Customer Discussions > Health forum

Sorta health related

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 28, 2012 8:37:59 AM PDT
c---kuta says:
Ok so this thread is about piss but not just anyones piss, I'm talking about people who like pissing on each other. How does one develop such an interest because I seriously doubt people are born inclined to that behavior?

There is a term for it but it escapes me at the moment. Urophilia? Maybe, anywho while we are on the subject of weird, how does one get into necrophilia or sex with animals? Is sex with the dead even real? How would they get their partners? Where I come from, access to dead bodies isn't plentiful.

I was just thinking these things after discussing sexuality and it was suggested that you can learn to love anything. Maybe that is true enough but you can't learn to love apple pie without first eating. What makes these deviants "eat" in the first place? Insight?

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 10:01:33 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Mar 15, 2013 7:28:16 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 10:09:26 PM PST
They probably started how just wondering about it as you are doing here.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 4:12:35 AM PST
From what I know about psychology (which isn't much) I believe that such 'fetishes' are born out of a association, usually of a sexual nature.

For example, person experiences a spontaneous orgasm while they are being spanked. They associate spanking and sexual pleasure.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Health forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Oct 28, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions