Customer Discussions > Gift Idea forum

little help finding this item

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 9, 2013 9:34:36 PM PST
I'm having trouble with sizes. Mainly I just don't understand them. I've tried several jewelers on here and none have been helpful. I even went through the painful ordeal of ordering something I thought was what I wanted but turned out to be very wrong. I need some help finding this. It needs to be the right size. What I want is 14k gold kissing dolphin hoop earrings. I bought a pair of silver ones. they were exactly the right size and I can't remember how I found the size was right but I knew it when I saw it. Now I'm having nothing but trouble. Here is a link Sterling Silver Rhodium-plated Dolphin Hoop Earrings to the exact right size silver ones. I'm not sure about the measurements they give on the page because those were not originally up when I bought them. I want a pair of 14k gold ones just like this. any suggestions or help finding them is appreciated please. i would like to keep the price below $200 dollars if possible but I'd like to look at any and all offers just to get an idea on prices.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Jan 9, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions