Customer Discussions > Health forum

Weight Loss Made Simple : The Insane Ways we try to lose

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 14, 2011 8:56:15 AM PDT
Easy Natural Weight Loss
It's Fairly simple : to lose weight ,we have to eat less and Move more. There is no magic ,no powder,pill or cream that will make it any simpler for us to do . We need to haul our jumbo,super -sized rear ends up and off of the couch and move it. We need to shove back the troughs that pass for dinner plates and put down the fork .

Things and we finally start to win the weight loss war:

1. Diet and Excercise must work together
2. We must understand our bodies"set Point".
3. We must understand hunger and what it means.
4. We must accept that no one food is magic

So how many of us follow this methods or common sense . Try to think and come with some real needs & approach

Posted on Mar 19, 2011 2:22:51 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 19, 2011 2:26:34 PM PDT
Trent Black says:
hmmmm. Lets look at the biology and math.

In the first place, it is almost impossible to lose weight just by exercise, or raising metabolism. Do the math.
The weight loss comes from the exercising burning up all the sugar in the blood.
Now, the body has to burn fat as a fuel source, going into a state called ketosis.

And it will burn fat untill about 15 grams of carbs is eaten again.
The key is to NOT EAT for as long as you can after working out.

Me personally, I prefer the ketosis living to the carb living,
for a body fuel. I have a lot more energy, and do not need caffeine.
I needed caffeine on a carb diet.

Since it is blood sugar that determines hunger (and not the belly),
in a state of ketosis, my blood sugar stays at 92. If I need more,
I burn more body fat. I don't have big hunger cravings, and sometimes,
I don't have hunger for 2 days.

Just my take on it all.

I have done every diet on the planet. Even raw greens, and tried the frutarian, besides the zone and rice, and there a zillion variations. I got so excited about it, I have a book on it for 99 cents. But be warned, YOU WILL BE SKINNY.

Oil Based Ketosis With Candida Elimination (Sugar Diet Illnesses)

Posted on Mar 19, 2011 2:49:05 PM PDT
Interestingly enough I relate to both posts. Franky there are tons of books that will tell you the way, but only one that chronicles my way, so that you can find your own way. I wrote released If I Can Lose It... a middle aged tech-fanatic's extraordinary journey & guidebook for losing weight. Also for 99 cents and it won't conflict with Trent's book or ideas in any way. The excitement and joy that comes when you discover what works for you is amazing! Best of luck, Jon

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 27, 2011 10:55:00 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 29, 2011 8:28:46 AM PDT
bill yancey says:
This 5 page, $1, Kindle article (one of the appendices in "What Your Doctor Won't Tell You About Your Lower Back") might give you the information you need to lose weight and keep it off. It's not technical and there are no fad diets associated with it. You eat what you like. That doesn't mean it's easy. "Don't Eat Like A Bird And Gain Weight!"

You can control your metabolic rate. It takes energy (a high metabolic rate) to maintain muscle. It takes almost no energy (a slow metabolic rate) to maintain fat. Inactive people, females, and the elderly (in general) have less muscle mass and lower metabolic rates. You can't exercise enough to lose weight: it only takes 50 calories to bike a mile, 100 calories to walk a mile, and 200 to jog a mile. Burning 3500 calories will lose one pound. You have to run 17.5 miles to do that. Better bet is to exercise to build muscle, raise your metabolic rate, and burn calories in your sleep while your body maintains those muscles. If you stop using those muscles, your metabolic rate declines again. Easy in theory. Hard in real life. But it works. There is no magic pill. Really.

Posted on Jun 27, 2011 1:03:35 PM PDT
Hi all!!!!!

I'm really excited about this new diet formula that I recently found out about. Its HCG with Green Tea from Sendel Labs. Sendel Labs®- SL Series® HCG with Green Tea I've been on this HCG drops for about 2 weeks now and lost about a pound a day. It goes along with a strict diet which has been relatively easy to follow.

I'm really happy with my results and would recommend them to any one! I just ordered another one of their products, the fat burner with 100% African Mango. Sendel Labs®- SL Series®- Fat Burner 100% African Mango I'm hopeful that the results are as good as their other product!

Posted on Nov 26, 2011 1:43:35 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 26, 2011 1:50:54 PM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Thank you for your support of Amazon Discussion Forums. Due to the changing needs of Amazon Forums, we have decided to stop supporting the ‘Active discussions in related forums’ feature in order to focus on providing the most value for our customers.  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Health forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Mar 14, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 26, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions