Customer Discussions > Gift Idea forum

christmas gifts for girlfriend

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 20, 2011 1:52:35 PM PST
P. Tran says:
christmas gifts for girlfriend 20 years old

Posted on Dec 20, 2011 3:40:41 PM PST
always depending on what she likes... but I never a person say no to a massage... you can see with a spa near you, or turn it into a romantic evening...

Posted on Dec 20, 2011 6:28:22 PM PST
E. A. Mick says:
Totally agree with Elyse!

Jewelry--just pay attention to which color metal she likes (silver, gold). Or a watch...it's a little more useful/every day and she can still spice up her other jewelry without feeling bad for not wearing whatever you gave her.

You shouldn't need to spend tons if you can think about what she likes... or think of things you two like to do together...tickets to a concert or show you'd both enjoy (be careful with sports events--she might feel like you're just buying them for yourself). Or vouchers to take a horse ride together.

A pretty scarf in a neutral color so she can wear it more frequently.

Posted on Dec 20, 2011 6:32:23 PM PST
E. A. Mick says:
If you know particular brands she likes, gift certificates are okay...like I love bare essentials make-up, so if my hubby gives me a gift certificate there, I know he's paying attention, not just telling me I need more make-up to look good.

Personalized wine bottle with photo and gift certificate to favorite restraunt.

I guess you should also think about whether you're planning to make this a long term relationship or just having fun...you're at an age where gifts will start to have more significant "meanings" to girls than you might mean to be giving.

Posted on Dec 20, 2011 6:52:47 PM PST
T. Koss says:
Romance, but be careful to not go so overboard you freak her out. lol I gave mine a spa day last year, then took her up the mountains here on the skyrail and had a nice picnic at the top waiting. Seemed to be just enough and not too much.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Gift Idea forum

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Dec 20, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 20, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions