best Books I'll Never Read Again 45 23 hours ago
Old Friends and Guilty Pleasures 40 2 days ago

ARRAY(0xa9481fe4)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  27
Total posts:  38
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 16, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions