Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now DOTD
Customer Discussions > Gift Idea forum

What to get senior mother that has everything?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-132 of 132 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 1:42:09 AM PDT
gilly8 says:
Da Bird toy for cats...absolutely the BEST interactive toy! Exercises the cat and the human! Highly recommended!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2012 5:53:55 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 9, 2012 5:58:33 PM PDT
KIP PENN says:
Walmart and Walgreens also have very nice personalized gifting products! Very convenient also, if the item isn't quite as you'd hoped, run it to the local store, refund right on the spot, try again if time permits. Also, my mother says always, "no, I really don't need anything like that dear...." admitting she already has all she needs (which she does), will tell me, "pictures! Just pictures, I even have frames!"
That's your ace in the hole!
I'm trying something this year (by the 21st of this monthEEK) that I did MYSELF many years ago. A pair of shoes, plain type white shoes, Keds or similar, with pictures ON THEM! She wore those shoes til they literally fell apart. There's actually a website that now that helps you create this item. Pricey-around 50$ last I checked. But worth it! After all, she's a mom and a grandma too. She's def earned them...!!
Hope this helps... Kip

Posted on Jun 10, 2012 8:43:14 AM PDT
Mapmaker11 says:
I didn't read all of the posts. so apologies if this is a repeat. I think bird feeders are a wonderful gift, especially if you can hang it somewhere it can be easily viewed from a comfortable resting spot. I'm not a senior yet, but I love mine which was a gift I would have never thought of for myself. Just kind of interesting to watch them "stopping by". I recall my grandmother always fed the birds and just loved it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 1:05:54 PM PDT
T. Nguyen says:
Create an album that collects all great and sweet memories that you/your family had with her.

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 11:33:21 AM PDT
Cam says:
this thread was started in 2008 lol

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 7:13:30 PM PDT
Here are some pampering suggestions;
Have a stylist visit her for a hair style make-over !
Buy her a Foot spa
Get a Manicurist or pedicurist to visit her !
Remember, that no matter how old mother is
there still lurks a little girl waiting to be
enchanted, or surprised !!!

Adelinde

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 9:49:20 AM PDT
AmazonAddict says:
I made my mom a calendar with pictures and also got everyones birthdays and added their picture to their birthday on the calendar. My mom loved it. I did it through Walgreens, but I am sure there are many ways to do it.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Gift Idea forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  114
Total posts:  132
Initial post:  Dec 10, 2008
Latest post:  Jun 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 12 customers

Search Customer Discussions