Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Hip Hop forum

OT: NBA BACK?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 176-200 of 477 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2012 4:13:23 AM PDT
M. Clifford says:
Not trying to defend Artest or anything but Harden is a little bit to blame for that too. He's not a squeeky clean player himself and I hear he's one of the biggest ish talkers in the league. He didn't have to get right up on Artest like that while he was still celebrating the basket. It's an ugly incident altogether though and I like anything that hurts the Lakers. Probably shoulda been suspended for the rest of the season + the whole playoffs.

Posted on Apr 26, 2012 8:16:31 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 26, 2012 8:17:04 AM PDT
Unspoken says:
Yea I am a Laker fan bur Artest is trash and should just be out for the year

Posted on Apr 26, 2012 9:19:48 AM PDT
Jessica says:
Agreed with Matt said the same thing about Harden he shouldn't have been all up on Ron like that, and he DEFINITELY isn't squeaky clean, and is always running his damn mouth just look at him when he tries to guard kobe and other top players whenever they play, when i first saw it, i thought it was a accident kuz it happened so fast, but when they did the slow mo i was like damn he did that on purpose lol. It was uncalled for, i still think harden shouldn't of been all on him tho.

Posted on Apr 26, 2012 10:09:59 AM PDT
DenverNick says:
Please, saying Harden shouldn't have been all up on him is just reaching for excuses. EVERY player in the league gets 'all up on' other players like that looking for this specific reaction when they are running back down the court. Ron Artest being the idiot that he is, fell for it and elbowed him. I don't think James Harden has any blame here, he was just doing what everyone else does. Ron is just a headcase, did you know that he hosts his own podcast called 'Mettaphorically Speaking:The Ron & Metta Show', and no, there is not some guy named Ron that hosts the show with him.

Posted on Apr 26, 2012 11:33:12 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 26, 2012 11:33:43 AM PDT
A customer says:
"Mettaphorically Speaking"

Not a bad little pun there. He is pretty convincing while talking about the "accidental" elbow, but the tape don't lie. I just can't get over the juxtaposition of his pompous sobriquet and his on-court behavior.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2012 12:20:23 PM PDT
Real217 says:
Are you kidding me? did you watch that tape? All up on him, so he should disappear because Ron made a basket? give me a break man. That elbow was malicious. There's a difference between playing basketball and MMA. That was MMA right there. smh. when people trashtalk during a game, its about the game, up your game or trash talk back, elbowing is just a kids way out.

Posted on Apr 29, 2012 6:13:10 AM PDT
Real217 says:
Derrick Rose: No no no no, dont tell me its going to be another T.Mac. talented player plagued by injuries, God please. I like The Bulls, i'm not hoping they win, but this injury makes the competition less enjoyable. wish him the best though.

Posted on Apr 29, 2012 6:52:23 AM PDT
M. Clifford says:
Real, I agree, but that's really the Bulls organization's fault. They need to bring in at least one more scorer so that rose doesn't have to keep forcing everything himself to try to score all the pts and get hacked time after time doing it. That ish really wears on a player, especially under the basket where the centers and power forwards are doing it. I hate that people criticized AI so much over his career but it was really similar in Philly back then. He had no scorers playing with him ever and I have mad respect for that kat for playing through all that pain year after year, no matter what. I remember when dood played with a cast for months, he was dedicated. And these fools wanna talk about practice??? We talkin bout practice? Not a game... PRACTICE!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 29, 2012 11:04:16 AM PDT
Real217 says:
lmao @ practice. I watched that clip

Now say the same for Lebron, matt. cmon.

Posted on Apr 29, 2012 11:54:56 PM PDT
A customer says:
The Memphis Grizzlies must be pretty ashamed of themselves right now. I picked them to win it all before the playoffs started, but after watching them fold like a house of cards against the freakin' Clippers, man, I don't know.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 30, 2012 6:12:37 AM PDT
Top5DOA says:
Derrick Rose might be the next Penny Hardaway.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 30, 2012 7:15:00 AM PDT
Real217 says:
Really?, you thought the Grizzlies would defeat the Clippers? cmon. If they do its a long shot. The Clippers are a way better team.

Posted on Apr 30, 2012 3:47:34 PM PDT
A customer says:
The Grizzlies are rougher. Nastier. Built for the postseason. Or so I thought...

Posted on May 16, 2012 9:35:05 PM PDT
DL says:
OKC going all the way!

Posted on May 16, 2012 10:24:19 PM PDT
"Ron is just a headcase, did you know that he hosts his own podcast called 'Mettaphorically Speaking:The Ron & Metta Show', and no, there is not some guy named Ron that hosts the show with him. "

lmao.

Kobe really gave the game away tonight

Posted on May 17, 2012 4:51:05 AM PDT
Top5DOA says:
Pacers Back!!

Goin to the game tonight ... It's gonna be crazy in there.

Posted on May 17, 2012 7:59:20 AM PDT
DenverNick says:
Good luck Juice, I'll be pulling for them.

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2012 8:40:42 AM PDT
Top5DOA says:
Mhmmmmmmmm

Posted on May 17, 2012 8:49:28 AM PDT
Real217 says:
Pacers will FALL inevitably. Dont act like you dont know Juice.

My Bet, OKC vs Miami finals, Miami wins 4-2. (Hopefully someone annihilates those pesky Spurs, i hate those guys, they are just too good.)

Oh, and Lakers suck. Kobe is still the best in the league though.

Posted on May 17, 2012 12:03:19 PM PDT
M. Clifford says:
Like I already said, Boston/OKC

Posted on May 17, 2012 1:33:27 PM PDT
D-Train says:
To keep it real before Durant got fouled he traveled with the ball...... The NBA need to call the traveling, these cats move their feet all time....

Posted on May 17, 2012 2:40:43 PM PDT
M. Clifford says:
They barely ever call traveling cuz the league wants higher scoring games because they feel that's what brings the fans in, which obviously means more money for the league.

Posted on May 17, 2012 3:59:40 PM PDT
D-Train says:
That is poor basketball and I coach youth basketball and the kids alway say well they do it in the NBA......You can't have 2 pivot feet, it just doesn't work....lol I don't see what traveling has to do with scoring because you can travel at any point on the court.....If that was the case then the NFL should change their catch policy.....The hardest thing in the world is to catch a pass football & have it complete, no bobble, feet both in, cant touch the ground etc......

Posted on May 17, 2012 10:02:18 PM PDT
Real217 says:
Matt i can see boston making it, but I doubt if they'd be able to beat Miami. Thats my only worry, other than that, I agree.

Posted on May 17, 2012 10:16:28 PM PDT
DenverNick says:
I wouldn't be so sure that Boston will be playing Miami
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Hip Hop forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Create Your Own Music Quiz At SoundUnwound!
4 Aug 20, 2012
Best hip-hop EP of the year? 32 6 days ago
Marcel Alexander Debuts Official 'Lay Up' Music Video 0 9 days ago
John Keenan New Album, "The Illusion of Logic" All Set to Make Buzz In June 0 18 days ago
R&B Sensation Suzann Christine Signs With Hydra Management Records 0 22 days ago
MarilynMusic Is Excited To Announce Their New Youtube Music Channel 0 May 18, 2016
Hip-Hop is a young man's game... 7 May 8, 2016
Any hip hop books of rhyme out? 0 May 8, 2016
Do not wear 'Immortal Technique' shirts to the Airport... 31 Apr 2, 2016
I miss talking about Underground Hip-Hop 21 Mar 17, 2016
Damo - Aussie rapper 15 Nov 18, 2015
KRS-ONE vs. DRAKE (Based on lyricism)? (Spoiler: Drake wins) 4 Sep 13, 2015

This discussion

Discussion in:  Hip Hop forum
Participants:  19
Total posts:  477
Initial post:  Nov 29, 2011
Latest post:  Jun 24, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions