Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Health forum

The Honey Revolution

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 201-225 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jun 3, 2010 11:47:04 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 4, 2010 1:40:29 AM PDT
ParrotSlave says:
John L., my amazon.com order of New Zealand manuka honey Wedderspoon Raw Organic Organic Manuka Honey Active 16+, 17.6-Ounce Jar arrived today, unbelievably promptly, just in time to help keep my gums free of microbes after another gum surgery. My only complaint is that it came in plastic jars, not glass. I note an article at http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090907013759.htm discussing the claims of Dr Rowena Jenkins, of the University of Wales Institute, that manuka honey actually inhibits MRSA. It can't hurt, and it has the potential to help--and it tastes good, almost as good as the leatherwood. The honey from Zambia I mentioned, the Zambezi, has got to be the worst tasting honey in the world. But I discovered that if you try not to smell it, then it tastes almost okay. But the smell is awful. The Sidr is going to have to wait; I had never heard of it before and the thought never occurred to me that a particular honey could be so revered or have such a history. But it is rare, super expensive, and not available at this instant; I plan to order some. I can't believe people spend that much money on honey; $77 for 500 grams.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2010 4:44:32 AM PDT
I have been told people spend 35,000 dollars for one week on chemo. I guess if you don't have it you can't spend it.

I regret it, but I have no knowledge of Zambian honey, and now, assuming the contents of your jar is genuine, you have become my major source of direct information on Zambian Honey.

There is a revolution on in the marketplace for honey, and the demand seems to keep increasing as the supply dwindles. I suspect much of the more unpalatable honey produced will be finding its way to the retail market that once would have gone into manufacturing.

Honeys like the Manuka and the Australian Ti Tree were barely marketable twenty years ago. But once the Kiwi's decided to break the deadlock on the taboos surrounding medicinal honey, many floral types have become of interest, more for their medicinal value than their table appeal.

Another honey type product that is highly unpalatable to those not conditioned to it, is the Honeydew. Many Europeans prize this product for its nutritional value so have conditioned themselves to enjoy, accept and even ignore its odors and flavours.

The world's honey dealers are holding their breath in anticipation of a big crop coming in soon from some source. There is very little buffer stocks in their warehouses, and the suggestion is that much of the imported grades, blends, and industrial grades are being used to stretch the supply, despite the fact much of it is not real honey. Caveat Emptor.

With the industry quite shaken from droughts and general weather disturbances, bee losses and many long years of low income, we probably will go through a period when there is ample nectar available at times, but we will have insufficient bees and beekeepers to gather it. So no one is courageous enough to predict just where the price of honey will peak out in the event a big crop is not forthcoming quite soon. Many people believe that nothing short of a prolonged and devastating world depression will prevent honey from skyrocketing price-wise.

So the honey you are buying now may look like a bargain in twelve months time. I believe folk with chronic ulcers are happy to pay any price for the results they are getting. They are sick and tired of having the ulcers simply treated in perpetuity. Many reports of complete and permanent healing are made. This is a grass-roots revival/revolution, not the result of any multi-million dollar advertising campaigns, and as such will not be easily staunched.

Honey now enjoys only about 1% of the sweeteners market. Obviously many sweeteners are under siege as research and public opinion keep the pressure on them. Admittedly it will take far less honey to quench the sweet tooth demands than it does of the manufactured sweeteners, but it will not take much change in the market to make that one percent jump to two percent. That would double the demand for honey............. in the face of a fragile and diminishing supply.

