Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Joe Bonamassa All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Subscribe & Save Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage  McCartney Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Customer Discussions > Health forum

Anti Vaccines - Disease by Injection?

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 7776-7800 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 9:56:18 AM PST
So, if pathogenic infectious agents are only "a spiritual problem or a spiritual lesson" and are "a catalyst...not the cause" of disease, when are the "spiritually superior" among us going to step up and have themselves inoculated with HIV or Ebola virus to prove that the germ theory of disease is a hoax?

Love conquers all, right? What a great way to silence the science meanies - it just requires true believers to put those beliefs on the line to benefit mankind. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 9:57:14 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 9:59:57 AM PST
"The experiment was designed to see what would happen when participants read false statements copied from a 'political blog' (actually text prepared by the researchers) about the issue of electronic health records.

While some of the information, collected from news stories and government sources, was correct, the researchers also inserted several false statements about who was allowed access to these records...The participants were divided into three groups - some were presented with an immediate correction, saying that, an independent fact-checking organization, had concluded this blog post contained factual errors. Inaccurate statements were italicized, enclosed in brackets and displayed in red, and a detailed correction appeared at the bottom of the page.

Others read the blog post with the errors, followed by completing an unrelated three-minute task, and then were presented with the exact same correction.

The final group was presented only with the inaccurate message during the study.

Afterwards, all participants were asked how easy or difficult it would be for several groups (including hospital administrators, government officials and others) to access electronic health records. Participants were graded based on the accuracy of their answers.

In general, those who received the immediate correction were just slightly more likely to be accurate than those who received the delayed correction. Those who received no corrections were, not surprisingly, the least accurate.

But the most interesting results came when the researchers analyzed who was influenced by each kind of correction.

The real-time correction worked well with participants who indicated at the beginning of the study that they supported electronic health records, also called EHRs.

'But for those who opposed EHRs, the effect of the immediate correction was essentially the same as if they had received no correction at all,' Garrett said.

The reason appears to be that opponents of EHRs discounted the credibility of the source of the correction, Garrett said. On the other hand, the more favorably an individual felt about EHRs, the more credible the correction was perceived to be."

EDIT: I should throw this in there too...

"Garrett noted that, while instant corrections were slightly more effective than delayed corrections, the problem is that instant corrections actually increase resistance among those whose attitudes are supported by the falsehood."

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 10:06:37 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 10:12:18 AM PST
"Science can only provide answers to how questions. It cannot provide answers to why questions. "

It can, but woo believers such as yourself cherry-pick what you are willing to "believe"

"and this person who was right next to him did not."

Two people can be exposed to the same pathogen and there are a myriad of logical and scientific reasons as to why one got sick and the other did not.

You have just chosen to never learn them or ignore them.

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 9:24:12 PM PST
ParrotSlave says:
The magazine Wired has a one page article in the March issue, "Fight Flu With Tobacco," which discusses the production of vaccines using tobacco plants instead of chicken eggs to produce the protein that becomes the basis for a particular vaccine (page 28). (The article is also available as an on-line video, at Once the area of a viral protein that would be targeted by the body's immune response is identified, researchers trick the tobacco plant into producing that particular protein segment, in this instance by inserting DNA that codes for that particular protein sequence into a bacterium, then allowing that bacterium to attack the tobacco plant, mediating gene transfer. The idea of using tobacco to produce such useful proteins has been in the works for quite some time; see, for instance, By 1989, researchers had succeeded in tricking the tobacco plant into producing monoclonal human antibodies; see In 2007, researchers at the University of Central Florida added the DNA that codes for an antigen to the parasitic disease amoebiasis: The tobacco plant is not the only plant to be used that way, but it certainly exemplifies how an ancient evil can be put to good use. A good discussion of the history of this field is available at

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 12:49:37 AM PST
Yes, Mike, I give kudos to anyone who appears to be using their own brain to come up with something personal instead of simply repeating the same old mantras over and over again.

You guys who are dedicated to defending the official dogma despite all evidence to the contrary do not inspire me at all!

DJD is showing a well thought out perception of what causes disease, how modern medicine only acerbates the condition and how natural approaches can bring about healing of both body and spirit.

DJD's philosophy will still be valid long after the present dogma has died of systemic failures.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 4:00:00 AM PST
"Yes, Mike, I give kudos to anyone who appears to be using their own brain to come up with something personal instead of simply repeating the same old mantras over and over again."

