Customer Discussions > Gift Idea forum

new date

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 2, 2011 12:31:04 PM PST
K. J. Harper says:
I have recently (within the last 2 months) started to date a guy. Do I buy him anything this year? If so, what sort of gift? I am on a fixed income, so it would need to be no more than $25.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2011 1:34:31 PM PST
MommaCat says:
If you are seeing him exclusively I would say yes. A book he's been wanting to read is a safe bet.

Posted on Dec 2, 2011 8:12:34 PM PST
Lia Warnke says:
If he is a sports nut something unique but silly, like a Mr Potato from his favorite team

Posted on Dec 2, 2011 8:45:24 PM PST
Break up with him over the holidays and then get back with him for New Years. Tell him you were confused.

Posted on Dec 3, 2011 2:06:39 PM PST
Trend says:
Sure, buy him a small gift or bake him a pan of homemade brownies or chocolate chip cookies. You could put them in a foil lined box or tin with a bow. A cd or dvd...if you know what he likes. You may be able to pick up a stainless steel bracelet at your price point.

Hat and gloves could be another choice. If things have "heated up" between you and him....a couple of pairs of nice underwear. If he drinks...a bottle of wine. Candy is good, too. Some men enjoy receiving flowers and plants.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Dec 2, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 3, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions