Customer Discussions > Health forum

Experience with Sensa?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 5, 2012 4:32:37 PM PDT
blueskies says:
Anyone have any experience with Sensa?

Posted on Jul 13, 2012 5:27:16 PM PDT
Those commercials can be enticing, but I haven't seen much in my research to suggest it is effective for dieting on its own.

Check out the following link for a review on WebMd which also discusses the cost. "A one-month Sensa starter kit costing $59, and a 6-month kit at an introductory rate of $235, are available on the Sensa web site. (The Consumer Affairs web site cautions dieters that the free trial is associated with an automatic enrollment plan, and incurs an additional charge of $89.99 if you don't send all of the product back within 30 days.).

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/truth-about-sensa

Good luck!

Patti

Posted on Jul 13, 2012 5:36:50 PM PDT
blueskies says:
I read some product reviews on Amazon and none of them were positive.

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 7:47:03 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 21, 2012 7:47:55 AM PST
Update from my July review...

Sensa was a featured product of discussion on the Dr. Oz show. Nothing negative really reported. It should be noted that Dr. Oz still does feel that a proper diet (or eating program) plus an exercise program is what is necessary for healthy weight loss. He did not endorse NOR reject this product.

I agree with the sentiment of Dr. Oz, as readers of my 'pedometer walking program book' know. I included the details of "why" and "how" to incorporate a healthy fitness program, as stressed by Dr. Oz, using a simple pedometer. I think this would certainly enhance any use of Sensa (or could be done in lieu of using Sensa). Worth a try!

Good luck!

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 9:43:58 AM PST
blueskies says:
Well the man behind the Sensa is an MD who has done quite a bit of publishing on aromatherapy. He had other business ventures connected with its use. From what I havae read, Sensa does not work. It is expensive.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:07:27 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 6:09:25 AM PST
It is expensive #Blueskies, as most diet plans seem to be. That's why I always recommend the less expensive alternative of aerobic walking. Doesn't work for 'everybody', but does seem to work for most.

Patti ⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱;⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰;5;

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 10:21:11 PM PST
I tried Sensa and I guess it worked okay at first, but I never really saw any weight loss. I've been burned several times by Dr. Oz's "recommendations" Reversatrol and Acai. To be honest, I'm really liking the Liporidex MAX - Ultra Formula Weight Loss Supplement Fat Burner & Appetite Suppressant - 100 rapid release caps supplemnent that my trainer gave me. Its only been 3 weeks and I've only lost 6 pounds, but my energy levels are much better and I'm starting to see muscle toning that I've not had before. My goal this year is to start working on my holiday weight gain BEFORE it happens!

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 7:08:58 PM PST
J. White says:
Sensa lost a lawsuit recently and had to fork over $800,000 for unsubstantiated claims.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 4:12:39 PM PST
joylharrison says:
I've known several people to give Sensa a try without seeing any results. I personally take an all-natural product called Plexus Slim and have seen amazing results. I'm down 16lbs in 6 weeks and most of it came off my midsection. Plexus Slim curbs my appetite and the support Accelerator gives me tons of energy. You can find out more at http://joylharrison.myplexusproducts.com/slim-accelerator.

Posted on May 10, 2013 5:26:06 PM PDT
Chelcee B says:
Yeah, i tried sensa too. While its a novel idea, i didnt really see a big difference with anything. Great rec @collette. I gave it shot based on your comment - reps to you! Working pretty well. Extra energy and practically zero appetite. I still keep a healthy diet, b/c i dont believe in crash diets, but I lost 18lbs in 2 months withLiporidex MAX - Ultra Formula Weight Loss Supplement Fat Burner & Appetite Suppressant - The easy way to lose weight fast! - 72 diet pills - 1 Box.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Health forum

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Health forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Jul 5, 2012
Latest post:  May 10, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions