Customer Discussions > Gift Idea forum

First Christmas: Gift to Daddy from new baby girl

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 1, 2011 8:15:46 PM PST
Please help me come up with something for our 7 month old daughter to give her daddy for Christmas.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2011 8:47:23 PM PST
Maybe a membership to a local zoo if you have one in your area something that your daughter and her daddy can enjoy next summer together when she's a little older. Or a personalized picture item of them to remember their first christmas together

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2011 10:59:35 PM PST
How about Skype so he can show off his daughter to far away friends and relatives?

Posted on Dec 2, 2011 12:26:40 AM PST
That's so sweet. I don't have a clue about what you can buy. I think he probably thinks that she's the best present he could get.

Posted on Dec 2, 2011 7:09:08 AM PST
a mug or plate with your daughters hand/foot print from one of those decorate-your-own pottery places. There's also some kits for these kinds of things you can order online, some even have xmas ornaments you can create. Another idea would be to make him a photo book or imovie showing special memories of him and his daughter, and some tear-jerking music.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2011 11:59:00 AM PST
barrotsmom says:
my daddy was the most excited when my mom and i had christmas pictures done for him and put them in an album....if he's like most men, he doesn't like to have to be in the pics himself so it's perfect. We did christmas ones wearing red and green or having ones done with her in his fav football/basketball team jersey is also good.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2012 11:48:03 AM PST
Buy 3 wooden letters from hobby lobby that spell dad. Paint them striped, solid, and polka dot (one each in Christmas colors) and take 3 photos of your baby girl each holding a different letter. and frame!

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 7:04:36 PM PST
S.T. says:
Wow, lots of good suggestions. I would definitely do something w/ a photo.
My son is 31 (omg, how did that happen so fast??!!!) and my favorite picture of him is one I took when he was 7 months old. Huge smile and two teeth :)
Best wishes to you and your family.
S-.

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 5:43:10 AM PST
Many years ago our baby boy gave his new dad a pair of sneekers. He just knew his dad would need them so he could keep up with him.

Lots of great ideas here. Something sweet for him to always remember the moment is VERY nice. Healthy gift ideas are great too. I always suggest the purchase of a new pedometer AND, of course, a copy of my book. ;)

Good luck! Merry Christmas
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Gift Idea forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Dec 1, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions