Customer Discussions > Health forum

Infertility and Trying to Conceive

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 13, 2012 11:09:50 AM PST
naomi says:
Best of 999 Reasons to Laugh at Infertility

I started a discussion on infertility and trying to conceive on my book page! Hope you'll join! Best of 999 Reasons to Laugh at Infertility

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 10:18:46 AM PST
Primrose says:
Good luck with the book!

Don't know if this made the list, but recall this vitamin D3 mention on Dr. Cannell's web sight that i thought interesting.

"Vitamin D and fertility in men and women"

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=f545cba30e1f9697fddbe8acb&id=20789972d6&e=d37488c337

excerpt:

"Every year, billions are spent in fertility clinics; the result of which is often in vitro fertilization (IVF). About 5 years ago, I began receiving emails from a nurse practitioner in Indiana who works in a fertility clinic. Her experience was dramatic; 5,000 IU/day for both the man and woman frequently resulted in a healthy baby. However, her last email to me was quite sad, she was in danger of losing her job as her boss, a gynecologist, was losing money due to vitamin D. He ordered her to stop advocating it or lose her job.

Today, the Daily Mail and several other newspapers reviewed a lengthy article in The European Journal of Endocrinology that concluded, "Given the high prevalence of infertility as well as vitamin D insufficiency in otherwise healthy young women and men and the possible role of vitamin D in human reproduction, research might lead to new therapeutic approaches such as vitamin D supplementation in the treatment of female and male reproductive disorders."..."

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 1:44:14 PM PST
Some people believe prayer works. Did that make honorable mention in the book?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Health forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Vitamins vs Whole Foods 495 1 minute ago
Plantar Fasciitis 500 34 minutes ago
MONSANTO 6870 13 hours ago
Beware of Energy Drinks! 50 18 hours ago
Help! I'm exhausted and have no energy to do much. 1380 1 day ago
Infant circumcision 3951 1 day ago
What would happen if we stopped giving vaccines? 7025 1 day ago
Rife Machine Usuage 3570 2 days ago
What is best for Neuropathy feet pain. 5 2 days ago
foot drop or drop foot 20 4 days ago
vibrational healing 0 6 days ago
PENETREX 0 7 days ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Health forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 13, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions