Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Health forum

How do you flush toxins out of your body?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 226-250 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2007 12:05:25 PM PST
R. Hayes says:
My mom is from the islands. Flushing out toxins, parasites and filth was a regular body maintainance-even Egyptians back in ancient time did regular body flushes. Note: On my mom's island -Bahamas- they ate close to nature and mostly fish from the sea and they still believed in regular maintainance of the body to get unwanted critters out-mostly parasites that are naturally in food even fruits and vegetables-they get into the bodies system and live in vital organs eating food from your blood and excreating their body wastes into your vital organs and laying millions of eggs that hatch and do the same thing-chocking your organs and greatly effecting and destroying their functions -YUCK-hense onsite of many diseases- Everyone has worms and parasites in them. Regular body cleansing -tune-ups-are very important. Disease is rampant in America because we stopped this ancient tradition that was suppose to be passed down to the next generation and each one after that. Also, today with the many manmade and harmful chemicals in the foods we eat and the shampoos and lotions we put on our skin-the skin drinks these chemicals in too--if you don't detox- you're as good as already dead. Cancer can not live in a body that has been detoxed. HIV or the AIDES symptoms can never develop in your body if it has been detoxed. Benzene a common ingredient in sodas and dishwashing liquid and a intestinal parasite logged in the thyroid gland makes a breeding ground for HIV to multiply. Flushing out Benzene and killing the the intestinal parasite flushes them and HIV from your body's system. Hense-AIDS CURE. Detox and Live. Don't Detox-DIE It's your choice. Also, Many man made substances are created to break down your body's system-Hense Big Pharma makes Big bucks on making you sick- Hense FDA. Food and Drug controlled by Big Pharma-Scary-There are wicked, gready, cold-blooded men in the world. They don't want anyone to flush out the poison they are feeding us. So they always knock Herbs and Natural Cures-they know these things will cut into their profits- they cant sell Pharmaceutical Drugs to well people-they wont make a dime. Big Pharma has a lobbyist in every house of the Senate pushing the next Big Drug breakthrough. Every Drug passed is a billion dollar profit for them-they need you sick to sell it. Many diseases today did not exist until after "Vaccines" were started. All Vaccines have Mercury in it. Mercury is a poison and toxic metal that causes all sorts of diseases in the body. Big Pharmas idea to pump it into our children-they set this into place because after the cure for polio was invented-by one of theirs-because the disease hit close to home-it was developed in 6 months. Everyone got cured-Big Pharma almost went bankcrupt-they didn't want this to ever happen again-they are not looking for cures-they are looking for another big drug win-fall. Detox, Detox, Detox... This is Hitler gassing Jews-but with Big Pharma-they don't care who they gas- They want everyone sick. Corporate Capital Dollars are built on killing us and our kids.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2007 7:18:17 PM PST
SallyAly says:
Dearest Ruby C. Haye

I think you have lost your mind! Parasites? If you are consuming raw/uncooked meat, sure. Walking around barefoot in the elements, maybe. If you choose to detox...fine...but I would be cautious. Your body has its own way of detoxing (assuming you are caring for it properly). I'm not bashing people who choose to try different things to feel better, but I am skeptical on such tx.
Disease is rampant in America because people live off of TV Dinners, fast food or some form of unhealthy diet. We don't exercise like we should, neither do our children or our animals. Our lives consist of work, work, 30 min. lunch breaks (eating out for convenience) and then more work till late in the evening hours. Our children are on the internet via cell phones, laptops...or playing xbox or some other stay at home, sit on the couch games waiting for their to get home! We all need to get off our butts and walk or ride a bike...get involved Just get out of the house! Unfortunately, most parents, kids alike or even adults working with no kids don't get around to it! We live in a very fast paced environment...here in America. As far as your opinion HIV/Aids not living in a body that has been detoxed...that makes you most ignorant. How you can say "well I've detoxed this week, therefore I don't need a condom and the virus can't possible infect me!" What type of detox prevents HIV/Aids & Cancer?!? Pleased enlighten all of us, so we can avoid it!!!! This is most disturbing. You might as well say you can't get pregnant the first time you have intercourse! Bless you if you have this secret. Have you talked to many of this secret? To the young girls and boys, or maybe in Africa where this is so common? Please share! As for cancer... it can be hereditary, caused by self (i.e. smoking or other ailments) or just simple cell mutation. Never underestimate simple biology. Our bodies work in mysterious ways...
As far as BIG PHARMA...sure not all drugs FDA approved should be used, yes, doctors shouldn't script a drug out without taking a more alternative approach (slightly high glucose, high stress, elevated cholesterol) then yes take a more natural course of action. Change diet, exercise more, decrease stress! But you CAN NOT make a claim that all pharmaceutical companies are S**T. There is a need for many of the medications out there! Many peoples lives have been lengthened, improved, etc... due to the research and drugs available. I WILL NOT say that all companies are in the right, but many drugs released by these companies you speak so poorly of have saved lives or have given people the ability to live longer or just be well.
Your claims as far as vaccines go...they do not contain mercury anymore. If your claim is true about a Polio vax being developed due to it being "hit" close to home, then what I say is thank you for that. If it kicked who's ever BUTT to implementing an effective vaccine for that than good!
As far as your reference to "Hitler gassing the Jews"...I find you disgusting and ignorant to make such a bold claim! You obviously have no clue what advantages you have here (assuming you live in this country), nor do you belong to live here with the advances in modern medicine. Your comparison to this is truly unacceptable and insulting!
Many of our modern day remedies are based on natural resources as they have improved medicine through the years. Many of these resources that you claim to be "poison" are nothing more than basic alchemy. Yes, go back to old times my friend, when your mom was de-worming with her own special remedy. Many of these forms have been reformulated and improved (i.e. broad spectrum to be most effective) But obviously you have no need for these as you do doctors! If you are lucky enough just to detox...I commend you and would love to know all your secrets to this. YOU MAY SAVE THE WORLD!
I will not ever say that doctors don't over prescribe medication, or that the medications are always good for us, but at the same time respect what biochemist have done, doctors alike do for you. You too may need the "poisons" one day assuming your detox system might not work and genes aren't as perfect as you think.
In closing don't ever under estimate the mind and body. If feel or act sick all of the time, you will be. If you feel good, think you feel good, you probably are.
My remedy includes eating right, loving people, myself, my family, my friends and my cats. OLE'

Blessed be ) 0 (

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2007 1:00:26 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 9, 2007 2:39:18 PM PST
Alyson:
I can't wait to see what some of the absolute crackpots, looney-tunes, and true believers on this forum will say to you. The words ignorant, shill, and liar come to mind.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2007 1:36:46 PM PST
The easiest way to avoid getting to the point of your body feeling like it needs a good flush, is keeping your water intake consistant to the needs of your body. We are 70% water, but rarely do we give the body what it truly needs to maintain water balance throughout the system. It is said that you should drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water a day. And if you are very active, an athlete, or consuming a lot of soda or caffienated beverages, which dehydrate the body, you should double the amount. With the proper amounts of water intake daily, your body would continuously flush out toxins so they wouldn't build up in your system.
www.criesforwater.com

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2007 4:17:49 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 9, 2007 4:55:18 PM PST
Matthew says:
Alyson

I agree with some of what you've said and disagree with some also.

I agree with you that Ruby's a bit over the edge in much of what she's saying, and that much of what we need is simply to exercise and improve our diets(I go to a personal trainer once a week, exercise regularly on my own, and I'm almost finished with a course to become a certified personal trainer myself, so that should tell you how much I value exercise).

But about parasites, my best friend had parasites, and he definitely was not one to walk around barefoot or eat raw meat. He did however(reiterating what you stated) eat a great deal of fast food, sodas, meat, dairy, and the S.A.D.(standard american diet) in general. One day he told me that he had worms, and that he went to the doctor and had them taken care of, and that was it. He improved his diet and has not had worms since. I definitely think if your body provides them with the environment they need to flourish, flourish they will(as is the case with most disease). But I think this can easily happen without eating raw meat or walking around barefoot.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2007 4:48:13 PM PST
happytobeme says:
Ask any CNA or Nurse if they have seen parsite in their patients. I am respiratory therapist and I helped a nurse clean a patient that had parasites. He was a nursing home patient. I understand that its very uncomfortable to think that you might have parasites. But the truth is we probably all have them. If your dog or cat can have tape worms what makes you think you dont?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2007 7:59:15 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 9, 2007 8:03:06 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2007 7:59:53 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 9, 2007 11:55:00 PM PST
Oregongirl, I'm sorry you've been given such poor advise. Most the people posting here, even those who try to give intelligent answers, should not be giving health advise. They should stick to whatever they do best and leave other areas up to people who are qualified to give advise.
The first thing to realize, is that modern medicine does not have any answers. Drugs have never been a cure and never will. With the diet consumed in america today, it's no wonder people have so many health problems. For this reason, the body needs to be cleaned out more often than ever in the past. The body is overwhelmed with toxins and cannot keep up with detoxification, especially when our diets do nothing to help the process (devitalized, toxic foods). Every illness you can think of is the result of only a small number of causes. These causes can be addressed.
Instead of going into detail, I want you to go to this website and do tons of research for yourself. It can tell you everything you need to know and change your life. Don't do any cleansing until you've researched it.

http://curezone.com/cleanse/

Check out all the areas. There are wonderful Forums on this site with people who can actually give you advise, and help you with whatever questions you have. Good Luck to you, and Enjoy Good Health !

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2007 9:45:19 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 9, 2007 9:52:35 PM PST
AmazeMe says:
Oregongirl, Of course sweating releases some toxins. Our skin breathes (not like lungs, you science geeks!), and sheds dead skin cells, and sweats to keep us healthy. That's a no brainer whether you're on the allopathic side, or the naturopathic side.

Personally, I don't trust either side. Allopathic physicians too often treat symptoms when they should be addressing the cause. Not many of them are capable of doing true research. They tend to be vo-tech "practitioners" unless they have a specialty.
Naturopathic physicians don't know what they're doing beyond the basic common sense advice. I do believe medicines that are based on herbal pharmacopia, such as aspirin, should be the only choice (with rare exceptions) for allopathic physicians to prescribe along with helping the body to do what it was designed for - like keeping the lymph system pumping, for instance.

I've worked for Doctors and know that drug company Reps woo them with all kinds of bonuses. Doctors are just human and too often, it's more about money than about ethics, science and research.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2007 9:58:07 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 13, 2007 3:59:55 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2007 10:04:39 PM PST
Michael, have you ever tried a cleanse?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2007 10:19:14 PM PST
Oddly enough one of these footbaths, actually about 20 of them in total, twice a week, got rid of my mother's fibromyalgia. Two years later it still hasn't come back and she doesn't do them anymore. The manufacturer never claimed it removes toxins through the feet. The color of the water is simply from oxidization that occurs from the creation of the negative ions. The organs improve their ability to detoxify. I've seen hundreds of people get well with detoxification and stay well too if it's a real detox and not a scam. There are lots of junk machines out there and lots of junk detoxes too. I spent a fortune testing many of them and most really don't work. I must say that after taking something similar to the Dr. Natura products for about two months, my bowels started working normally. I don't really care if that rubbery stuff was part of the product or not. Bottom line is that it worked for me. I don't take it and haven't in six years. Don't need it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2007 11:18:57 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 10, 2007 3:17:12 AM PST
Matthew says:
S. Becotte,

Thanks for the advice! That's one hell of a site, incredible...tons of information, more than you could ever possibly want to know about health and cleansing, and it looks like there's many very knowledgeable people to talk with on there too. I'm glad they gave both of Dr. Rich Anderson's books 10 stars!

Without question it sets the standard for all other health and cleansing sites to live up to. What's great is so much of the information is free! I'm definitely frequenting that site from now on. Thanks again for the excellent post from a fellow San Diegan!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2007 4:32:13 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 10, 2007 7:35:07 AM PST
Phew!

All this nonsense in one place. That post by Ruby cantained the most concentrated amount of BS, conspiracy theory and downright ignorance that I have ever seen by one individual.

Actually, I'm glad there are so many people out there that don't have even the loosest grip on chemistry or biology....although they think they have educated themselves with "research" form commercial quacksites.

Keep up the good work, people! With you in the world, I will always have a job.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2007 4:50:15 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 10, 2007 4:52:38 AM PST
Matthew says:
that's cool michael,

keep spouting off your cr@p and make sure not to read any material about cleansing, see if I care, i found a real health forum now

later chump

p.s. - I'd like to see you argue with some of the people on there.....

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2007 5:19:11 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 10, 2007 5:29:17 AM PST
Tell you what Matthew...

Why don't YOU read Stryer's Biochemistry and then come back and see how much of your fringe "research" passes muster!

Then all this talk about 'killing enzymes' and testing saliva pH will be
seen for exactly what it is...nonsense!

For instance. The pH in the body is kept in a very narrow range (7.2 -7.4) If the pH of the blood and other fluids changes a few tenths of a point...you can die. This is why they give bicarbonate to people who have heart attacks....because the blood begins to acidify when you stop breathing. Want proof? Hold your breath....feel that burning? The is from the lactic acid building up in your tissues. Once the buffering capacity of your body has been reached...you start to feel a burn and become desperate for a breath. The only body fluid that ranges in pH is the urine which is how your body gets rid of excesses of acids or bases. The pH of saliva has no diagnostic value. It can be altered by the drastically by bacteria in the mouth and does not represent "body pH"

And parasites. They are easy to get. Intestinal parasites shed their eggs in feces. For obvious reasons, soil tends to have parasite eggs in it. If you ever have hand to mouth contact after touching the ground...its possible to get them. Intestinal parasites cling to the intestinal wall and absorb nutrients from the blood stream. Trust me, they do not care what you are eating.

PS I will argue anywhere and anytime. Its easy when you have all the facts and research on your side!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2007 6:16:57 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 10, 2007 6:27:12 AM PST
Matthew says:
like i've said so many times before michael,

it's not my research, it's the M.D.'s and N.D.'s that have written books on it, but I guess you know more than they do huh?

.....even when they refer to multiple medical textbooks.....

.....but for some strange reason you refuse to read their books, and that just doesn't sit quite right with me, which is why I refuse to carry on this conversation with you.

you don't know jack about ph next to these guys, go argue on cure zone so we can watch them rip you a new one...

...or just keep trying to fool yourself and other people...if that makes you happy...

at least with people like you the pharmaceutical industry will never have to worry about going out of business. way to go!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2007 6:30:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 10, 2007 6:59:53 AM PST
"it's not my research, it's the M.D.'s and N.D.'s that have written books on it, but I guess you know more than they do huh?"

Yet, most of this research never makes it into mainstream journals? Refering to a medical text is NOT the same as a legitimate reference. An author can say "It says in medical textbooks that pH is important"...which is true, but does not mean the conclusion that the author has made is true. If you knew the science, you would understand.

"you don't know jack about ph next to these guys"

Actually, pH is a pretty simple concept. Any science student learns it in Chem 101. The concentration of H+ and/or OH- measured on a logarithmic scale. The physiology of pH is also pretty simple. The range is (7.2 - 7.4) and is kept in that range by several buffering systems. If it deviates, alkylosis or acidosis ensues.

As for Spiritual Nutrition. It speaks on issues that are completely unprovable....unless some physicist has discovered a way to measure chakra energy?

As for "Dr" Anderson...he is a quack. "In 1983, Dr. Richard Anderson was close to death with severe memory loss, devastating fatigue and pain" NONE of these things would cause death! What was actually wrong? It does not say? And surprise surprise....he SELLS the very thing he recommends!! THIS is the kind of junk research that I should be reading!?

"at least with people like you the pharmaceutical industry will never have to worry about going out of business"

And with you and your ilk....the snake oil salesman will always have a market.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2007 7:08:42 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 10, 2007 7:14:50 AM PST
One last thing matthew...

Do you really think you are 'hiding' at the curezone.com/cleanse/ forums?! Like anyone with a IQ above 85 could not figure that out?

All those years of drinking and smoking have addled your brain.

I will however retract one statement I made...I would NOT argue over there. Not because I am afraid, but because arguing over there would be like cutting down a giant Sequoia with a nail file....you get really tired and frustrated and the tree never gets cut down.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2007 8:37:56 AM PST
All - the best book I ever read, by a researcher, was 'First Pulse: A Personal Journey in Cancer Research'. If you want some science that makes sense, I highly recommend it. The negative energy that is going into arguing these topics is toxic in and of itself. Makes me want to jump off this discussion. However, there are some with open minds, so I'll stay a bit longer. It is no accident that many of the largest research and traditional medicine organizations now have what is called 'complementary' medicine departments. There is a concerted effort and recognition on the parts of many that this arguement serves no purpose in the healing of people. I personally know many people in this area. Check out the herb data base that Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer hospital has on the web. It's time for the world to agree that working together makes more sense than working apart.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2007 8:55:47 AM PST
Amen to that......

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2007 9:39:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 10, 2007 10:06:00 AM PST
Re: First Pulse
science that makes nonsense.

Dr Garnett is a former dentist with some graduate training in biochemistry and calls his research "electrogenetics" and promotes a SUPPLEMENT (big shock) called Poly MVA. The concept of electrogenetics has not been accepted because it is based on unquantifable "energies" The effectiveness of Poly-MVA are anecdotes (personal stories) or small studies that have not been confirmed or published in available scientific journals.

No results of studies of the compound in humans have been published in the peer-reviewed medical literature that is available at this time. Thus far, the only study published in a peer-reviewed medical journal was done in gerbils, exploring the possible effects of Poly-MVA in protecting nerve cells from lack of oxygen.

This is not the same as complementary medicine. Complementary means: in addition to, not instead of.

Is it useful for cancer patients to do yoga and maintain a positive attitude and a good diet? Of course it is! But it does not take the place of traditional treatments. And, in the case of Poly MVA since it is an antioxidant could inhibit the effecticity of chemo and radiation therapy.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2007 11:39:53 AM PST
Something I notice that seems to be fundamental in the debate over traditional science/medicine and anything that comes from the school of , let's call it, "I didn't pay megabucks to go study in the colleges that are funded by the same large engines that fuel Western science/medicine", is this. It's an attitude. It's the difference between the positive 'it could be possible' and the negative 'not invented here'. I do know that many great achievements that mankind does accomplish generally come out of the positive 'it's possible' attitudes - the ones that leave the mind open to inspiration. Frankly, I find naysayers boring, uninteresting, uninspired and dull.

I prefer to, and choose to, live in a space where anything is possible, accepting that I, nor anyone else, have all the answers, and where miracles continue to happen each day, in whatever field that may be. Great advancements in any field come to those playing in that same space, and not everyone chooses to go play there.

Michael, you seem to have a good grasp on many things, and bold enough to want to share your great knowledge on most topics, with the world. Personally, I recognize that I know a little bit about many things, and would not classify myself an expert in many topics.

I have also personally observed that in the process of thinking we are knowing SO much, we most often are blocking the view to what we do not yet know. And knowing so much, to me, is not nearly as important, as being inspired.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2007 3:09:51 PM PST
Susan: "...debate over traditional science/medicine and anything that comes from the school of , let's call it, "I didn't pay megabucks to go study in the colleges that are funded by the same large engines that fuel Western science/medicine", is this. It's an attitude."

And you don't have an "attitude" yourself, I suppose?

"And knowing so much, to me, is not nearly as important, as being inspired."
This kinda sounds like the self-esteem thing. Makes no difference whether you know the facts of the physical world as long as you feel very good about yourself (inspired).

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2007 4:27:53 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 11, 2007 4:45:03 AM PST
Susan,

I must say that I am an expert in nothing! I am a decent wrestling coach, a fairly-skilled bird carver and a competent scientist. On the other hand, I am a horrible dancer, can't draw a stick figure and could not play an musical instrument if my life depended on it!

Naturally, we are drawn to the subjects that we are comfortable in discussing. If we were talking in real life and you started talking over my head, I would quickly let you know it. I know what I know and am not ashamed to admit that which I do not know.

Scientists, by design, must learn early to carefully walk the line between what is possible, and what is probable. In college, a fellow student once said to the professor "I think anything is possible" The professor answered "If you believe that, try to strike a safety match on a bar of soap the next time you take a shower"

Ever since that lecture, I have never said use the term "scientific impossibility" but I have used the term "scientifically unlikely" Dr Garnett work is just that...unlikely. While he writes in an entertaining way, the idea behind his electrogenetics is ludicrous. It does not stand up to the merest scientidic scrutiny. It depends on a hypothesis that is unprovable and unquantifable. Further more, his palladium complex compounds have not shown any effecticity against cancer in any study.

I have been in pediatric cancer wards. Like anyone else with a heart, I wish there could be a panacea for cancer. However, my knowledge of science forces me to believe that that is scientifically unlikely.

The true inspiration exists in the hospitals and labs where researchers plod along a snail's pace. Inspired by the fact that they, like all before them, are chipping away at the problem and finding effective treatments and even cures. They wish there was a magic bullet as well but are pragmatic enough to keep going.

BTW I went to college at a state school on the GI Bill. So do not imply that I am some kind of academic elitist and corporate sell-out.
‹ Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Health forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Health forum
Participants:  422
Total posts:  1391
Initial post:  Oct 29, 2007
Latest post:  26 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 42 customers

Search Customer Discussions