Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > Gospel forum

song name

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 25, 2011 1:16:53 PM PDT
L. Brands says:
I heard this on the radio only once. I called the station but they didn't know what song I was talking about. The only part of the lyrics I remember are "This ol' building has a leak and my soul has got to move."
Does anybody know the name and artist of this song? It was song by a woman. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 4, 2011 11:24:00 PM PDT
V. Tatum says:
Try the Shun Pace CD God is faithful. The song is "There's a leak in this old building" and amazon has a samle of it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2011 10:15:41 PM PDT
L. Brands says:
That is it!!!! Thank you so much! I called the radio station I heard it on and they had no idea what I was talking about. I've been looking for this for months!!!!

Thank you! And may God bless you always.

Lyh
Your reply to L. Brands's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Gospel forum (41 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gospel forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 25, 2011
Latest post:  Jul 5, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions