Customer Discussions > Health forum

Unvaccinated children/adults health history

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 4151-4175 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 10:25:54 PM PDT
"Intelligent, thinking beings not succombing to vaccination."

Ah, the superiority complex strikes again. It's getting old.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 10:29:57 PM PDT
Penelope says:
ok - let me take a stab at this.
hmmm, you don't like 'theory'.....
Call it a shot-in-the-dark then!

I mean I don't mean to needle you about this, but.......can't help it!

Call it an ass-umption then. I really don't care. One thing you can not call the science of vaccination is: fact.
And that is a faaaaaacccccccccccT.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 10:31:32 PM PDT
Penelope says:
dooooo it! so we can get back to the health of UNVACCINATED people!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 10:38:43 PM PDT
"Call it an ass-umption then. I really don't care. One thing you can not call the science of vaccination is: fact."

So recently I needed an MMR titer for work and it turned out I needed a booster. My subsequent titers showed a significantly raised quantitative AB levels. How is that fantasy?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 10:56:11 PM PDT
My 8 month old son contracted viral menengitis and consequently his fontenelle swelled up to the point of it looking like a horn was getting ready to emerge...but I sat down in front of the doctor with my son on my lap and the doc looked at him then at me and asked..."so what has brought you to see me today?" Once I pointed out the obvious his next words were, "you are a good mom for noticing such a thing and getting him down here quick". huh? While we waited for a diagnosis he was placed in a crib among a room full of other babies with various ailments...when it came back that he had the virus he was "quickly" isolated after having spent the better part of a day among all those other babies. That experience and a few others have convinced me that doctors do not always pick up on the obvious...nor know what to do with that information once they have it.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 10:57:16 PM PDT
Penelope says:
no doubt! vaccination is interesting!

anything else significantly raised?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 11:23:28 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 23, 2012 11:28:47 PM PDT
Penelope says:
seriously, though.

Let's just say (for the sake of argument) that you are of the utmost healthiest of specimens and your vaccine did exactly what it was theorized to do.

perfect. and lucky.

Now, the next one in line, let's just call him Unlucky Joe. He walks in with an, as of yet undiagnosed immune response defficiency of some sort - or maybe it's just a case of bad genes, or bad nutrition, or whatever. He looks good so he gets the vaccine, just like you. But, instead of sleeping peacefully that night knowing that he did his civic duty to protect the herd, he is afflicted with seizures.........and no one knows what happened........it's a mystery! The fact that he comes down with brain cancer two years later is of no consequence.......just another mystery as to how those monkey cells got into brain tumor matter........

One more: what if you and unlucky joe were neighbors during an outbreak of some dread disease before vaccines were invented. Who do you think would survive? or who has the greater chance of injury or death?

Just one more: You both have your vaccines; both sleep peacefully; and both appear to have achieved the desired results. Sometime in the not too distant future a deadly outbreak occurs and you are both exposed. The vaccine works to the fullest of it's capabilities. But, unlucky Joe did not recieve the full benefit due to the vaccine failing to take full effect for what ever reason OR - his immune system succombs to the disease because the vaccine just simply wasn't enough for his compromised immune system.....or maybe the vaccine itself compromised his immune system further.....and he dies anyway.

It's an experiment.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 11:45:19 PM PDT
No more of an experiment than getting something from a patient, then bringing it home to my family. The fact that you have alot of "or's", "maybe's" and "if's" in your story is the reason why vaccination is an individual risk assessment. Joe does what he needs to do. I will do what I need to do. My calculated health choices are no less informed than yours or anyone else's in here.

Posted on Apr 23, 2012 11:45:33 PM PDT
Penelope says:
In summary:

Healthy Webster survives his vaccines without incident.
Healthy Webster survives hypothetical deadly outbreak without vaccine.

Unlucky Joe becomes vaccine damaged and possibly eventually dies as a result.
Unlucky Joe becomes very ill during an outbreak without a vaccine, and possibly survives, but may likely die.

If vaccines had never been invented, and during his time there were no deadly outbreaks, Webster could be happily teaching science of some sort to pine trees.
And Unlucky Joe well I guess, he would just be lucky :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 11:59:00 PM PDT
Penelope says:
C'mon! You know Joe was coerced!

Choices are not presented when it comes to vaccination!

Vaccination is not just an experiment in disease it is also an experiment in psychology. Herd behavior is also quite compelling when it comes to this subject. The sheeple line up and do what they are told. They are not given real individual choices presented by their health professional that can make a professional evaluation.

If someone presents with a fever, they are told to come back later for their shot. But, that is it! If a fever could be a problem and doctors recognize that - then why not bigger underlying immune weakness'? There are no other considerations because "vaccines are safe" and everybody *knows* it! ha! .........until they have some unfortunate reason to doubt.......

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2012 12:10:52 AM PDT
You make up a hypothetical story with lots of maybe/if/or in it, yet make a definitive conclusion in it that Joe was forced into getting a vaccine? Sorry, not buying it.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2012 12:19:44 AM PDT
Penelope says:
And NO! I was not properly informed! I trusted my doctor!
I was assured that vaccination was safe!
And I am still strongly encouraged by some in the "health" profession to have my children vaccinated even when I raise serious concerns about my family's health history.
I have four vaccinated kids with serious issues! Doctors are simply not interested in the fact that the four that are not vaccinated do not have those issues.
My doctor is the one with medical degree; the one who should have guided me and my babies to what was best for us. Maybe they just trusted their professors and never thought to question vaccines themselves. Maybe they were never taught that care is specific to each individual.
I don't know. I just think this attitude is a big mistake. Time will tell.
My calculated heath choice in regard to vaccine is a shunned choice.

older and wiser and not so trusting anymore......I will pass these lessons along to my children who will be growing up in this age of absurdity.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2012 12:31:00 AM PDT
Penelope says:
"No more of an experiment than getting something from a patient, then bringing it home to my family"

Our God given immune systems are not an experiment.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2012 12:34:50 AM PDT
Then your problem is with your doctor, not the vaccine.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2012 12:36:22 AM PDT
"Our God given immune systems are not an experiment."

That's why some people die from the flu and some don't, huh?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2012 12:36:25 AM PDT
Penelope says:
well - vaccines have a lot of "ifs" and "maybes" - it's an experiment.
but, one thing is for sure - Joe WAS coerced. He had no reason to question his doctor. That is the way most people are. If they can't trust their doctor, than who can they trust? At least that is the general mentality - doctors bank on it.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2012 12:39:13 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 24, 2012 9:18:28 AM PDT
ParrotSlave says:
For more than 10,000 years, smallpox killed people. We have historical records starting at about 3000 years ago. (See http://whqlibdoc.who.int/smallpox/9241561106_chp5.pdf). During the 20th century alone, it is estimated to have killed at least 300 million people worldwide, and less conservative estimates give a figure of 500 million.

"Even as smallpox vaccines became more widely used, smallpox proved hard to combat. People were often wary of being vaccinated and many countries remained slow in accepting the practice. Thomas Jefferson's effort to promote smallpox vaccination among the tribes of the Louisiana territory in 1803 was unsuccessful. In Europe, the fact that not all countries were willing to establish compulsory vaccination laws eventually lead to the European Smallpox Pandemic of 1870-75, which is estimated to have killed 500,000 Europeans....the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated that, at the beginning of its eradication efforts in 1967, 15 million individuals were still being affected annually." (http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/preparedness/bt_public_history_smallpox.shtm)

Smallpox was the de facto biological warfare agent with which Europeans conquered the Americas: the death toll due to smallpox just upon the Aztecs has been estimated to be as high as 15 million. "Epidemics struck Yucatan in 1520 or 1521, killing off half the population and a comparable percentage of its leadership. Likewise, the Incas in Peru were devastated a few years later, facilitating the ability of the small armies of Cortes and Francisco Pizarro to subdue opponents who greatly outnumbered them."--David Koplov, "Smallpox: The Fight to Eradicate a Global Scourge," p13. One blog, discussing the use as a biological warefare agent, states, "On one occasion in June 1763, two blankets and a handkerchief that had been exposed to smallpox were given to representatives of the besieging Delawares with the aim of spreading the disease and ending the siege. Historians do not agree on whether this effort to broadcast the disease was successful." (http://www.news-medical.net/health/Smallpox-Biological-Warfare.aspx)

The total human casualties throughout those 10,000+ years have to be well over a billion humans, possibly several billion. That's right, "B" for "Billion." And you have the audacity to complain because the vaccine kills a literal one in a million? Yes, it is a nasty vaccine, and serious side effects affect one in 50,000 who receive it: but death by smallpox is a much more unpleasant alternative. America was founded with the help of variolation, a crude form of vaccination, ordered by George Washington. Because of that, the Continentals did not need to fear the smallpox carriers used by the British: some historians believe that the British tried to use smallpox against us as a biological warfare agent, just as they had done in the French and Indian Wars. Had it not been for George Washington's foresight and intelligence in preventing epidemics among the troops, we might all have to be curtsying to her majesty.

In case you are wondering, because this all happened long before Pasteur's time, it is not necessary to know the identity of an infectious agent in order to know that various forms of contact allow it to be communicated. It does not matter whether you believe that that agent is an evil spirit or a microorganism, if you don't allow yourself to come in contact with it, you are less likely to contract the disease. Quarantining those with diseases is even mentioned in Leviticus.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2012 12:42:18 AM PDT
Penelope says:
?

We fired the doctors.
We still have to deal with the consequences of vaccination.

But, I suppose you have a point. The person administering the vaccine is a big problem.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2012 12:48:59 AM PDT
Penelope says:
The question is:
What makes one's immune system stronger?
----diet, exercise, healthy choices...
What was the breakdown in the one's who died?
----no,no,no - it was not vaccine deficiency!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2012 12:50:25 AM PDT
RhondaLouise says:
I didn't vaccinate my daughter (28) because her older brother (30) had a very bad reaction and has permanent, disabling problems including Asperger's, asthma, allergies to mention some.
My daughter has no health issues.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2012 12:54:43 AM PDT
Penelope says:
and yet, most of humanity survived!
why?
why did so many survive *before* the advent of vaccine?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2012 4:02:57 AM PDT
""Again, proof. Prove to me that vaccines are without a doubt solely responsible for eradicating the diseases they are designed to combat. No one else in here has been able to. Not Wasson, not Webster, not anyone"

I never said any such thing either. Vaccines have been helpful in eradicating disease. But it is ludicrous to even suggest that other factors have not come into play.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2012 4:14:45 AM PDT
Darks says:
I know you didn't, but Andrew did.

"There's a single factor to account for this lack of familiarity with once common diseases, and it isn't "better nutrition" or "better sanitation". It's the development of effective vaccine."

Vaccines, the single factor responsible.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2012 4:21:01 AM PDT
How was Joe coerced? How would Joe "look good" if he's gone through life with an immune deficiency? And why would his first health care move be a vaccine? And if he truly had an immune disorder, the vaccine has no more of a chance at killing him than any disease does. In fact in that condition, vaccines are the least of his problems. Your story makes no sense.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2012 4:21:04 AM PDT
" he is afflicted with seizures.........and no one knows what happened........it's a mystery! The fact that he comes down with brain cancer two years later is of no consequence.......just another mystery as to how those monkey cells got into brain tumor matter"

So the only thing that happened to him in 2 years was a vaccination? Over the course of 2 years, he was not exposed, ate or experienced anything that might have caused cancer?

Monkey cells in his brain tumor? Are you referring to SV40? I think what you are trying to say is that he has an antibody to T antigens.

Looks like those med students are not the ones learning bad science.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Health forum
Participants:  819
Total posts:  7261
Initial post:  Nov 16, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 6, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 44 customers

Search Customer Discussions