Showing 1-25 of 338 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 28, 2011 6:55:15 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Apr 28, 2011 3:21:33 PM PDT]

Posted on Apr 28, 2011 7:27:14 AM PDT
Joel Pena says:
!?

Posted on Apr 28, 2011 7:57:16 AM PDT
L. LEVERTON says:
That's not amazon's fault. In my experience amazon prime is the best thing there is. If I need a quick present I can pay 3.99 for overnight delivery or get it free in two. I've never had to pay for it. I get the free trial and when it expires and I need prime again, I just use a different account. I signed up for amazon mom and it includes prime for free. I've heard of men signing up for it too. They don't know if you really have a child or not. Lots of other people split the cost if they buy it. You can't blame amazon for not selling something that you want.

Posted on Apr 28, 2011 8:24:12 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Apr 28, 2011 3:21:43 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2011 8:26:56 AM PDT
Jason P says:
So, you're saying it's not worth 80 bucks too?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2011 9:30:55 AM PDT
L. LEVERTON says:
If I had to pay for it , I would, since I buy most of my electronics and xmas from there. I have never HAD to pay for it. I keep getting the free prime. If you pay for prime, you can now have free access to their new Unibox movie service.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2011 11:35:37 AM PDT
This is called "BAD LUCK"

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2011 11:52:05 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Apr 28, 2011 3:21:58 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2011 12:35:17 PM PDT
tonyS says:
Amazon sells millions of products, shipped from numerous locations, and sometimes drop-shipped directly. I also agree that this was simply bad luck. Sometimes I go to Target and they don't have the item I need, so I go to another store and they have it in stock for more money; I buy it. And the very next day (yes, we go to Target a lot), I happen to notice that Target now has it in stock. That's called bad luck.

Posted on Apr 28, 2011 2:53:31 PM PDT
If not in stock at Amazon, it says so as you place the order. Pay attention as you shop online. Amazon Prime is worth every penny of that $80. Who has time to drive around from store to store, day after day...looking...hoping? And what is that time worth? Some people just want something for nothing, while others would complain if you gave them a truck load of gold, 'cause it's heavy. It's just how folks are.

Posted on Apr 28, 2011 3:10:38 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Apr 28, 2011 3:22:06 PM PDT]

Posted on Apr 29, 2011 6:07:23 AM PDT
KRF50 says:
Amazon prime is great, saves me time, gas and money in the long run. 2 day shipping is great, I order one day and 2 days later its at my door when I get home from work. The first place I look when I am looking for an item is Amazon. I have cancled many orders on other websites because of high shipping charges and a lot times the shipping charges are as much or more than the item purchased. def worth the money!!

Posted on Apr 29, 2011 6:25:36 AM PDT
Jeff says:
I've been a Prime member for many years and think the service is an excellent value. I can buy big ticket or small ticket items and have them within 2 days. Even on Saturdays if that warehouse uses FedX. In general, big ticket items like electronics, jewelery, or even car parts I can have them next day for only $4.

Too bad you had to delete all your posts. I'm sure I would have liked your dribble.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 29, 2011 7:29:56 AM PDT
C. syracuse says:
In pay for amazon prime and use it all year long. I hate waiting for the free standard shipping. Every once in a while I use the 3.99 next day. I find I buy more stuff from amazon to get the free fast shipping.

Posted on Apr 29, 2011 1:40:03 PM PDT
tonyS says:
I needed something yesterday afternoon. Of course, Target didn't have it so I went back home and ordered it with Prime, expecting delivery on Monday. My auto-confirmation was received at 5:16pm. It came today, and was waiting for me when I got home from work. It cost less then Target, no extra charge for shipping. Who in their right mind would say that Prime Sucks?

Posted on Apr 29, 2011 10:49:46 PM PDT
I LOVE Amazon prime! It works great for me every time. That and one click make Amazon one of my favorite places to shop.

Posted on Apr 30, 2011 1:36:19 AM PDT
Marked Twain says:
prime is fairly worthwhile, but i do notice the comparable shipping fee is often added into the price- within a dollar or two. Not always, but perhaps over half the time. I just find it easier to use amazon as the middleman, as it often ensures product quality and a speedy delivery. This is always a gamble. I'm just placing my bets on the house.

Posted on Jul 8, 2011 8:15:25 AM PDT
Kill Your TV says:
Amazon's sleazy marketing come-on:
"Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on textbooks and millions of other items"
Amazon's fine print:
"Prime is limited to certain products sold by Amazon.com"

Posted on Jul 8, 2011 8:58:56 AM PDT
ól bean says:
I love Prime. My only complaint is that I cannot set a shipping date. I would like to order a gift and say "deliver on this date." So, instead I have to remember to order the gift 2 days before it needs to arrive. No big deal, but it would be nice to set up ship dates.

Posted on Jul 8, 2011 3:10:13 PM PDT
Too bad I did not get Amazon Prime all these years. I just joined. In the first shipment after, it almost paid 50% of its cost, and I got my stuff very fast!

Posted on Jul 8, 2011 5:00:40 PM PDT
I am addicted to Amazon prime! If you buy at least once a month, you can't beat the deal on shipping. I love that there are no minimum order amounts. I am more than happy to pay the $79 a year.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 8, 2011 7:32:36 PM PDT
OMG, now that's the best statement i've seen on the web..I so totally agree to that post..I love Prime and most of the things that i am looking for is a prime item..sometimes its not but who cares..you can buy it or not..I am an amazon junky for life, i have stuff coming in the mail every other day...

Posted on Jul 10, 2011 8:11:31 AM PDT
I also have been a Prime customer for many years. The fee pays for itself in just a few orders, especially when you look at what 2-day would cost, and I save a lot of money, especially at Christmas. Have you checked the shipping on other websites and ebay lately? And when I buy electronics, amazon.com usually has the best or competitive prices, especially when the free shipping (after it pays for itself) is included.

Posted on Jul 11, 2011 4:49:33 PM PDT
G-Money says:
Amazon.com = Brilliant Retail Vendors
Amazon.com Prime = Fantastic feature offered to customers of Amazon.com which enhances a great shopping experience, along with what is already unmatched customer service.
If you disagree: park at the mall, buy whatever you choose, get home, realize the salesperson made a mistake, but please, please don't create these bogus and completely tired trolling threads. Kia Ora. GW

Posted on Jul 12, 2011 7:38:49 AM PDT
J. Kennel says:
Amazon Prime is also terrific for sending gifts instead of buying, wrapping at home, going to post office, etc. BIG time and money saver, in my opinion.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  222
Total posts:  338
Initial post:  Apr 28, 2011
Latest post:  6 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 35 customers

Search Customer Discussions