Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Health forum

yes-you can cure yourself of herpes

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 167 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 7, 2012 1:11:49 PM PST
Sam says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2012 1:33:17 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 3:12:27 AM PST
user30 says:
Oh I agree its in the health benefits! of this food source that I use.
Kills viruses that cause influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, AIDS, and other illnesses.
see its in the first line from the website.

www coconutresearchcenter org

for the full list of health befits of this oil I use.
Personally it cured me of my mono in 2 weeks (last time it took 6 months on my own)
it seems to shrink my acne, fix my oily skin problem, my hair also wont fall out while I use it in the shower, works as deodorant.
my sisters husband who just got some kinda stomach flu ate some and he told me he is almost good as new and its only been one day! I told him you know from throwing up to almost good as new in one day that was kinda quick he said and I quote "yeah".
so its good stuff you can get it in a glass jar just make sure its USDA organic for bests results.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2012 3:55:46 AM PST
user29

On how many discussions are you going to post this nonsense regarding coconut oil?

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 4:06:49 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 8, 2012 4:12:21 AM PST
user30 says:
Try the oil for your self and you'll see it works and its not nonsense. My friend who has diabetes is even showing signs of improvement. And she lost her legs. I had sever acne for over 10 years now its gone, I have lost weight also. no more oily hair etc. Medium chain fatty acids are found in human breast-milk and now I know why they are their. When I had mono I was sick for 3 months and after eating the oil I got better in 2 weeks. Normally it takes me 6 months to recover.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2012 4:27:19 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 8, 2012 4:30:09 AM PST
It is utterly assinine to be on every discussion in the health forum and claiming that any one modality will cure/treat everything from herpes to diabetes to AIDS.

Problem is, we have seen it all before. There is ALWAYS someone here claiming a multitude of health benefits for something. Everything from acia juice to coral calcium to iodine.

If it were all true, no one would ever be sick.

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 4:35:28 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 8, 2012 4:44:32 AM PST
user30 says:
Have you ever considered that my claims might just be true and that im not full of it? their are 167 pages of comments on this one website about the health benefit of this oil. I have never seen my quality of health go up so much so fast in my entire life. Even switching to a 100% usda organic diet didn't help as much as this did. From plastic in the butter to real house hold ammonia in the meat its very easy to get sick. Moms meat always tasted strange as a kid now I know why. ammonia in it to stop that mad cow disease.
that acia juice is bunk I tried that and goji berries dumb things made me sick. it is true people in the Philippines eat and cook with this oil and they get heart attacks 1, in 100,000 as its very rare, where in the usa its 1 out of 2. they dont know what cancer and arthritis is as they don't get it. when they switch to a usa or western diet that's when they start to get sick. I know about "the boulevard of broken dreams" from false hopes and fake promises on products that do not deliver and its sad however this oil is the real deal. Everyone I tell about and in some cases buy a jar for they have seen a positive response in their health for most people. now it is true their are some people where it doesn't help their health, possibly their to sick from a crappy diet? possibly some other reason? blood type? not sure, but for most it seems to help.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2012 4:52:47 AM PST
" From plastic in the butter to real house hold ammonia in the meat its very easy to get sick. Moms meat always tasted strange as a kid now I know why. ammonia in it to stop that mad cow disease.'
"they dont know what cancer and arthritis is as they don't get it."

These statements are scientific nonsense.

Yes, the acai berry thing was bunk but there are all types of testimonials like your's claiming the exact type of benefits you are.

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 5:09:52 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 8, 2012 5:13:57 AM PST
user30 says:
so im wrong? try the oil for your self then you'll know if im wrong or maybe im right? you can't say until you have tried it your self. I admit their are claims out their witch are false hopes and lead to broke promises. Thats usually how it goes with shopping. Genetically Modified food is not nonsense and is a big business. Look on food package labels and it will say this food is "non GMO" Genetically Modified Organism. Why is the food Genetically Modified? I know why.

www dot nongmoproject dot org

just encase you think im making this up to. see the site for your self you'll see im not full of it.

in this day in the internet age their are a lot of lies and miss information and its true that's why when I talk about something I verify it first with my self and others Before I start talking about it. If its total bunk or a total lie I keep it to my self or discourage its name.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2012 5:18:42 AM PST
spellman says:
You do it the old fashion way, a red hot poker to the genitals.

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 5:22:21 AM PST
user30 says:

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2012 5:27:31 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 8, 2012 5:27:58 AM PST
Yes, you are wrong.

Consider the thread we are on.... herpes.

As a scientist, I know the pathology of the herpes viruses. Once the viral DNA is inserted into the cell's nucleus, this blending of viral DNA with human DNA is permanent. The virus will survive in your nerve cells forever.

How do you even imagine that coconut oil will "cure" herpes?

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 5:44:30 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 8, 2012 6:12:52 AM PST
user30 says:
Supposedly their are medical claims by Dr Bruce fife. However he claims the oil will cure UTI infections as well and to be honest I don't think it does work for that but it does help on my other medical issues (on some level)

and he claims he got his information from medical journals that is berried to average person. As a scientist you may have access to those medical journals! I encourage you to take a look.

www coconutresearchcenter org

his website is found their.
Now I have tested this oil my self, its not a cure all but it does seem to help a lot more then anything els I have tried and I just don't know about all the claims.
It did work on my mono. Other medical documents say it will destroy the lipid coating around the cell breaking it in 1/2? but my question in the back of my head is always the same. Does it destroy some of the germs? or just make my espstonbarr virus inactive? their is a big difference between the two. I had the mono once for 6 months then I got a re-occurrence for 3 months. (weaker version of the germ) then with the oil I got better in 2 weeks as it seems to have assisted me. Dr. Bruce fife claims it will kill lipid coated viruses I saw it work on my mono but did it just disable the germ or actually kill it? meaning I shouldn't get reinfected?
I have heard people say they get reinfected 3 times with mono and then never again however it stays in your system forever so..
witch is it? does the oil kill the germ by breaking the cell in 1/2? or just disable the bug? again big difference between the two.
and yes exercise is how I got sick in the first place as I found out it weakens your immune system.

www blackherbals com/coconut_oil.htm

more info their.. but when it says kill the virus does it actually destroy it? or just make it inactive? I have always wanted to know the difference between the two but I'm not a scientist I can't figure it out :(

some websites claim kill the virus and some say break the cell of the germ in 1/2 do they both mean the same thing? then some will say it makes the mono inactive. if its inactive it can come back. big difference between kill and "tuck under the rug"

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2012 6:27:09 AM PST
This 'research' is typical of cherry-picking data.

There is a big difference between killing something on a lab bench and killing it in vivo (in the body)

Household bleach will kill just about bacteria, virus and fungus known to man on a surface. But that does not mean it is safe or effective to drink bleach to treat infections.

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 6:51:24 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 8, 2012 6:53:14 AM PST
user30 says:
Right I have eaten coconut oil when I had mono and I was on month 3 with no signs of improvement, and the next thing I know I got better after 2 weeks. after eating the oil? so based on my data/personal experience it helped. A lot. others online say the same thing when they had mono after they eat the oil. so did I just get better in 2 more weeks of rest?? or did the oil help? this wasn't done in some lab in a dish this was tested on me the person. Last time I had mono it took 6 months to recover. and when I did eat the oil my urge of hunger returned with in 6 hours. Normally that takes a hole month.? so I either magically got better form more rest (even though after 3 months of rest I felt the same every day) or the oil helped. Since I see it shrinking my acne, reducing my big oily skin problem to almost zero and when I burn my finger it stops then pain when applied i'm starting to think their might be something to this stuff. Also in dental floss and when in my mouth plus on floss it stops my gums from bleeding. so their might just be something more to it. as a scientist I know you'll only believe it once you see it (witch is the hole point of science) so I say give it a test.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2012 6:51:43 AM PST
spellman says:

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2012 9:32:38 AM PST
So you have had multiple bouts of mono?

Ever think you might be developing antibodies for it? And the faster recovery time ws because of that and NOT the oil?

This si the trouble with testimonial and anecdotal evidence. It often credits the worng thing in recovery.

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 9:57:30 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 8, 2012 10:06:00 AM PST
user30 says:
well considering I was so sick for 3 months with hardly any sign of improvement, I could hardly move and 5 mints after eating the oil I could walk just normal (I even felt so good i went to work) it seems kinda hmm.. to close to say my immune system worked in 5 mints? then my hunger returned a few hours later, and I was at work while I was recovering, not resting but working, 5 mints after eating the oil I felt so good i went to work and I still felt my health improving while I was working not resting. I felt hunger return a few hours later. A big sign of improvement. Mono can take from 2 weeks - 7 months recovery time in people.
and other people online say the same thing about the oil how they had rapid recovery times.. "from months down to weeks" Its not just me. Yeah the mono the first time was bad so much pain I was not able to walk however when your spleen enlarges that will happen. The second relapse was Milder however 3 months of being "mid sick" was not good. Most people say mono can return if the body is under extreme stress, I found out extreme stress on the body (lifting weighs etc) will weaken the immune system. So I guess some people with mono workout to much weaken their immune system and the bug becomes active again. and some people do not. So some get mono once others I have heard get it up to 3 times or more.
Witch is what happened to me I lifted weights and got sick and I quote "The next day" So of course I have abandoned working out. As far as the oil goes you tell me did my immune system kick but in 5 more minuets? or was it the oil? oh and during those 5 mints I was standing in the kitchen doing "Nothing" but waiting, because I felt so different 2 mints after eating my first table spoon of the oil. Now I know why.

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 10:21:20 AM PST
Wow. Healthtroll. Epic. Does it cure the inability to understand sarcastic english?

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 10:40:18 AM PST
user30 says:
So either my immune system turned superhuman in 5 minutes or the oil did something..

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2012 10:42:32 AM PST
Yes Dean!

The oil is a miracle. It is a panacea for everything from dandruff to ingrown toenails.

It is amazing that anyone that consumes coconuts has ever gotten sick or died!

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 10:53:03 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 8, 2012 11:08:40 AM PST
user30 says:
Hangzhou, China―A new study provides more evidence that monolaurin, a lauric-acid derivative from coconut oil, could be used as a natural microbial agent in foods. Prior studies have identified the compound's potential and it is often marketed as a natural supplement for fighting bacterial or viral maladies.

so is that why it worked on my mono? hmm.. :-)

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 1:44:57 PM PST
spellman says:
Yeh. We all know how safe products from china are!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2012 3:16:33 PM PST
OldAmazonian says:
A more germane question might be why did it work to cause your monomania.

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 3:56:21 PM PST
Jarrad says:
I can attest to the effectiveness of monolaurin in the prevention of herpes simplex(cold sores). i started using it approx 3 years ago to treat(hopefully) my roughly 4 outbreaks per year. after i started taking monolaurin I have not had a single outbreak. I don't think the virus is completely out of my system as once in a while I'll get that nerve tingling feeling where I used to get cold sores, but nothing has developed and the feeling is gone by the next day. I use the monolaurin that comes in pellet form as its more potent than pills. I take it occasionally for a few days if someone in my family gets sick.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Health forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Health forum
Participants:  39
Total posts:  167
Initial post:  Feb 7, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 10, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 10 customers

Search Customer Discussions