Customer Discussions > Health forum

Fun Energy Psychology/Healing "Experiment"

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 356 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 14, 2010 6:55:38 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 28, 2010 9:02:12 AM PDT
I decided to start a topic for energy psychology/healing just to show how fun it can be, to teach a little, learn a lot and hear people's successes and challenges.

Experts welcome, novices welcome, clueless about what this is welcome too, those who are just hear to say it is nonsense I suppose you're invited too, but you're probably being ignored by me and if not will be, so if you end up saying something respectful I wouldn't be able to even hear that so apologizing for that right now, crud this sentence is LONG! :P

In "My Personal Experience" :P I have found that mystical stuff that surrounds some "modalities" actually prevent success and progress in understanding and thus further developments of the technologies. For that reason and also personal religious convictions I don't speak "new age" so you'll have to forgive me if I don't interact on that level.

On the other hand, those who require a "study" to tell them what is real and not, I'm not interested in that either. I'm not an adherent to the religion of science and the clerics of that religion hold no power over me. I see reality apart from them. We overlap a lot but that is only because they cannot be wrong all of the time. :P

Okay, first thing to do...read the paragraph below. What your subconscious will do is set it as a program that it will activate whenever you give it a cue. The cue can be a movement, a word (thought or spoken or even pictured), or a symbol that you picture or many other things. For the sake of simplicity just start with using the word "yes". Each time you think, picture or say the word "yes" your subconscious will activate this healing protocol and obey that program according to how you direct it. It is as simple as that. Energy Psych - 101.

Primarily Healing Protocol

"I hereby set a powerful intention within you, my transconscious, that each time I notice a feeling that does not feel good and give the cue you will gently and easily treat it by clearing it, healing it and balancing it with the principle of dual love. And thereby you will eliminate that feeling completely when I give the cue, and you will also clear, heal and balance everything I feel because of it, everything I feel that connects to it and everything I feel that has resulted from it, to whatever extent it exists within me. And each time that I give the cue you will clear, heal and balance deeper and deeper aspects of this feeling. And you will restore to me the proper sense and balance of dual love, so that I may feel an intense love, acceptance, and forgiveness for myself and others."

Okay...so now what you need to do is start the experiment. If you have a pain, say, in your back say: "back pain" and then cue the healing protocol with the word "yes". Notice what happens to the pain. Actually, start with gauging it on a 0-10 scale where 0 is no discomfort and 10 is the absolute highest pain you've ever endured. Just by saying "back pain" you fix an intent for your subconscious to follow. That is how you direct the healing protocol.

What may happen is that it may move around, it may just lessen or it may be eliminated. If it lessens say "remaining back pain - yes". Get as focused and quiet as you know how and take a nice deep breath to get relaxed. Feel and notice what is going on with the pain and with your body.

You can do this with any body discomfort but also the thoughts and beliefs that you have too. For instance, I just came from working with a client who used this on neck and shoulder pain. It moved around and then was gone in about 5 "rounds". Then I asked her to move on to back pain which is more chronic for her. She sighed and braced herself and said "back pain - yes". I stopped her and said, "why did you sigh and brace yourself?" She says that it is going to be much more difficult to heal since she has had it for so long. I said, "say "this belief that healing back pain is difficult". She did SEVERAL ROUNDS on this belief and other beliefs around it. That alone moved tons of energy. Tingling was going on in her fingers and feet and arms and back pain was going away. She also got hungry after a couple more minutes and took several deep breaths. These all show that massive energy and healing is being done. By the time we actually got around to healing her scoliosis she jumped at it without a trace of the belief that it couldn't be worked on successfully.

Now see what YOU can do with this. Post your thoughts, successes, insights you've gained.

I'm looking forward to it!

Oh, one other thing. If you view energy healing/psychology not as a way to heal or rid yourself of something but as a way to grow and become more and more "you" and more aware of the universe, world, thoughts of others and such you will have tons more fun and joy then just fixing yourself could ever bring. And you will actually have more success too!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2010 9:06:34 AM PDT
Oregongirl says:
I'm bumping up a thread for you from awhile go. Steve Lord touted an eexperiment similar to this one, so I'll see if I can find it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2010 9:17:51 AM PDT
Cool. I'd like to see it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2010 9:19:30 AM PDT
Oregongirl says:
It's the "She cured her bad cold in 17 minutes..." thread.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2010 9:27:05 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 14, 2010 9:29:59 AM PDT
Thanks. I just read the whole thread. I am expecting the same thing here actually. A lot of argument about what isn't possible. However, I liked how you actually did the thing. You gave it a good try. ;-) There are reasons why that method works haphazardly. I'm sure that when you and others try this simple method they will and won't get results. What is needed is to tell me what exactly you did and I'll help you to tweak it when you don't get results. I'm sure I'll learn a lot myself. New stuff too.

That was only the initial post too. There are more "tools" in the toolbox. I'm sure others know of other methods I haven't heard of. I love to break things down and find out why they work or don't. This way we actually learn the principles behind a thing and can come up with something better, refine it. Also, the whole process helps us to start going beyond these modalities and work off of a body of skill, knowledge and experience which incorporates everything that we know so that for each situation we can see the best way to melt and unravel it learning and enjoying through the entire process.

Posted on Jul 14, 2010 12:35:11 PM PDT
Linda Rose says:
Is there a way to try this experiment on ill pets?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2010 2:47:01 PM PDT
Yes. Give me an example of the problem and the pet. I'll give an example of what you can try.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2010 7:13:16 PM PDT
Linda Rose says:
My son has an 11 year old Alaskan Malamute (if you're not a dog person think snow dog) with severe arthritis in her hips so she can't get up on her own most of the time. When she's up and on her feet she often falls down. She also has a large fatty tumor in her chest. I've been trying all kinds of "spiritual" healing but nothing seems to be really working. She's such a wonderful animal and we all love her so much it would be such a blessing to see her get well.

Posted on Jul 14, 2010 10:04:04 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 14, 2010 10:16:47 PM PDT
Linda,

When did he get her? Has he had her all her life? How wonderful. I had a dog when I was very young and I haven't had one since. But he was wonderful to share childhood with.

When did she develop the arthritis? I wish I was a META-medicine health coach. They are so stingy with their information. You have to train to become one to basically know enough about it to make much of a difference as they don't have any books out just anyone can read for a working knowledge. However, the basic premise is that the whole organism, organs and cells react to types of stress and that psychological stress causes energetic disruption in certain tissues. That is a limited definition.

That sort of dog is very people friendly, intelligent and very strong, right? Beyond that I can just guess that the theme of the biological conflict shock has to do with not being able, not being strong, not getting somewhere. I may be wrong about that since I'm not a coach and certainly I don't know about dogs, breeds or that dog. So I'll just give you a few things to meditate on and you and your family and son can use your smarts and intuition to go from there.

A true B.C.S. really has have four factors. The acronym for remembering these is UDIN:

Unexpected.
Dramatic. Emotionally charged.
Isolating. At the moment of shock your dog felt isolated from her social network.
No strategy. At the moment of shock your dog had no strategy to cope.

Think on situations that may have been BCS's for her in her life. You, of course, have to think from her perspective. Since the issue is degeneration, loss of strength and in the hips (power house of the dog) the theme of the bcs may be wanting to go somewhere but couldn't (straining to protect, retreat, help, mating opportunity) this can or would have used the hing legs and the muscles and bones of force. I'm just guessing that the bcs has to do with a situation in which these should have been used but weren't, were used but shouldn't have been, or something like that. The theme of the arthritis can also be linked to the fatty growth on the chest. Growths can mean that more of that tissue was deemed necessary to produce because of the theme of the shock. For instance, more lung growth happens in fear of death (to aid in fight or flight response), skin problems can be a separation conflict (wanting to be separated or not wanting) which in that case extra tissue grows to protect from the separation. In the case of freeze response (socially unacceptable to fight or flight) then the growth may stay because it couldn't be fully processed. Or if she has had antibiotics she may not have the bacteria or viruses that her body would grow and mobilize to cause necrosis of the extra tissue even after the resolution of the conflict.

Whatever seems to resonate just go with that. What you can do is either muscle test to confirm or just assume what you are thinking is the case and act on it. You can't over heal. If something doesn't apply her energy system will just ignore it. But hopefully she will respond and heal up!

Okay, so that phase is looking for the specific event(s) (bcs) which may be responsible for the issues. How to apply the technique? If you have a list of the possible bcs's go down through them one at a time.

1) What you do is clear yourself first. What you want is to hold a healing space. This requires that you connect through love (which is not hard at all ;-) but not fear or doubt. 2) Open yourself to infinite possibility. In other words, don't be attached to the outcome. (If this doesn't work, this has gotta work, I'll believe in this when I see it work this way or that way.) Allow whatever happens to happen. 3) Assume the target.

So with number one clear all of your fear and doubt first. Say "fear that she won't last much longer - yes", "worry that she is suffering - yes", "doubts this will help", "I see this not helping", "what if this does nothing" "I'll be mad if this doesn't do a thing" and whatever else pulls you out of ease and flowing energy.

You can also enter positives. "I infuse this situation with love", "I infuse this situation with trust", "I am open to the unlimited possibilities of her design/this work/love/energy/etc". As you do that drink a bit of water here and there and take deep breaths.

Number three, assume the target is easy. All you have to do is use your imagination to step into her. This is a great feeling. First, feel how it is to be you. Then, "step into" her. Look around. Notice what you feel about your body and how the sensations have subtly changed. It is not about taking over the target but resonating with it, in this case her, in love and healing intent. The information/energy transmitted will be for that purpose alone.

Now step into the memory of the possible bcs one at a time. You need to use your imagination for some of it but it will feel like you have a sort of training wheels or guides on your imagination letting you know when something is feeling right and sometimes when something is getting off true. Don't be concerned, just assume you are healing - you know you are attempting anyhow and that is what is important.

First, make the entire episode into a movie a place that she could go visit if she wanted to. See how she feels about it. If she has issues seeing it, paying attention to it, going there clear all of that. You can step out of her and comfort her in your imagination whenever you feel like that is a better perspective by the way. Whatever your intuition says try it.

Then step through the "movie" and continue to clear all the feelings that she feels (she may get nervous in your imagination, or if you are her, you may feel yourself get agitated).stopping at each point. You can turn up the gain/signal on the memory and see if the zing is still gone. If she responds again clear the rest. Go through the entire thing and then test to see if it is clear.

Then you can ask her if she would like to take you to another place (bcs) which is upsetting. Sometimes you will get feedback through pictures or whatever or if you look at your list of possible bcs's you will feel like a certain one on the list should be next. But it is really cool just to ask because you will start to discover memories you may not have thought of as bcs but that she definitely had issues with. When you start to think about it you realize "duh" and you get a deeper relationship/understanding with her.

Okay, so that is how you might try to work on possible emotional issues of a pet. Since this is a real case I will give a few other suggestions.

She is very old now but no reason why she has to be in this pain. Another free thing you can do is actually do energy healing on her. This is more of a energy transfer and entrainment process. You become a conduit. There is energy all around us in the universe. What you do is use your body to draw it in through your feet, up through your body to the top of your head and then flow it down your shoulders and arms, hands and into her. The energy should meet together on the place you are working on. This is called Quantum Touch. It's very easy and fun. You don't need to think about what emotional situations were caused or anything. You just "run the energy" they call it. It only takes a few hours to learn. You do get better but it is really about believing that you are actually doing it and letting it be that easy and simple which is the trick. Take a tiny bit of orange juice and put it in a glass and cover it with plastic wrap. Then take your thumb, index and ring fingers of each hand put them together and run energy into the orange juice for about 15 minutes. Now taste it and compare it to where you got the orange juice. Now you see that it works, or rather you work. I forgot to talk about the breath work. As you flow the energy up to your head deep inhale, exhale when moving the energy from the head through your fingers or palms. Remember, the more relaxed you are and the easier you let it be the more energy will flow. I know you do Reiki so you know about this stuff. QT is more massive energy work than emotional chakra work.

There is also a modality called "reconnection". I haven't officially done it yet but I watched the guy do it on youtube and tried it. It is easier than core transformations and works quicker in many cases. He says you need to go to a class to learn it and get the energy from him or someone he has trained. Possibly. But I was able just to get a lot learned from the youtube clips. So you might try it.

To work on her you can put your hands on her or just place her or the part of her between your hands in your imagination. That works to and distance is not a factor. So you can do it and whole family at the same time. Hands on it great though.

I suggest that you get a magnetic mattress pad for her. She will probably go right to it. Animals love them and you'll probably see results with that alone. You may want to get one for yourself after seeing how she is affected.

I also suggest slipping her kombucha and wheatgrass tablets. Also, Bob Barefoot's Coral Calcium formula for dogs and a lot of EFA's - omega 6 and 3's. You need more 6's than 3's and you need for them to be fresh, organic and whole molecule not derivative. That means not fish oil but vegetarian derived. (Might check yes supplements.com ) If you can do these things great! But the free things are wonderful for enjoying your pet and showing her what she means to you'll at the same time!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2010 5:58:28 AM PDT
For the arthritis try child strength aspirin. Has helped our 12 year old Beagle for years now. Just stick it in a piece of cheese or something.

For the tumor, take your dog to the vet now. Unless you would like to see the tumor rupture and cause the dog to bleed to death on your floor or simply continue to grow and end up killing the dog. "Spiritual healing" isnt going to make your dogs tumor disappear. I'd hate to see an animal suffer because its owner is a moron.

Posted on Jul 15, 2010 6:34:55 AM PDT
Linda Rose says:
Dan,
What a wonderful human being you are to go to such lengths to try to help, love you for that! I've actually tried some of the things you have suggested (reconnection, QT, etc.) but you've suggested a few things that are new to me that I'm encouraged to try. Thank you so much for your input. I'll let you know the results.

Linda

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2010 7:06:14 AM PDT
Linda Rose says:
Dr. RB Vannacut,

Thank you for your suggestions about the baby aspirin, I'll let my son know about it.

It's unfortunate that you have assumed that my son and myself are morons. My son and daughter in law take their dog to their vet once a week for one treatment or another and ultimately, they will do whatever is best for their dog. The vet feels because of her age, surgery on the tumor could be dangerous so as long as it doesn't interfere with her breathing, etc. it's best to leave it alone. As for the arthritis, she is on vet prescribed pain killers but they don't seem to help her that much. Hating to see her so uncomfortable I've been doing everything I know how to help ease her discomfort and I will continue to do whatever I can from my end to help her spiritually or otherwise (thanks go out again to Dan M5 for his posting of his experiment). Although I feel some of your comments were a little insensitive, clearly your heart is in the right place and I appreciate your passion for the welfare of animals.

Linda

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2010 8:40:14 AM PDT
Richard,

In another thread, I posted to google "Emily Rosa" to people espousing "'energy'' healing.

There were no responses.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2010 9:31:26 AM PDT
I apologize then, I assumed the worst. When you said you were trying spiritual healing I thought you meant thats ALL you were trying. I have no problem with people doing that on themselves, but I am an animal lover and would hate to see an animal in pain because its owners wanted to "think it back to health".

As for the aspirin, give it a try. Are the pain killers animal pain killers? We've noticed with our dog and our cats it seems human medicine sometimes works better. The dog never was on other pain killers but I know the aspirin has helped loosen up his joints quite a bit. Usually in the winter it gets real bad and he cant jump on the couch and barely moves. After a few days of aspirin he's much more mobile.

And I know we had a problem with our two cats, both of them were rescued/strays and the second came to use with a horrible case of diarrhea. Tried everything, eventually the OTHER cat started having diarrhea all the time too. The vet gave us diarrhea medicine, parasite medicine, worm medicine, everything. But 2 months later it was still horrible. Eventually someone mentioned they just used child strength anti-diarrhea medicine on their cats before and it worked. 2 weeks later both of them were fine once we started doing that.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2010 9:38:09 AM PDT
I visited a friend down at the beach last summer and his next door neighbor had a Lab.

Labs have the hip dysplasia common in some breeds and this dog was older and had bad hips. She took him to a vet that did acupunture on animals and swore the dog was much better!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2010 9:46:08 AM PDT
Oregongirl says:
Baby aspirin worked well for my old dog too. He couldn't seem to always control his bowls, after about age 11. One orange flavored baby aspirin per day did the trick. He lived for 3 more years after that, 3 good years.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2010 10:53:28 AM PDT
Yeah the only annoying thing is now when I get a headache I have to make sure I grab the right bottle lol. Been a few times I'd be like "jesus that aspirin isnt working" and go to grab more to realize I took the baby aspirin lol.

But its why I recommended aspirin for the arthritis as it also can help with inflammation, which would do more than just a pain killer would. I mean obviously its not a miracle cure but when our dog needs one you can definitely tell the difference in his mobility. He's well past the puppy running and jumping years, but at least its better than him sitting on the floor all day.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2010 10:55:38 AM PDT
Yeah Wasson, I was just sorta reading this discussion. I think its all a giant crock, but my opinion right? Was more gonna see what crazy stuff people said. But when I saw the animal thing and thought someone was actually letting their dog suffer because spiritual healing wasnt working, I had to say something.

Haha, guess I misunderstood, good thing at least though because I would have none too good words if thats all someone did for their animal.

How I look at it, you wanna talk to plants, sing, or dance naked in the rain to cure all your ailments go right ahead. But dont force your animals/kids to the same standard, they deserve normal, effective treatments.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2010 11:08:00 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 15, 2010 11:28:07 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2010 11:30:02 AM PDT
Opps deleted when I meant to edit...

This discussion IS a crock!

All this transconciousness..energy healing talking pain away nonsense.
Especially when you stop imposing human characteristis and traits into dogs.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2010 12:05:50 PM PDT
OldAmazonian says:
Dr Vannacut,
Has glucosamine chondroitin been helpful in reducing your dog's arthritis symptoms?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2010 12:19:27 PM PDT
Never tried it. I've tried to be a little careful with human medicine as obviously not sure the exact effects it will have. Most of the stuff I try is only by recommendation first. It was an aunt I believe that said she had used aspirin before.

Guess I'm a little worried about "experimenting" because not sure what effects they might have on them. Dont want to end up giving him something he's allergic to.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 16, 2010 6:10:57 AM PDT
I saw that post. When I was 10 years old I did a science experiment with sugar. I had 4 mice and fed 2 a normal diet and 2 a sugar laden diet. The sugar diet mice both died before the end of the experiment. Should I have been published in the AMA Journal?? Did I PROVE that sugar kills! If so, Nestle and all the other candy companies could be indicted for murder.

One study does not prove anything. If you do not believe in the principle of energy healing then don't use it. Humans are a field of electrical and magnetic energy that's a fact. Didn't the AMA also endorse cigarette smoking as healthy at one point? Oh yes, I believe they did back in the 1950's (not that long ago).

