Customer Discussions > Health forum

Unvaccinated children/adults health history

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 5751-5775 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 12:03:41 PM PDT
apriljeff says:
OMG you should dig yourself a hole and climb in or the voices in your head are gonna come after you!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 12:04:55 PM PDT
apriljeff says:
It's all his mama's fault

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 1:05:40 PM PDT
J. Galligan says:
Before you talk about gullible, why don't you go look up some new science (or even old, repressed science that doesn't suit the pharma culture.) The chemtrails are mostly for scalar technology in weather modification, duh, they're just poisoniong us as well, which fits the federal agenda anyway.
People are so ignorant! How about instead of believing everything you hear on america's mainstream media and from the people on the streets and the crap they taught you in school, -you go look up this real actual science that's happening right now under your nose right along the range of quantum physics, but even deeper.

Instead of being ignorant in a concept you know absolutely nothing about, then actually thinking you have any knowledge about it to comment on it, why don't you just prove me wrong! You can't as you'll learn if you decide to do your homework, but you just saying it, proves nothing, you should go do some actual research and the truth just might shock you! Smarty pants....not!

Read some books, the old forgotten way to learn anything!
Manly P. Hall, astrotheology, Santos Bonacci, Wallace Thornhill, Bill Donahue, Walter Russell, Einstein, Rife, Clark, Abrams, Carl Jung, Wilhem Reich, Dean Clifford, Franco Collins, Plato, Hermes and your Bible, go tell all them they're nuts, because what I just said is said by all of them and many others, we've just been lied to for a long time.

Good luck on your search for reality! I'm highly educated through reading and have learned alot more on my own than i ever learned in college or any one person. I read, read, read, so you can't convince me of a lie to a truth that I'm already aware of, sorry, it's called enlightenment and awakening and it will eventually happen to everyone on this planet, sooner than you all think.

This is the end of a great cycle and with the end of something it always brings a beginning to something new. So if you want to fight the true Bible, astrology, astrotheology, astronomy, Quantum physics, scalar waves, fractals, water's consciousness (by the way, all things are living,) the Mayan Calandar ending at the same time as at least 6 other calandars and so many other realities, then so be it, but don't you dare tell me I'm gullible, my book smarts, street smarts and IQ tells me you're a foolish member of the sheeple community! Ah, but ignorance is bliss and its so much more fun to buy that new pair of shoes than to face reality. Nomatter......when we all learn to let go of our ego's is when we learn to love and understand all. I'm still working on this myself, but apparently moving along faster than some others. Be well and be peaceful, you all fight too much on here. Work together instead of against each other, then you'll find real answers.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 1:26:39 PM PDT
J. Galligan says:
I'm very calm and meditate daily, I also send positive thoughts to the world on a regular basis, even you. The only voices I hear are the voices of ignorance amongst humanity and they're becoming pretty faint at this point. I assure you I have all of my faculties and have studied many, many things through the years. I've been against vaccinations from the time I can remember. If there's one thing in my life that I've learned and I pratice regularly, it's to acknowledge my intution and gut feelings and let them lead me, rather than closed minded, scared people who are led by others. I have no time for fear, nor do I waste much time ever on an argument. History proves that all theories seem crazy until they can be proven and overcome the masses, I mean the world used to be flat, right? This is such a time in our existence - a great change on the horizon. If you care to acknowledge the fact that there is still much unknown and old science has been outgrown, then you will know what to research and you can embrace your future with open arms. Mother Earth is in the process of great cleansing cycle and those who aren't aware will be left in a horrible catyclysm. It's kind of like what they call in the Bible, the rapture, but I see it much differently than that. This has not happened in about 26 thousand years. We are much more than just cells my friend. We are spritual beings having a 3 dimensional human experience, we never die, this is only a vehicle while we're here. All I can say is I wish the best for everyone and I hope all awaken on time, so it'll be easier for the rest of us and all of us. We are truly connected, so much more than you know.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 1:54:04 PM PDT
J. Galligan says:
Unfortunately, right now, we live in a world of labels. ADHD, PTSD, OCD, AMA, GMO, TPTB. I mean everthing is labeled with some thing or another.
History proves beyond a doubt that an evil is among us and many presidents and others have warned us, in writing with tons of evidence (hidden until you dig!) Humans have suffered awful fates at the hands of those in power since the beginning. What would make anyone think its not happening now? It is in our faces! We are 100% responsible for allowing it, but it's been an underhanded, sneaky, manipulating hierarchy for centuries and media has fed the dragon and so we've all been burned. With the technology available, there's just no need for vaccines, I'm sorry but that's a fact. They are lying to us! Vaccines are poison, fluoride is poison, GMO's are poison, pesticides are poison, pharmaceuticals are poison, chemtrails are poison. Need I go on? Does this not make anyone wonder?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 2:37:14 PM PDT
Darks says:
The funny thing is, even though I knew unignoring your post would have been a waste of my time, I did it anyway, just to find out that not a single thing you've said disproves (or even addresses) the fact that people vaccinated against pertussis often act as asymptomatic carriers of the disease. Which was kind of the whole point of my previous post.

Neither have you taken into consideration my link from Pediatrics before posting your one-page whooping cough pdf which demonstrates the fallacy of using the WHO's definition in diagnosing pertussis.

Good job, Andrew King. Each time you post, you make us look better.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 6:02:21 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 10, 2012 6:04:42 PM PDT
The only problem I have with all your insights, J. Galligan, is that I have heard it all before, as my father (bless him) had somewhat identical ones, which, of course, he preached to me.

Now, although I believe that is definitely the end destination of the road we are on, I don't see it as being so total as that, affecting every person, city, continent, etc., simultaneously, but in isolated cases, in some continents and at some time, it will all play out as you generally expect.

I have lived my life in the shadow of that curse, and have been overly braced against it. It didn't happen............. not to me anyhow. Partly, of course, because I did seek out the simple life, close to the earth etc., forgoing (or not being suited to) the crazed antics of the masses that wallow in comfort and luxury, gullibly having to get their gonads and their brains cut out to (hopefully) postpone their demise.

I believe it could happen today. It would only take one significant asteroid. One pandemic could do it, as could another ten years of food scarcity, water shortages and economic instability. But I still expect us to survive it, albeit much reduced in numbers.

Then again, with good application towards our better side (yes, even those Nazis you speak of have a better side!) there is nothing visible at the moment that can push us over that precipice that is not changeable. We can change our ways, and carry on in prosperity for another hundred or more years yet. We have only begun to utilise our true potential.

But, alas, the human psyche collectively never seems to progress, so one needs to be always prepared for whatever each day brings forth.

Revisit the story of Jonah. See his anguish as he sat on the hill with the sun burning down on him. How dare god spare them? How dare her to forgive them? It made Jonah feel like a fool. Instead of being happy for them, spared and given another chance, he resented his own loss of face. But indeed, he was right, and god was a bit of a softie that time. So now we see that Nineveh went exactly the way he envisaged it going, in the longer term. He just got the timing wrong.

My calendar ends on the 31 of December, but the other day I saw one commencing on July 1 and finishing on June 30th. So maybe we too will get a reprieve. I welcome it. Grace abounds.

We can take a new road!

Cheers,

Jonh$

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 7:32:22 PM PDT
apriljeff says:
Do you realize what you just stated? Vaccinated people can be asymptomatic carriers of pertussis??? So, you're saying the ones that are NOT vaccinated would be the ones infected?? So if everyone got vaccinated??? Why, what on earth could possibly happen??!!??

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 7:32:51 PM PDT
apriljeff says:
Me thinks Gilligan's been on the Island too long...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 7:34:33 PM PDT
apriljeff says:
lol I can't even begin to respond to that craziness

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 7:35:52 PM PDT
apriljeff says:
You really should up your meds.. you're paranoia is showing...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 7:38:07 PM PDT
apriljeff says:
You do realize 2012 is halfway over, right?? I'd bet you were a democrat or probably a non voter...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 7:39:58 PM PDT
apriljeff says:
I wonder if Gilligan knows the people in her computer are watching her every move??

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 8:35:17 PM PDT
Injecting and ingesting are VERY, VERY different.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 9:17:17 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 10, 2012 9:18:01 PM PDT
The vaccinated get INFECTED every day because the vaccine DOES NOT WORK against strains that are not IN it. For the strains that ARE in it, it doesn't mean you aren't infected, just means you don't know you HAVE it. It's vaccinated asymptomatic carriers that infect the BABIES, not unvaccinated infected folks who KNOW they are SICK and stay away from babies! And the vaccinated aren't always asymptomatic, but they are rarely diagnosed outside of an epidemic because doctors don't consider it as a diagnosis in the vaccinated. The vaccine actually ENCOURAGES the spread of pertussis, it does. not. stop it.

If everyone got vaccinated pertussis would not go away. It would still be passed around and babies would still be susceptible to it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 9:24:34 PM PDT
Darks says:
*facepalm*

Yes, I do know what I just stated. Do you?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 9:40:40 PM PDT
"Vaccines are poison, fluoride is poison, GMO's are poison, pesticides are poison, pharmaceuticals are poison, chemtrails are poison. Need I go on?"

The only poison is the paranoia behind people who aren't level headed. GMO's are poison? Tell that to people who are cured of genetic disorders via a GMO virus. Pharmaceuticals are poison? Tell that to the IDDM patient that needs insulin to survive.....or the septic shock patient that would die without antibiotics. Fluoride is poison? Tell that to the HIV+ people that are on HIV protease inhibitors that keep their HIV from turning into AIDS. Chemtrails are poison? How about learning about jet exhaust vapor. Elementary school science. Vaccines are poison? To some with biological predispositions/sensitivities. Being in health care I get boosters and yearlies. No poison here. Pesticides are poison? Probably your only sensible statement out of your last 200.

I really do not understand it. People in here will shun science and scientific methods, yet buy into comic book-like conspiracy theories base upon mere fantasy. You will never have humans in power and not have a few of them abuse it. That's just human nature, not conspiracy. There are way too many people on this planet. To think you can control them all is beyond rational and stuff of the movies. It's not a matter of trusting nobody, it's a matter of knowing who to trust and when. But some people do not have that skill obviously.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 9:47:32 PM PDT
I'm still very amused by the chem trail nonsense. Firstly, you can't get anything significant to come out of a jet engine other than fuel or you'll ruin the engine mid-flight. Secondly, how do you spread a chem trail on a specific target from 25+ thousand feet? The jet stream and winds aloft make it way too unpredictable on where it will finally end up, especially when anything small enough to come out of a jet exhaust can take up to hours to reach the ground from that height. Aren't you the least bit tipped off by the fact contrails only occur above 25-40K feet depending upon atmospheric conditions? It's amazing you have all the answers when so many questions remain.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 9:58:42 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 10, 2012 9:59:04 PM PDT
"Aren't you the least bit tipped off by the fact contrails only occur above 25-40K feet depending upon atmospheric conditions?"

You sure about that? Planes fly right over the building I work in, we're maybe 10 miles from the airport, and I've seen contrails coming off the wingtips (yes, the WINGTIPS, not the engine exhaust!!!) at FAR less then 25k'. They were close enough I could see clearly the trails on the wingTIPS. LOL

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 10:00:35 PM PDT
"You sure about that? Planes fly right over the building I work in, we're maybe 10 miles from the airport, and I've seen contrails coming off the wingtips (yes, the WINGTIPS, not the engine exhaust!!!) at FAR less then 25k'. They were close enough I could see clearly the trails on the wingTIPS. LOL"

Again, a physics class would be nice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wingtip_vortices

Posted on Jun 10, 2012 10:05:27 PM PDT
OMG, they're spreading chem trails on the runway!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpUftG_mxg8

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 10:13:37 PM PDT
Which are contrails according to your source on a different page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail

"Their formation is most often triggered by the water vapour in the exhaust of aircraft engines, but ***can also be triggered by the changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices*** or in the air over the entire wing surface."

So, it's a contrail even if it's below 25k'.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 10:15:22 PM PDT
That's awesome. LOL

Oh, I'll also add... It's not always only one from each wingtip, either, as your "source" claimed. I've seen two coming off each wingtip before. Many times.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 10:21:56 PM PDT
Technically yes, but the word "contrail" is most often used to refer to engine vapor.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 10:23:34 PM PDT
"It's not always only one from each wingtip, either, as your "source" claimed."

I never said it was. I was just providing you the explanation because I didn't feel like typing it out. Seriously, stop trying to find stuff wrong. I provided you your answer to the wingtip thing.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Health forum
Participants:  819
Total posts:  7261
Initial post:  Nov 16, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 6, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 44 customers

Search Customer Discussions