And by "brain", you mean they read about it on some woo website!

Thanks for admitting that your notuions about science and health are built upon prejudice....something we have known for quite some time.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 4:47:39 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 22, 2013 4:47:54 AM PST
Sounds like a great idea to speed up vaccine production and eliminate the problem with egg allergy that affects a small percentage of potential flu vaccine recipients.

But how long would it take the mindless opposition to start referring to "Frankenvaccines"?

Posted on Feb 22, 2013 5:46:34 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 22, 2013 5:54:41 AM PST
ParrotSlave says:
I note that John$ has failed, over many months, to explain this: since his method of treating disease was that followed by all of humanity prior to the existence of modern medicine, how in the world could the practice of medicine have ever come into existence if these old methods were able to cure all diseases? I have yet to read about any populations of Homo habilis, pre-modern humans, or even modern humans, living in some jungle or caves somewhere, or perhaps on a savannah, having achieved immortality and freedom from disease merely by consuming honey.

There is an interesting graphic regarding vaccine efficacy at

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 6:10:08 AM PST
Or to make the grand leap of logic that equates tobacco plant with nicotine and claim they are trying to make vaccines addictive!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 6:12:44 AM PST
"I note that John$ has failed, over many months, to explain this: since his method of treating disease was that followed by all of humanity prior to the existence of modern medicine"

He "explains" that by making the equally ludicrous claim that 19th century doctors had learned to cure everything (not making this up!) by the knowledge was suppressed by the current incarnation of modern medicine.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 7:01:27 AM PST
ParrotSlave says:
So, according to him, there were no diseases or epidemics of disease prior to the 19th century? Would my speculation be correct that he contends that the gigantic medical conspiracy has extended into the realm of rewriting history also, so that we are taught all kinds of "lies" about things such as the epidemics of smallpox or the black death? If he acknowledges that the black death really existed, was it "cured" by the consumption of honey, and this "cure" then suppressed?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 8:06:27 AM PST

Perhaps he goes with KC's contention that Rockafeller suppressed it!?

You would have to ask him! But don't count on a straight answer.

One of the better things about "defending the official dogma" is that we have not contradicted ourselves, logic and history dozens of times!

Posted on Feb 22, 2013 8:46:55 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 22, 2013 8:47:43 AM PST
Interesting story in the 2/22 USA Today about the threat of dengue fever in the U.S., which currently has Florida officials the most worried. In the absence of a commercially available vaccine, there's a proposal to release millions of genetically modified glow-in-the-dark mosquitos to drive down the population of the Aedes mosquito responsible for spreading dengue fever (GMO opponents are in opposition to the plan).

Meantime another form of genetic modification has resulted in early testing of a promising dengue fever vaccine:

Maybe however we should dispense with these "unnatural" scientific efforts to combat a serious and potentially deadly illness, and fall back on positive thinking, honey, and 19th century medical methods.*

*exactly how dosing people with heavy metals, bleeding them and using emetic and laxative purges and other discredited methods was "natural" remains a mystery.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 10:28:44 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 22, 2013 10:30:13 AM PST
ParrotSlave says:
If they need a volunteer for the vaccine, I'm ready, willing and able, for real, although, at 66, I might not fit their demographic need as long as they are doing only trials. We probably ought to be just as concerned about dengue in Houston, especially since the city's such a shipping hub. Lord knows what kind of critters are stowing away on all those ships that dock at Galveston. We do have occasional cases of West Nile.

You don't see me complaining about the mosquito control district and all those evil pesticides that it sprays into the air. When I was 18, we had an epidemic of SLE, and panic set in, reminiscent of the polio scares when I was very young. Someone rich and powerful must have died from it or something, since the proposal to create a tax district, the mosquito control district, got pushed onto the ballot, and we've lived with its insecticide, but mostly without mosquitoes, ever since, although there was one more, but lesser, epidemic of SLE. ( The mosquito control is not perfect, and neither is a vaccine, but, with both, I think we'd be relatively risk-free. We need a trivalent vaccine--one that protects against SLE, WN, and dengue.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 10:53:25 AM PST
R.A. Nelson says:
vaccination theory is a product of dissociation that resulted from the false belief that humans were or could be objective and that the body and mind were not connected. It is a false teaching to justify the STATE control of humans. The theory does not allow for individual differences, individual reasons for susceptibility to disease or individual choice. The theory demands mass immunization, just like the STATE demands control over every aspect of our lives when it departs from a democratic idea of governing.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 11:22:10 AM PST
That is an awful lot of paranoia and scientific misinformation for such a small post!

Posted on Feb 22, 2013 11:30:07 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 22, 2013 12:08:18 PM PST
ParrotSlave says:
Speaking of paranoia, I just had the realization that there's one conspiracy theory I haven't seen yet. I'm wondering why the nut jobs haven't accused the pesticide companies of engineering the St. Louis encephalitis epidemic that led to the creation of our mosquito control district, perhaps as co-conspirators with pharmaceutical companies who have, alas, been unable to create a SLE vaccine, and, therefore, have not profited like the pesticide companies.

Now that I think about it, how do they rationalize the millions upon millions of dollars that the pharmaceutical companies have poured into unsuccessful attempts to create vaccines? If vaccines are, in reality, as that fringe contends, merely a subterfuge to create disease and make money for those companies, wouldn't they put the failed vaccines on the market anyway? An HIV vaccine would be worth a fortune; who but the most chaste among us would not want that vaccination (yes, I know, there are other routes of transmission)? How could they resist not selling, at worst, a placebo, and pocketing even more profits? Oh, wait. There already are people selling placebo vaccines; they're called homeopaths.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 12:42:44 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 22, 2013 12:44:26 PM PST
Actually, that's an opinion that (apart from the dissociation/mind-body claims) I can almost respect, as it's part of a classic objection to mandatory immunization as an infringement on individual rights, as it might be framed by libertarians.

I can't agree that actions that are to the great benefit of society as a whole cannot not be compelled on the basis that individual choice trumps everything.

But at least the post is not as chock full of antivaccine wack-a-doodle as what we're used to seeing here.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2013 4:02:46 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 23, 2013 12:54:58 PM PST
ParrotSlave says:
I understand the individual/society dichotomy*, but I'm still trying to figure out how "vaccination theory is a product of dissociation that resulted from the false belief that humans were or could be objective." That delves into the realm of philosophy, and could be applied to any theory or practice of any kind, not just vaccination, but even any form of NON-vaccination.

In addition, I'm wondering what the relationship is between vaccination and the "false belief" that "the body and mind" are "not connected." Do you know of anyone who denies that the mind influences the body? I was discussing that the other day, at I wonder: does the fact that we eat food mean that we deny the mind-body connection? Should we not all become breathairians? Should we stop brushing our teeth in order not to deny the mind-body connection? Should we not take an aspirin, or a willow or similar tea, to treat a headache, in order not to deny the mind-body connection? Should we all be brave and say to ourselves, we refuse to deny the mind-body connection, and we therefore refuse to visit the dentist to get abscessed teeth treated? In the event of emergency surgery, should we all have bracelets that read, "I believe in the mind-body connection; therefore, do not use any anesthesia or other drugs on me. In fact, do not perform surgery at all, since the power of my mind will cure all ills."?

I'm also wondering what the "STATE" "demands." Are all states the same? Do they all "demand" control over all aspects of everyone's lives? I guess we can all skip taking government classes in school if all states are alike.

*It's only a dichotomy for those who consider themselves not a part of society and for whom society has no rights in regard to them--those persons who consider themselves this way: "All men are islands, entire of themselves; every man is separate from the continent, not part of the main." Ironically enough, they do consider it to be their God-given right to act upon society, such as by spreading infections, and using its resources.

Posted on Feb 24, 2013 8:09:01 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 24, 2013 1:09:16 PM PST
ParrotSlave says:
There are several forms of schistosomiasis, a parasitic disease caused by any of several species of microscopic worms. Although an effective drug is available, a vaccine would be nice, especially since the drug is being used so proactively that it will inevitably lead to resistance.

An article in the February 1 issue of Science states, "According to the World Health Organization (WHO), schistosomiasis, also known as bilharzia, is the second most devastating parasitic disease in the world, after malaria. Some 200 million people are estimated to be infected, most of them children, and another 600 million are at risk. Mortality estimates vary widely, but Lester Chitsulo, who heads WHO's Schistosomiasis Control Programme in Geneva, Switzerland, says that there are probably almost 300,000 deaths a year in sub-Saharan Africa alone."

Curiously enough, a large corporation, viewed by some in the fringe as a virtual embodiment of Satan, gives large amounts of the only effective anti-schistosomiasis drug free to WHO yearly, and will be increasing its yearly donation to 250 million doses. That company? Merck, a name synonomous with pharmaceuticals. One might wonder how the fringe rationalizes why Merck gives so much of the drug away.

The Gates Foundation may decide to fund the vaccine. Two vaccines presently in clinical trials target different worms, one that is a problem mostly in Brazil, the other that affects areas of Africa and the Middle East. A couple of other vaccines have not made it to clinical trials yet.

Alas, these microscopic worms mostly affect populations that have little access to modern medicine, even if they could afford it, so their only treatment is folk medicine. But wait; this is confusing. There are those who contend that folk medicine works, and that western medicine is some kind of cruel sham. But if the folk medicine has been working all this time, how come all those people have been dying, year after year? If, as some contend, western medicine is the cause of most of our ills, how come all those people get sick, with many dying? Would my speculation be correct that the fringe will contend that these figures are all clever lies, designed to drum up support for "evil" drugs and vaccines? Or are the deaths and disease due to a shortage of honey and "right" thinking?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 24, 2013 2:38:34 PM PST
J. Galligan says:
R. A. Nelson, the majority would agree with you (if given truthful facts.) These others (the trolls) can never agree with anyone on anything; so they pick apart all spiritual and actual scientific realities, rather than do any research outside of all their perfect little FDA approved scientific study crapola and media lies that they entrust their lives to. They either don't get it or their focused on confusing people away from their inner spiritual intuitions about who we really are and what we're actually capable of.

Posted on Feb 24, 2013 3:31:44 PM PST
J. Galligan says:
America is a brain washed nation. We are sheepishly allowing the same type of dictatorship that Poisoned Nazi Germany. Any true historian knows that this country is on the same path at an even larger scale. In Germany they fluoridated the Jews' food & water to keep them docile. Here, they've got a majority convinced that fluoride prevents cavities, so we'll put it in the drinking water; yet, in our toothpaste we should "contact poison control if swallowed." Doink! That in itself is one of the hierarchy's typical contradictory games they play with the herd, amongst oh so many others. They actually put it in our bottled water and don't label it, this should alarm people, as you may as well drink the tap water. They've even convinced us all that we're nuts and we need anti-depressants or pain pills or any pill, all of which have seen and unseen side effects, but should cure any problem we have, especially if we become sick or die. Let's not even mention the gmo foods, chemtrailed air and toxic tooth fillings & vaccinations, hmmm? There's just no more time for ignorance and I think that the people who are awake are beginning to overpower the ones who are not.

Thank God for the hundredth monkey theory or we'd all be doomed! There is a great psychological disease on this planet and the few who have the disease have succeeded in enslaving all the others into their psychopathic belief system. It's quite intriguing actually, but unfortunately far too many have suffered because of the greed and power hungry effect of such a psychopathic disease. Their DNA strand has two strands missing. What I call "missing the love and compassion gene." Psychopaths are missing these two DNA strands, it's a fact. You'll be happy to know that most of your politicians, banksters, presidents, hierarchy types, royalty, etc. are missing these strands. Try gazing into a politicians eyes sometime, or even with one of your over powering money hungry types, then try it with a real person, you'll see the difference in an instant and if you're intuitive, you'll feel the difference without even looking. You already know the difference! We know better than what we're doing, but we tend to follow the pack, rather than think for ourselves. Thinking with the brain and not with the heart. The brain is the processor, not the decision maker. Only the heart makes all the right decisions.

I told everyone last spring that the Pope would step down and here we are. Now everyone should hold on for what's to come on Easter. The Vatican has got itself into a whole world of trouble with the people of this planet and Ireland is helping open some sleepy eyes; but America is still sitting inside of its happy little bubble, watching football, baseball, reality TV and playing video games. Now why doesn't anyone know what's really going on in the world, I wonder?

Posted on Feb 24, 2013 3:39:59 PM PST
J. Galligan says:
BTW, we need bees to survive and their honey is medicine, we NEED all of our natural resources. It is the industrialized foods and garbage that's making people sick. It's a hierarchy concerned with consumerism to promote their agenda 21 for greed, power and control of all nations. And who are all these people that are dying at the hands of folk medicine Parrotslave? Where do you get this stuff? The people are dying by way more masses at the hands of western medicine than all other alternatives combined. There is a certain force behind medicines derived from mother earth far more advanced than any corporate pharmaceutical crap ever will be!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2013 2:53:22 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 25, 2013 7:17:26 AM PST
ParrotSlave says:
Galligan, those people are dying despite, not because of, folk medicine, although there is bound to be a toll, in modern times, that could be ascribed to errors of omission, as occurs here, the fatal error of not choosing effective medicine when a choice between folk medicine and modern medicine exists. They died, and are dying, because folk medicine doesn't do the job, plain and simple. In such distant and impoverished areas today, where modern medicine is virtually non-existent, no such choice exists. They're not dying because they consciously chose folk medicine instead of modern medicine: they had no choice. There might be some deaths from errors of commission, i.e., deaths that are a direct result of the use of folk medicine, but these are probably few. Most of these occur when contaminated herbs are used, or when poisons such as cinnabar are used, which some practitioners of both Ayurvedica and TCM (and probably other systems) still prescribe.

If folk medicine worked, these people would not be dying. Folk medicine is not a panacea, which is not to say that modern medicine is either, but modern medicine saves lives all the time. Living in Houston as I do, I see instances of that in the news regularly, such as when the infant born with a heart outside its body was saved recently, not by the pouring on of honey or the chanting of a shaman, but by a surgeon (and his team.) Yes, I am aware that there do exist some anomalies, cases where something "folk" has not yet been added to "modern" medicine's arsenal, such as with MRSA-killing honeys.

Some forms of "folk" medicine, particularly herbal, do have actual efficacy in many cases; after all, natural substances such as plant-derived phytochemicals have been the backbone of the pharmaceutical industry since its beginnings, fringe hallucinations to the contrary notwithstanding. But if it were that good, then those millions of native Americans who were wiped out by western-borne disease pathogens during the "conquest" of the New World would have survived, now wouldn't they? What good did all those magic jungle herbs do them? That's right--none. The Spaniards and other Europeans had their way, not mainly because of superior technology, but because of diseases to which the native populations had no defense.

Do you not grasp that the only reason modern medicine could have come into existence was the fact that there was a problem that could not be solved by "folk" medicine? Smallpox alone has probably killed about one billion human beings during the last 12,000 years. Did honey help? Have you never heard of Spanish flu, the Black Death, measles, tuberculosis, malaria, typhus, cholera, or any of a number of other diseases that have killed untold millions of us throughout human history? On the periphery of our "civilized" world, millions are still dying of simple diseases such as infant diarrhea. These millions have no access to modern medicine, although organizations such as WHO and various charities work to remedy that: somewhere on earth, several children are dying every minute from diarrhea.

I note that you state that, "Their DNA strand has two strands missing." Out of pure curiosity, how many strands do you think human DNA has? And, how could a "DNA strand" [singular] have "two strands"[obviously plural] missing? Your analogy about the "love and compassion gene" would be more interesting if you understood the difference between genes and chromosomes, and what DNA has to do with them.

Regarding your interpretations of what others are saying, this might help: .Phonic Remedial Reading Lessons. You might find this interesting also:, a review of Twelve Diseases That Changed Our World. For just a quick glance, you might peruse, although, warning, the pictures of the diseased are rather graphic. If you demand a dose of paranoia, you might peruse Rising Plague: The Global Threat from Deadly Bacteria and Our Dwindling Arsenal to Fight Them.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2013 3:48:00 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 25, 2013 5:34:35 AM PST
"Your analogy about the "love and compassion gene" would be more interesting if you understood the difference between genes and chromosomes, and what DNA has to do with them."

That would require actually learning the science they so readily condemn!

Of course, they do not need to understand the concepts of molecular biology. Apparently if you add "it's a fact" to even the most ludicrus makes it legit!
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Health forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Cancer Prevention (Evidence-Based) 1283 7 minutes ago
MONSANTO 9025 1 hour ago
Hair Loss Due to Botox Injections 150 2 hours ago
Rife Machine Usuage 4957 10 hours ago
The Honey Revolution 1226 1 day ago
Portable Oxygen Concentrators 384 1 day ago
VITAMIN D 52 2 days ago
Will more follow suit? 8 2 days ago
which is best Resveratrol product (not too expensive)? 3156 2 days ago
Best Mattress for Fibromyalgia? 144 3 days ago
Head pressure 29 7 days ago
Aquaponics/Portable Farming 4 7 days ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Health forum
Participants:  227
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jun 17, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 22, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 17 customers

Search Customer Discussions