Doctors follow trends they don't start them. If the public at large demanded energy medicine the doctors would happily start providing it as long as they could make money. And if insurance companies started reimbursing then *voila* suddenly every doctor in town would be offering energy medicine healing sessions.

No one responded to your post about Emily Rose because most educated health conscious people are not going to care what a 9 year old (with medical doctor parents) espouses in a science experiment.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 16, 2010 6:43:41 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 16, 2010 6:44:51 AM PDT
Linda,

Your welcome! Of course, I expected that you would do further research before you go ahead with kombucha, wheatgrass and all of that. Although these produce building effects they also have cleansing effects. So take it easy and go slow if you go that route. I just thought I should have mentioned that.

Yes, really looking forward to hearing about any results, positive, negative or unknown. :-)

Hey Linda, what is your experience with reconnection??? I am really interested. Pearl annoys and unnerves me but that is just at first glance. I've not looked very deeply into it. But even people who get results I am careful about if they come off above with a know-it-all attitude. You usually find a bit more modesty in energy healing. :-D Anyhow, did you take a workshop or use a practitioner? VERY interested with what you know about this modality. Does it have a distance component? I tried it and it seems to but I'm wondering if it is taught. Also, I don't feel the level of energy that they are talking about and even though I get results people don't have any higher results then what I currently do and they don't make those strange involuntary movements. Your thoughts would be appreciated whenever you have the time.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 16, 2010 7:30:22 AM PDT
DC,

That is crazy! My energy is usually through the roof - it ought to be - but I find that refined sugar makes me loose that quick. It can take a couple of days to return back to where I live. Also, I've gotten to the point where I don't need deodorant even in hot weather. But getting uncentered or eating sugar makes me stink within mere minutes.

I thought I'd share a thought about doctors too. Doctor comes from a Latin verb meaning to teach. I have very limited experiences with them but from those it doesn't seem that they wish to teach much. Of course, everyone teaches but what they say and do. In that vein many medical people are rude and inconsiderate even when they mean well. So many seem to have lost even basic decency in how to speak to others. I worked with a lady who came to me about her job stress effecting her health. It seems that there were so many cut backs at her hospital that as a medical secretary she was handling a load of every doctor in the unit. She said that each doctor should have had there own secretary. That is how much she had on her. But that wasn't the issue. This lady is smart and capable you know that within a moment of seeing her. But they treated her like dirt, there personal slave. Also, they refused to talk to patients calling in, just have them make an appointment and such. Both her sisters are in the same situation elsewhere. They both say that a doctor who shows true compassion about his patients and will go above and beyond and who treats them as a human being are very rare. But they are a relief when they do get a chance to work with them. In fact, they say that they can endure the rest much better when that one doctor is on site. To me this shows that the human component to healing is so very important.

With energy healing and psychology alone the first lady was able to begin feeling much more circulation in her body. Everybody called her a "cold body" because she was always freezing. Also, her underarms would stink up very quickly since very young. With only a few sessions these went away. (She doesn't like to do self work so I know it was those few sessions.) Also, she has scoliosis and this has been reduced greatly. She's had it since 12. This issue is often a identity issue. In this case that was correct. Her themes of posture, gestures, speech, dress and relationship interaction all told me that she doesn't feel she is what she should be, isn't sure what that is and several other like kinks.

Dealing with that issue directly two days ago we spent about 15 minutes. She said she didn't feel any different about what she believes about herself. I spoke to her the next day and found out that she canceled a hair appointment. I asked why. She said, "oh my hair looks great the way it is and I'm thinking of going with a more natural style like my sisters". She didn't realize what this meant until I pointed it out to her. She has a problem with her body and hair and seeing her being this nonchalant about it was totally hilarious to me. Today she contacted me again. She said, she definitely can tell she feels better about herself in the way she is moving, standing, talking to people.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Health forum
Participants:  42
Total posts:  356
Initial post:  Jul 14, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 22, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 22 customers

Search Customer Discussions