Bon Appetite

JohnS

Posted on Jun 4, 2010 5:10:50 AM PDT
Honey is yummy.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2010 11:24:40 AM PDT
John L. Smith says:
"Maybe you had better quote me some grim statistics about how many people die every year (in the USA?) from tetanus."
Might I suggest also that the statistics on the adverse effects of the tetanus shots be reviewed...Clint

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2010 11:33:32 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 4, 2010 12:10:55 PM PDT
If you have type 2 diabetes, look into deficiencies of chromium, vanadium and alpha lipopic acid and for type 1, Nopales, and for the calcium buildup, check out Chelation.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2010 11:58:24 AM PDT
D.A. Before you recommend milk, I suggest you study up on A1 Beta Casein and the problems caused by lactose. Calves cannot survive on the milk provided in the markets...happy hunting...Clint

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2010 1:23:25 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 4, 2010 1:23:41 PM PDT
If someone can't digest lactose, I'm sorry to say that is their own issue to deal with. We cannot simply eliminate or label foods evil because a few have intolerances. Peanut dust can and has killed those with sensitive allergies. Where's your crusade thread against peanuts?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2010 6:52:14 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 6, 2010 2:01:01 AM PDT
ParrotSlave says:
Clinton, you omitted gymnema sylvestre and bitter melon, both used for millennia in India to control the diseases we now know as diabetes (although they obviously did not know, centuries ago, exactly what those herbs did chemically since the science of chemistry as we know it did not exist). You also omitted fenugreek and celery seed extract, as well as more modern formulations that include cinnamon extracts, green tea extracts, and coffee extracts, such as the LEF's "Enhanced Cinsulin with Glucose Management Proprietary Blend." There exist varying degrees of scientific rationale, more than anecdotal evidence, to back up the use of such substances to help control blood sugar.

Speaking of India, ayurvedic practitioners there have used plain honey as a treatment for numerous ills, but they also blend herbs into a honey base for some preparations, such as chyawanprash, a delicious concoction which is touted to revitalize the mind and body. I don't see any mention of honey in your post--are you suggesting that the supplements that you mention be consumed along with honey?

I assume that your mention of chromium, alpha lipoic acid, etc., was with the intent of avoiding traditional medical treatment. Most people with that problem monitor their sugar levels in conjunction with standard medical treatment, and it works quite well. If you insist on "alternative" methods or supplements, I would only do so with great care--don't tell people that they can throw away their metformin if they start snacking on nopales while taking alpha lipoic acid, for instance. It is crucial to keep vigilant measurements of the disease parameters; their need for, say, metformin might very well diminish if they start taking such supplements, and with some of the supplements I mentioned, in combination with an anti-diabetic drug, there is an actual risk of hypoglycemia, so--measure, measure, measure. You did mention chromium, but you should have mentioned biotin in the same breath.

I'm not sure how your calcium buildup comment is related, but I should mention that chelation, although sometimes a rational medical procedure as in cases of heavy metal poisoning, is more often a tool of quackery. One problem of chelation is that "good" chemicals are also removed, such as the chromium and vanadium you mentioned. If you are concerned about calcium deposition in your artery walls, there does exist evidence that vitamin K, especially K2, can actually reverse such deposition. See http://thehealthyskeptic.org/vitamin-k2-the-missing-nutrient.

I am surprised that you failed to push your pet gimmicks, such as oxygen or pH, or even the panacea water or alkaline water, such as Ellis's or Chanson's, various forms of which get hyped in these and other forums, and are "said" (by whom is not clear) to treat or cure diabetes and other diseases. Gosh, Clinton, instead of spending all your money on chromium, etc., why not get one of the magic water machines? Here you are, preaching oxygen all this time, at the same time as alkaline water, but in visiting the quack sites that promote the alkaline water, I notice that it is supposedly hydrogenated water, not oxygenated, i.e., is the exact opposite of your oxygen business.

I'm confused; maybe you could clear it up: which one cures cancer, a bunch of extra oxygen, or the alkaline water with all of the extra hydrogen? Or do you even perceive a dichotomy here? Maybe you should try Dr. Hayashi's "Hydrogen Rich Water Sticks"; with your understanding, I'm sure you can add that to the litany of what you promote, and I'm eager to see how you would add it to your protocol. Hayashi uses testimonials to advertise that his magic stick improves blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels, memory, hypertension, etc., but, in fine print, "Health related testimonial results can never be considered typical." Duh....

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 5, 2010 5:51:32 AM PDT
I am only a suggested case of pre-diabetes Type II, Clint. The last thing I want to do is go and get that word stamped on my forehead. I don't consider it true, as I have far too few of the typical sufferer's symptoms. I am more likely suffering from ray damage to my pineal or pituitary glands from peering into this monitor too much.

I appreciate that much is known about how all these hormones, minerals, etc., work in the human body to keep it ticking, but much of that is unnecessary to know from my point of view. It is like memorising the lyrics of every song ever sung. Just singing three or four is enough for me to stay happy.

I use kelp tablets when I remember to. There is such a complete balance of minerals in kelp, and most all seafood, for that matter, that I doubt if I have any major deficiencies in the mineral department. Fact is a hair analysis I had a while back confirmed this. The one that was out of whack a bit was either zinc or cadmium, can't remember now, but I knocked off eating canned foods as a result of that reading, and presume it will normalize now. What I do assume I have is times when my metabolism is not balanced correctly, my energy is insufficient etc., to metabolise and utilize all of them in a perfect way. But I also assume that one does not have to be perfectly healthy to survive, and being integrated with the world around me is also important, so I accept a few sick spells and tummy upsets as being part of the game. After all getting exhausted is closely related to overexerting. One can always ease up a bit on the gas pedal!

The idea of chelation is not appealing to me. It is too invasive for my taste and delicious body. My brother and Mother underwent that treatment, and it failed to impress me. No problem to me if others can benefit, none the less. I will study up the alpha lipopic acid to see what natural sources it is available from. What symptoms would a person theoretically have who was suffering from a calcium buildup? Memory loss? Bone Spurs? Arthritis?

Thanks for the thoughts, Clint.

Posted on Jun 28, 2010 4:27:20 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 30, 2010 2:41:07 PM PDT
The Honey Revolution: Restoring the Health of Future Generations

Yes, the Honey Revolution is under way. So thought I'd offer a market report.

I have been attending several Farmer's Markets, Beekeeper Field Days, and other People's Markets quite rigorously here of late, and am glad to report that there is a big swing in the minds of people I talk to about honey, natural foods and self help with illnesses.

This www is doing wonders for getting information from one honest individual to another honest individual, making it doubly hard for news media editors to keep the flow of information regulated. People are getting the message. They are learning to read more labels, ask more questions, be suspicious and look for the Hook in the beautiful bait.

It is also good to see official journalists writing for big time websites starting to soften their judgement of all things natural. The demand from the public is turning into a roar, and they have little choice but to come into line with public opinion.

Honey is selling well, continues to be excellent value for money, and people seem to be delighted when they find they can buy it direct from the beekeeper. I have been surprised several times of late when customers volunteer information about how suspicious they are of our big food processors, people who declare they 'don't do supermarkets' and those who are now willing to discuss honey's healing and nurturing properties.

Honey boasted only something like one percent of the sweeteners market the last few decades, so it doesn't take much of a swing back to natural sweeteners to double the previous demand. I wonder how we producers could even satisfy that increase, much less an increase to ten percent of the market, which, ironically, would still not be a big slice of the market.

My own experience with honey of late has been very positive, as I have made it a point to consider honey as the first remedy to reach for whatever the malady or distress. One person I discussed this with said he was going home to wrap his painful knee with a honey soaked bandage (complete with a plastic wrap moisture proof layer) just to observe how it affected the painful joint. I will be keen to hear his report, and promise to follow up on that with you guys too.

Natural honey continues to be one of the biosphere's finest offerings. It is the product of flowers and bees, two remarkable collections of the life forces so radiantly displayed in our world, yet so easily ignored and taken for granted. Good health at low cost is possible too for those who are determined to pursue such an objective. Honey figures strongly in such a program, along with basic foods, positive mindset and diligent application.

Honey is not only the most ancient and time honoured sweetener/medicine, it is also as safe as they come, more side effect free than most, and is entirely ecologically sustainable. Beekeeping has a very soft footprint on our distressed planet, and in fact is entirely beneficial save for the use of modern machines and transport. All the more reason to produce and buy locally.

Get some while you can. It will serve you well in the kitchen, in the medicine chest, in the first aid box, and as I am finding out now, in the market place, as it doubles as a currency, as it is very easy to swap for eggs, milk and carrots! The potential lifespan of honey is probably longer than my own. No one really knows just how long honey can be kept before it loses all of its beneficial characteristics. The bees and other animals seem to lap it up regardless of how much it has been abused or for how long.

It is giving me much joy to be in the marketplace to see these changes taking place. I am proud to be associated with such a wonderful product, especially as it seems to be so perfect for this moment in time when humankind are hooked on bad sugars, sick and dying, feeling depressed and without hope. I see people smile all day long at the market as they share a taste of honey with me. Honey just does that!

Cheers,

JohnS

Posted on Jun 29, 2010 5:52:06 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 30, 2010 2:47:16 PM PDT
This morning on my TV there was more news about how 'sugar is the culprit.' Now `sugar' is a wide reaching word and the battle rages for the hearts and minds of humankind between various factions and interest groups as to just which sugar, how much sugar, and `when is sugar not sugar?'

But, Honey, if you don't get it right, you may end up putting on more and ever more body mass than you anticipated, and certainly more than you wanted. Or, alternatively, you may starve yourself half to death and spend the rest of your life with some degree of anorexia and low energy.

If sugars were so bad, we could just quit using them and live happily ever after, but in truth, we must have sugar to live. But which sugar? When is sugar a poison and when is it a nutrient? If we do not ingest sugar, our own metabolism will convert starches and proteins to sugars. When in starvation mode, our metabolism will even cannibalise our own tissue to produce sugars so our brain function and by extension our very life can be maintained. Our brain can function only momentarily without sugar.

One side of the argument contends that any sugar is better than no sugar. This leads us to portion control, and we all know that portion control is not that easy to work with when it comes to sugar. We also discover than some sugars satisfy appetite, whilst others stimulate it. I am using the term `sugars' to include all calorific sweeteners. The calorie reduced or calorie free sweeteners are for the most part not nutritive, they simply trick our taste buds. Alcohol, which is also a sugar, or more specifically the spirits of sugar, exaggerates all of these problems to a very visible and obvious degree, as in portion control, addiction, withdrawal, poisonous or medicinal, etc.

Then there are many more sides to the argument. The cost of sugar is important to all of us, and it is hard to resist a free lunch, even though we all know there is no such thing. Many people are giving good reports on how their health improves when they use this or that exotic fruit product, extract or concentrate. There is a collection of sugars known as glyco-nutrients in the marketplace now, which boast miracle like benefits, but the price is beyond the reach of the masses. We have now produced a sugar known as High Fructose Corn Syrup which is so cheap even the poorest of us can overindulge ourselves with it, albeit it to our apparent sorrow. The same would probably be (or actually is?) true of alcohol too, were it not for the very high levels of taxation incorporated into its price.

Various factions within factions argue the merits of their favourite sugars, non sugars, and pretend sugars. They link up under various banners and change banners at times to suit the needs of the moment. One division I like to make is by separating naturally occurring sugars from sugars derived in laboratories, factories and through high-tech means. And there still remains all that fragmenting discussion about `when is a farm not a factory?' and `how much processing does it take to reduce a natural product to a contrived product?'

But somewhere in that malaise one must find some kind of balance between starving to death and getting obese, and in the long term either forfeiting the joys of life or dying from some terrible degenerative disease.

But rather than make this a ten page posting, I will wait to see what contradicting news clips are presented on my TV next (the other side always gets a turn too!) and get back to you with my own take on how I can live healthily, happily and successfully without terminating myself against the brick walls of any of these extremes.

Cheers,

JohnS

Posted on Jun 30, 2010 11:56:20 AM PDT
TinkHerToy says:
This January I quit High Fructose Corn Syrup and C&H......I check my labels.....and I switched to agave nectar for my coffee and LOCAL honey for my tea. I read that if you suffer from spring allergies eating local honey allows your body to ingest the local pollen and then recognize it, so when it enters the nose your body doesn't trigger the defense system. Seems to work great for me. How could an exotic honey from the far reaches of the earth going to help? Buy LOCAL honey where you LIVE, thereby also helping to support the beekeepers and related industries in your own community.....and good karma returns to you again......

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2010 3:38:23 AM PDT
What a happy thought, msn, a return to good karma! Love it! Thanks for this posting.

My friend at the market did put the honey soaked bandage on his painful knee. I was delighted to find he had the intestinal fortitude to try such a dangerous procedure as applying a honey poultice to a limb. He was early on the scene to report that he did this three nights in succession, and guess what? "It Worked" he declared. Of course he was delighted; maybe a little surprised too but was now hobbling again. ` Don't worry,' he also assured me, I'll be wrapping it up tonight again too.

So I ask him why he had quit after three nights. His reply was to the effect that he was feeling so wonderfully pain free after three nights, that he hurried off to catch up with his overdue work. A discussion followed as to how his big problem was not being balanced between use (and maybe abuse) of the limb and the rest and regeneration necessary for a man of his age to keep the knee in good repair.

Not to worry, he is an astute man, (he sells magnetic underlays for the bed, water purifiers and delivers purified water) works hard and obviously can learn as readily as he can teach. His involvement with the magnetic underlays had already taught him a thing or two about the benefits of good restorative sleep. Now all he has to do is balance up his work versus rest schedule and he can live as pain free as he likes. In time he and I both expect the knee to completely recover, especially if he learns to use it judiciously and give it adequate rest.

It is good to have fellows at the market who think this clearly, especially as they are in contact with the public, and I did overhear one conversation from a passing market goer, that they were on their way down to find out how he had done this little trick with his knee.

The Honey Revolution has just signed on a new recruit!

Today my copy of "A Time to Stand" arrived in the mail, so I read it. It was a good read. One could be forgiven for thinking the author, Jerry Oliver, has been reading Dan Brown quite a bit, as he pretty much created a shorter version of the famous Brown Cliff-hangers. Anyway, the point is, when it comes time to make a stand, one doesn't want the disadvantage of a painful knee, now does one?

Good health and pain free living to all.

JohnS

PS: As odd as it seems (in our chemically damaged culture) to put on poultices, it still remains a treatment of choice for animals like horses. A hundred years ago poultices were an essential methodology employed by the masters of the healing arts. Isn't it strange that we have abandoned them in favour of the quick fix, the chemical fix, and the ultimate insult to our bodies, the surgical fix?

Posted on Jul 6, 2010 5:18:56 AM PDT
Lizzie B says:
It's pathetic to keep bumping your own thread. If anyone is interested they will bump it.

Posted on Jul 6, 2010 6:50:27 AM PDT
Ali says:
bump

Posted on Jul 6, 2010 7:35:04 AM PDT
Just this past weekend, I had family and friends over for the fourth. A friend had lit some fireworks and consequently blew his whole arm off. We ran down to Whole Foods and bought some raw honey. We smeared it on his bloody stump and within 2 hours, he grew his entire arm back! It was amazing!

Then afterwards we were telling stories and reminiscing about 4th of Julys past, but my eldest uncle couldn't remember some details of his father's parties he used to host. So we smashed a full jar of raw honey over my uncle's head and he begain to remember details! Honey is such a miracle substance!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2010 7:39:02 AM PDT
Phew!

I was worried that this was going to be another gross exaggeration on the healing powers of honey.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2010 1:13:36 PM PDT
Ali says:
Wasson, do you remember when you made blatantly unscientific claims against unheated honey? Have you moderated those yet?

Posted on Jul 6, 2010 4:26:34 PM PDT
No, Ali, he doesn't remember. It is one of the trademarks of the "Resident" knockers here, that no matter how many times they abandon a subject, no matter how many times they have to back down, apologise or lose face, a day later they are willing to start all over again on the same subject, with the same arguments and sales pitch. They appear to be working on the assumption that the readers here are a roving market, they come in for a little while, get their fill of chaff and banter, then abandon us for a while. Meanwhile, new blood comes in, and they go through their now much rehearsed spiels, and do what they are paid to do, which we assume is to counter anything at all that is said that is not conducive to the interest of TV style medical culture.

So with regards to bumping, I am never too proud to learn, so I observe their game plan and borrow from it. Hey it makes money for pharmland, why wont it work for the honey industry, the Gerson Institute and the Ann Wigmore Institute. Incidentally, 1291 people were on line at the later just now when I checked. So wheatgrass, raw food, honey and natural methods to regain health (from all diseases, including the one I call the 'Medical Culture' is catching on with lots and lots of people out there.

It gives us hope that no matter what happens with the swine flu or any other pandemic, at least ten percent of us will survive to keep the race going. After that, expect the TV to be funded by these more honest institutions, with programs on every night about how their patients were recovering and walking away with their pocketbooks still full.

Indeed, The Honey Revolution is not an isolated event. It is part of the growing awareness that nature had it right in the first place. Mankind in his cleverness (and wisdom deficiency) has created a plethora of profitable products and procedures to replace time honoured ones, but to the sorrow of everyday suffers who simply want an honest and affordable way to get healthy and stay healthy.

Dan, I'm glad your friend had the sense to use the honey, AND THEN NOT USE ANY MORE, or he may well have grown arms like a centipede. Your Uncle too, Whewwwwwwww, had he have kept using that honey he may well have grown three more heads. That would cost him heaps for headache medicine, not to mention bifocals and top hats. It could have been rather embarrassing too if he piped up with a memory of going to the Sunday School Picnic with his father and coming back with his mother. BTW, did the glass bottle mend itself too? You are so wise to keep a jar of raw honey on hand in the first aid cabinet. I just hope your boss doesn't hear about this so I will shush.

Sweet days to all!

JohnS

Posted on Jul 6, 2010 6:08:54 PM PDT
Mellow was the world when it began,
the alphabet and a master plan,
settled in the trees and growing like a vine,
a delivery arriving back in time.

the officer revolt walks the beat with a bang,
for a millisecond and a boomerang,
as they walk away singing the peace is not so strong,
to turn the inside to the out and right to wrong

but silly as it is, when you can bang your head,
and who needs history when time just moves ahead,
as everything you want brings something else instead,
a hammerhead might taste the blood,
a ladybug might see the red,

There was a princess, her friend the mouse, and his little cheese,
and she wore these tiny slippers wear you'd think her toes were squeezed,
as she smiles on a swing, glides above a flower bed,
the gentle nature of a woman gives me hope to rest my head.

And hope fuels generations.
And hope can start your car.
And hope is the root of fantasy.
It's nothing but a star.

Which may be fleeting, may be bright.
May keep you staring at the night.
where one might question what life will be.
Quietly, I ask myself, 'Is there still hope for me?'

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 7, 2010 2:28:31 AM PDT
YTWong says:
I'm interested! Bump!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 7, 2010 2:34:35 AM PDT
YTWong says:
Clinton, you're right...

I really wonder why milk is kept being suggested and marketed as part of a "healthy" diet, especially when in nature, animals secure an adequate diet without resorting to milk after they are weaned.

Posted on Jul 7, 2010 2:37:09 AM PDT
YTWong says:
John & George...I'm not very familiar with the topic of honey but I see that "manuka honey" appeared a few times. How does it taste like, if compared to other honey?

What's the most common honey available in the market?

Was this discussed previously? Cos I didn't check earlier pages of this topic...my apologies...

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 7, 2010 7:30:25 AM PDT
Lizzie B says:
Good, you can keep him from seeming so pathetic.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 9, 2010 1:33:34 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 9, 2010 1:34:55 PM PDT
Good stuff. I get it as raw as possible. I don't eat it much though. It works on wounds of various kinds very quickly. Saves me time too. If someone comes to me for energy healing on something that they could use honey on I'll ask them to try that first and save me some time!! :P

Unfortunately we seem to be running out of bees good honey bees. Have you tried royal jelly and bee pollen too? Great stuff!
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Health forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Health forum
Participants:  114
Total posts:  1625
Initial post:  Nov 19, 2009
Latest post:  8 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 16 customers

Search Customer Discussions