Customer Discussions > Health forum

stretch marks!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 8, 2012 10:41:05 AM PST
B. slowe says:
what do you think of em how do they make you feel? and if you had the money would you get surgery?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 9:11:20 AM PST
1.) I don't have any but am fine with them. They are the price some women have to pay for having children. All women pay something for having children. Even those who don't birth their own children. Some parents pay more than others.

2.) No. If a woman decides to go that route I have zero issue with it as well.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 1:22:24 PM PST
SigmaAlphaMu says:
I don't have stretch marks because I didn't gain weight quickly. You get stretch marks when you gain too much weight too fast. And both mine were C sections so all around I didn't stretch out anywhere on my body. I heard Vitamin E is good for stretch marks.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 1:12:31 PM PST
c---kuta says:
Why c section? I mean if you don't mind why was c section necessary.

I think stretch marks are not sexy but that is life. Seen men with them and women. Some wear them proudly and that is admirable to a degree.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 2:12:49 PM PST
SigmaAlphaMu says:
Babies didn't want to come out because they liked it inside where it was nice and warm and cozy. Yes men can get stretch marks from working out to increase muscle size when muscles get too big too fast. Upper arms around the stomach and groin area.

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 5:00:56 AM PST
Claire L. says:
You don't have to have children to get stretch marks. You don't even have to be a woman.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 2:09:21 PM PST
Curtis says:
Nah, I would get surgery to fix stretch marks. They add character to the body IMHO. And my wife has em' and she's still sexy.

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 11:36:49 AM PST
hi says:
I am not concerned about my strech marks. Many people have them, you just dont see them as they fade. Its a part of who you are. It would be rediculous to have surgery for that

Posted on Dec 8, 2012 2:51:07 PM PST
Gomb says:
Gross.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Health forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Nov 8, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions