Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Historical Romance forum

Help finding a book

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 19, 2012 8:23:06 PM PDT
Hello,
I'm trying to find a book that I really wanted to read but didn't save the title like I thought I did. Its about a girl named Elaina (I think) and she likes this guy who left on a ship and came back a couple years later and she loves him (he's her brother's friend) but he doesn't like her...thinks she's a huge flirt. So she gets herself into a mess and then he marries her to save her reputation. I know it sounds like a lot of other novels. I found it before when looking at Lindsay books, but can't find it now. If someones knows can you let me know? Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2012 9:36:57 PM PDT
VP Reader says:
The Magic of You (Malory Novels) This book has that theme and its johana lindsey

Posted on Aug 20, 2012 2:26:13 PM PDT
Its not The Magic of You. I ran out of Lindsey books to read and it was a novel mixed in with her books as a recommendation. Thank you!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 1, 2012 11:08:09 AM PDT
JennyG. says:
Which book is it then? Can we know the title as well, please?

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 7:51:45 PM PDT
I still don't know. I was looking at other books of Lindseys on Amazon, when a suggestion came up for this book. Well, I thought I saved it in my wish list, but I didn't. So I went back to the same spot and of course couldn't find it. But it was recommended because I was going through Lindsey books. I'm sorry I was unclear before. If anyone knows of the book, I would love to read it. I remember that when I went on the book page's (on Amazon) there was an excerpt of the book there and I read it and liked it. I have no idea why I just didn't buy it.

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 12:36:46 PM PDT
Doro says:
maybe The Promise (De Warenne Dynasty) by Brenda Joyce

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 7:11:42 PM PDT
THATS IT!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2012 12:12:42 PM PDT
Doro says:
you're welcome
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Historical Romance forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Important announcement from Amazon
13 Mar 2, 2016
Looking for Historical Romance Novels Written Before the 1970s 22 15 hours ago
Historical Romance Book Search 114 22 hours ago
Scarred Heroine? 52 2 days ago
Love triangle with tow guys and one girl 1 7 days ago
Looking for Kindle Classic Collections (Classic Authors) - That Function Well With Kindle Devices 0 9 days ago
Current low priced kindle historicals (good reads) 629 14 days ago
Looking for historical romance that are also on Audible 2 16 days ago
looking for a one night stand with a stranger 1 21 days ago
h does not remember making love!and now she is pregnant 0 21 days ago
Hero loves heroine's sister first 35 25 days ago
Historical romance where Hero dislikes the Heroine at first and considering marrying another 2 Jun 23, 2016

This discussion

Discussion in:  Historical Romance forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Aug 19, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions