Customer Discussions > Health forum

Unvaccinated children/adults health history

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 2951-2975 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Mar 5, 2012 5:11:11 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 5, 2012 5:15:01 PM PST
I have one vaccinated child (now 9 yrs old) and one unvaccinated child (3 yrs old). The vaccinated child was a VERY ill child with recurrent ear infections, strep infections, motor/vocal tics, urinary incontinence and recurrent UTIs, hormonal problems, extreme anxiety, and social phobia which I believe to be Selective Mutism. She has had recurrent respiratory infections, allergies, asthma, Kawasaki Disease (at 5 mos. old) and MANY other health issues. Some of her issues have resolved since I took her to an integrative medical doctor who has treated her with natural remedies/supplements and chelation therapy. She still has urinary problems, hormonal problems, anxiety and social issues.

The unvaccinated child has been to the doctor only a couple of times for a skin problem which the dr. diagnosed as staph infection which did NOT respond to antibiotics or any therapy. It turned out (thru my own research, thankfully) to be a DIAPER ALLERGY (I found MANY moms complaining of this particular brand of diaper to be causing the same symptoms in their babies due to fragrance added to the diaper)!! She has caught the occasional cold/virus and gets over it in record time without medical intervention. I treat both of my children with natural remedies as much as possible and I limit their intake of sugars and they do not consume dairy products. As an example, our family caught a stomach virus one by one within a few days of one another. For myself and my vaccinated daughter, the virus consumed us for nearly 24 hours. For my unvaccinated daughter, the virus lasted only 3 hours and she was fine!! Take from this what you wish, but I wish I'd NEVER vaccinated my first child. I am confident in my decision to not vaccinate my second child; and my oldest will NOT receive any further vaccines.

Good luck in your research. Just remember, NO ONE should control your health and that of your children but YOU (or your spouse in the case of the kids). YOU are the best advocate for your family's wellness because YOU know what you live with/through on a daily basis. NO DOCTOR or anyone else for that matter can possibly be 100% sure that any medical procedure or intervention WILL NOT harm you or your children/family. The medical profession has some great benefits but it is strictly based on OPINION!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2012 6:13:50 PM PST
Kirk Mcloren says:
you should quit acting like a shill if you want to be believed.
As for credentials a CHES is qualified to educate re allopathy so tell me you are objective.
How much do they pay you to sit on the internet all day and promote whatever is politically correct.
Must be your job, you are always here.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2012 6:37:26 PM PST
A CHES has no allegiance to allopathy or osteopathy. Not sure how I'm a shill when I do no promote a single product or service in here, and I've never supported anything in health care to be mandatory. You question things in health care. Everyone should. That's how we determine the best path of care/decision making. But you seem to get bent out of shape when I question what you post. I'm only holding you to the same scrutiny you have for health care.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2012 7:37:58 PM PST
Kirk,

Webster is not a shill or a troll, I actually credit him and some of the others on here for making me a better debater of vaccine risks. Because he is so adamant about backing up your statements with facts, it actually forces you to research further and I have found that I have learned a lot more because of this. So, debate him by all means just leave the namecalling out of it.

Posted on Mar 6, 2012 1:01:49 AM PST
Aloha!
I see it's been busy in here

Nice to see some new posters. I've been following some informative stuff on FB- I will copy & post here soon :)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 9:03:04 AM PST
KING CONAN says:
Tree Hugger LLC,

Did you see this?

TSA forces new mom to pump
her breastmilk.

http://www.naturalnews.com/035143_
TSA_breast_pump_bottles.html

Hope you don't have to board a
plane in Lihue.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 10:42:10 AM PST
N. Hoover says:
Mamadub...what I can't understand is why on earth you would continue to give the shots to EVERY one of your children despite what happened to not only your brother but you subsequent children as well who are aged enough apart for you to have made the connection! You likely have a predisposition but you also would have likely prevented a lot of unnecessary pain. Why don't you feel guilty?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 10:51:22 AM PST
Ali says:
D. A. Webster, unless a CHES is alternative healthcare, its alliance is allopathic education.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 6:47:37 PM PST
King- I'm using Hilo international- I saw that report. All I can say is, some of the people here aren't too bright & they embrace that mentality. TSA employs locals so I'm really not surprised.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 8:31:12 PM PST
I had vaccinations as a child and I don't have any of those health issues (I do get hayfever this time of year though). Also, my son has had all of his vaccinations and doesn't have any of those health issues (except for hayfever like me). The thing is, though, I homeschooled him from 4-K through 7th grade and he didn't get all of his vaccinations until right before 7th grade. He had only had some of them. I kind of lean toward waiting a while and not getting in an all fired hurry to get vaccines. I wouldn't want anyone to lose a baby or small child due to waiting, which is possible, but for us, it was a good way to go.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 8:36:14 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 6, 2012 8:37:46 PM PST
Hmm, let's see. My 16 year old got half as many vaccines as they want(ed) to give my 5 year old. I got less than half as many as they gave my 16 year old. Is it any surprise my 16 year old and I turned out "just fine" (though we both have ADHD, so are we?) and my 5 year old did not? He had gotten more vaccines by the time he was 6 months old than I've had my whole life. That's seriously messed up. You really can't compare the health of a vaccinated adult or older child to what is happening to kids now. Yes, there have always been some to react, some worse than others, but they are far more likely to react now than even a decade ago. It's SICK.

I've seen people with severe hayfever and even asthma heal completely simply by removing dairy from their diets. There's a definite link between cow's milk and allergies/asthma. Just thought I'd throw that out there. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 8:36:30 PM PST
Gosh, I hope you're right. You know something as common as chicken pox can kill a kid. They didn't have the vaccine when I was a kid and I got it and it was awful. I wasn't a picky eater or a kid who ate a bunch of junk either. I ate veggies and fruit and got plenty of exercise and still got sick.
You know, it might be a good thing not to overwhelm a baby's immune system with a bunch of shots right off the bat, but things like polio and mumps are nothing to scoff at. Be extremely careful.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 8:40:05 PM PST
A lot of them died. You know, I have ancestors who survived the Black Death, even though it wiped out 2/3 of Europe. Saying that a kid is safe because Grandpa survived doesn't really make sense.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 8:40:50 PM PST
Hep C can be cured with chemo. My sister did it. It's hell, but it worked.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 8:43:09 PM PST
Thimeraso also was used to preserve saline solution. Scary.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 8:44:56 PM PST
No. Anyway, unless you are Jewish you go by the New Testament.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 8:46:06 PM PST
Gosh, your post just made me think of a dvd I watched on Roosevelt. It showed pictures of kids in iron lungs. I sure as hell don't want to go there.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 8:48:00 PM PST
Go look at the actual CDC statistics on those diseases. I'm not scared of them. At all. Chicken pox killed less than 50 kids per year, out of MILLIONS who got it. They will tell you it killed 100 per year, but half of those deaths resulted from adult onset chicken pox (of which there were mere thousands of cases each year, so MUCH more dangerous), which we now have an entire generation of kids at risk of. Most of the deaths in kids were the result of mismanagement of the disease, such as aspirin. Many countries fought adding mumps to the MMR vaccine because mumps was considered so benign and not worth vaccinating against. Polio is asymptomatic in 95% of the population. Less than 2% developed paralysis and less than 1% of them died, making the death rate less than .2%

Natural chicken pox infection and immunity protects against certain brain tumors. Being itchy sucks, sure, but so does having a tumor show up on an MRI. Mumps infection protects against ovarian and testicular cancers. Measles can prevent, or even heal existing, autoimmune disorders. Are we really doing our children justice protecting them from one thing only to increase their risk of something far worse? The immune system is our best bet against cancer. Period. "We" aren't allowing their immune systems to fully develop by fighting off real infections that program them to fight bigger, badder stuff later. We're screwing them.

Scoff, scoff. Yes, I scoff.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 8:49:53 PM PST
Honey, have you ever had chicken pox? Just because it's a childhood illness doesn't mean it can't kick a persons ass. I had it in the 4th grade and I felt AWFUL. I wouldn't want to put a kid through that. Don't go making people feel guilty for vaccinating their kids.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 8:49:57 PM PST
I'm Baptist and I take the OT very seriously. Many of Jesus' teachings actually reset Mosaic and other laws back to the Creation days. He didn't lay down new laws and say, "OK, you can forget everything God ever told you before!"

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 8:52:32 PM PST
You think iron lungs are gone? You really think "polio" is gone? Iron lungs were replaced by intubation. Polio was replaced by "acute flaccid paralysis", of which polio was previously only one cause. Some cases of polio were actually meningitis. They changed the diagnostic criteria after the vaccine was released and THAT is why cases appear to drop dramatically. Cases of "AFP" increased just as dramatically. Don't believe me? Look it up.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 8:54:42 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 6, 2012 9:01:29 PM PST
I've had it and it was so horrible... I barely remember it. It was a week out of school, that I remember. I'd rather have the chicken pox again than get the flu. The "REAL" flu anyway, not what everyone claims to be the flu, which is really just a cold. I've had the REAL flu ONCE. Approximately a month after the ONE flu shot I've had in my life. Won't make that mistake again.

I'd also much rather my kids get chicken pox than me never be exposed to it, which increases my risk of shingles, and their's, too, as the vaccine does NOT reduce the risk of shingles AT ALL. Shingles is not fun at all. Terrifying, really.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 11:21:14 PM PST
Ali says:
Look it up where?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 5:12:28 AM PST
Bricktop says:
My entire family had it, my brother and I were both in our late teens. It was NOT awful, it was inconvenient and the itching was a pain in the ass. The worst thing about it was being 16, covered in scabs, and having to be out in the world amidst girls...totally embarrassing. Yes, that was the height of it.

Chicken pox is NOT deadly at all in healthy children and when treated properly.

Remember what cell phones looked like in 1980? Know what they look like now? The same thing is true of iron lungs, you wouldn't recognize one.

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 6:54:57 AM PST
KING CONAN says:
Heads Up,
(reminder)

Tomorrow Thursday the 8th,
at about 9 AM EST, Neil Z. Miller
(http://www.ThinkTwice.com)

Will be on "The Power Hour"
to talk about vaccine caused illness.

http://www.thepowerhour.com/
schedule.htm
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Health forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Health forum
Participants:  819
Total posts:  7261
Initial post:  Nov 16, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 6, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 44 customers

Search Customer Discussions