Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jan 11, 2013 12:52:16 PM PST
Sixties fan says:
Part 7

MYTH

"The Mufti was not anti-Semitic." top

FACT

In 1941, Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Mufti of Jerusalem, fled to Germany and met with Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Joachim Von Ribbentrop and other Nazi leaders. He wanted to persuade them to extend the Nazis' anti-Jewish program to the Arab world.

The Mufti sent Hitler 15 drafts of declarations he wanted Germany and Italy to make concerning the Middle East. One called on the two countries to declare the illegality of the Jewish home in Palestine. He also asked the Axis powers to "accord to Palestine and to other Arab countries the right to solve the problem of the Jewish elements in Palestine and other Arab countries in accordance with the interest of the Arabs, and by the same method that the question is now being settled in the Axis countries." 40

In November 1941, the Mufti met with Hitler, who told him the Jews were his foremost enemy. The Nazi dictator rebuffed the Mufti's requests for a declaration in support of the Arabs, however, telling him the time was not right. The Mufti offered Hitler his "thanks for the sympathy which he had always shown for the Arab and especially Palestinian cause, and to which he had given clear expression in his public speeches. . . . The Arabs were Germany's natural friends because they had the same enemies as had Germany, namely. . . . the Jews. . . ." Hitler told the Mufti he opposed the creation of a Jewish state and that Germany's objective was the destruction of the Jewish element residing in the Arab sphere. 41

In 1945, Yugoslavia sought to indict the Mufti as a war criminal for his role in recruiting 20,000 Muslim volunteers for the SS, who participated in the killing of Jews in Croatia and Hungary. He escaped from French detention in 1946, however, and continued his fight against the Jews from Cairo and later Beirut.

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 12:53:23 PM PST
Sixties fan says:
Part 8

MYTH

"The bombing of the King David Hotel was part of a deliberate terror campaign against civilians." top

FACT

British troops invaded the Jewish Agency on June 29, 1946, and confiscated large quantities of documents. At about the same time, more than 2,500 Jews from all over Palestine were placed under arrest. A week later, news of a massacre of 40 Jews in a pogrom in Poland reminded the Jews of Palestine how Britain's restrictive immigration policy had condemned thousands to death.

As a response to what it viewed as British provocations, the Irgun decided to target the King David Hotel. Besides guests, the hotel housed the British military command and the British Criminal Investigation Division and was the place where information about Jewish Agency operations, including intelligence activities in Arab countries, was taken.

Irgun leader Menachem Begin stressed his desire to avoid civilian casualties. In fact, the plan was to warn the British so they would evacuate the building before it was blown up. Three telephone calls were placed, one to the hotel, another to the French Consulate, and a third to the Palestine Post, warning that explosives in the King David Hotel would soon be detonated.

King David Hotel after the bombing

On July 22, 1946, the calls were made. The call into the hotel was apparently received and ignored. Begin quotes one British official who supposedly refused to evacuate the building, saying: "We don't take orders from the Jews." 42 As a result, when the bombs exploded, the casualty toll was high: a total of 91 killed and 45 injured. Among the casualties were 15 Jews. Few people in the hotel proper were injured by the blast. 43

In contrast to Arab attacks against Jews, which were widely hailed by Arab leaders as heroic actions, the Jewish National Council denounced the bombing of the King David. 44

For decades the British denied they had been warned. In 1979, however, a member of the British Parliament introduced evidence that the Irgun had indeed issued the warning. He offered the testimony of a British officer who heard other officers in the King David Hotel bar joking about a Zionist threat to the headquarters. The officer who overheard the conversation immediately left the hotel and survived. 45

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2013 10:32:03 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 14, 2013 11:10:10 AM PST
Rachel says:
Sixties:

She doesn't even write the name of the Hawaiian Queen the correct way! you only wrote it the way she did but it is missing a letter. :-)
Never mind I don't read her posts, but found this forum.

Sadly, I see her in our niche no matter what!
Likes to bang her head against the wall with no better results.
How sad..................

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2013 11:04:06 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 14, 2013 11:19:47 AM PST
Sixties fan says:
Rachel,

I put the evidence out. She does not want to bring the evidence from the side that says that the Jews stole Arab land.....it says everything there is to say.

She has no evidence because the Arabs have no evidence, and Husseini himself says the Jews did not steal any land.

It does not matter what the spelling of the Queen's name is. It may, or may not be another evidence of how Lily deals with facts, or she chose to spell it that way.

We will simply wait forever, as Israel does, for Lily and the Arabs to cshow the proof, evidence that ANY land they lived on was stolen by any Jews, as Hebron, Gaza, and other areas had their Jews expelled simply because the Arabs had the guns, and numbers and the scared British to help them in expelling them from the homes and cities they had lived in for decades or centuries.
The same goes for all the Jews who lost their homes and lands in what became Trans-Jordan, with the illegal giving of 78% of the Palestine Mandate to a people who were not original to the area, but simply got run out of Arabia a few decades before.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2013 11:23:54 AM PST
Rachel says:
Sixties:

I said I do not read her posts.
I was making a point given that even the name of the Queen is misspelled I would also argue that she doesn't know what she is talking about 99% of the time. it is not about you dear.

When she is right it is because she is talking about herself! From what I remember, her descriptions of others fit her to a T. When I used to read them they were all nonsense, I would assume this has not changed, and I see that you are not getting her out of our niche. Naaaa......

As I told you of the other woman, she also talks the same way trash. "Confiscation and Zionist propaganda."Thus, our permanent resident is not the only one brainwashed this way, or will we change them!
The other woman to top it all i s Jewish and because she is infected the same way as Sanger and the supposed " Queen."

I agree with you we paid for every dunam, and we paid it also when wars were provoked on us, with blood. I lost my brother and a dear friend to them.

It is time for t h e m to sit down and make a treaty.

Our resident "queen" loves to talk about corruption blindly since she has no knowledge of what is happening with Abbas and his cronies, does not know Arabic, only knows how to attack and attack Jews. She is best at that. That is all!
I have just a few days free :-)

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2013 11:39:50 AM PST
Sixties fan says:
Rachel,

I did not think it was about me. :)
Hope classes are going well.
Email on your free time :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2013 12:09:05 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jul 7, 2013 2:03:25 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2013 12:23:20 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jul 7, 2013 2:03:32 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2013 2:09:58 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 14, 2013 2:10:54 PM PST
jeffesq613 says:
One could hardly hope to find a clearer expression of the stupidity, intellectual dishonesty and moral bankruptcy of leftist moral relativism than this self-deluded post.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2013 4:57:09 PM PST
Sixties fan says:
Comment:

There is no need to give us your biography about why you spell your screen name the way you do. That is your business.

And talking about it only distracts from the issues you don't want to talk about, as in....where did you get the idea that the Jews stole land the Arabs were living on?

Or why don't you answer, or have any answer to the fact that Jews were expelled from Gaza, many parts of Israel, what became Trans-Jordan, Old Jerusalem, etc where they inhabitated for centuries, without one of them being allowed to go back and take their houses or lands back?

Your fear of the US getting involved in any more ME wars, with boots on the ground is unfounded, as the widrawal of our troops from Iraq, and now Afganistan should show you that this administration has no interest in wasting money, and people in other countries wars. They will continue to train some of the armies to fight Al-Queida, etc, but that will be about it.

The facts are there for you to see, if only you would spend a bit more time getting the facts, rather then posting about your fears of this and that, which have nothing to do with reality. Not 2013 reality. Not 1920 reality. Not 1948 reality.

You want something to be true, and you post it as if it were true. We know it is not, and you attack us because you cannot accept the facts
which are easily verified.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2013 10:03:53 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jul 7, 2013 2:03:42 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2013 10:06:49 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jul 7, 2013 2:03:52 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 5:03:50 AM PST
jeffesq613 says:
It was difficult enough trying to teach you what replacement theology means. I'll pass on trying to explain what moral relativism means to a mental midget like you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 5:38:27 AM PST
Rachel says:
Good morning Jeff:
I like your post: moral bankruptcy, narrow thinking and haughtiness.
She thinks she knows it all, besides knowing how to type you might not teach her that much........
She is,sadly banging her head against the wall and there is no way to stop this.
As Sixties points out she never answers the relevant questions asked.
To go down to her level never.

Stay well,

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 5:45:06 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013 7:39:03 AM PST
jeffesq613 says:
Hi Rachel. I think Sixties made a mistake starting this thread, but I understand her tiring of Lily's ignorant posts. It's a mistake to think that Lily can be taught anything. Her somewhat unusual combination of Christian replacement theology plus ideological leftism plus lack of intelligence makes all efforts futile. She admits that she ignores anything negative about anyone other than Jews and Israel and makes all of her judgments based on the propaganda that comes from people who think like her.

One example of Lily's dishonesty/stupidity is that she claims never to read Dickerson's anti-Semitic posts because they're too long. Yet she criticizes others for pointing out their rather obvious anti-Semitism, not that Lily has the ability to discern what rhetoric is anti-Semitic or that she would admit it even if she had such an ability.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 10:46:54 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013 10:50:27 AM PST
Sixties fan says:
Actually this is a thread to try to make Lily ask and answer the questions she has been asking us. Answers have been given, and she has no interest in going online looking for a proof of what she has been accusing Israel and the Jews of. Stealing Arab land. She is not the only one to make the accusation, and she has learned this non truth from the same people online and off who are spreading it, for the same reason - they are anti Jews.

She did finally ask if any Jews had their land stolen, but as we know she did not care to go any further about it.

I have put, on this thread, the facts - including from Husseini - as to whether the Jews stole one grain of sand from any Arabs when they began to immigrate back more in the 1880s.

The truth stands here for any one to read.

They accept it, or not.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 11:38:21 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jul 7, 2013 2:04:07 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 11:38:45 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jul 7, 2013 2:04:13 PM PDT]

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 1:37:11 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 16, 2013 1:47:03 AM PST
Amit kumar says:
Lilyo,if you had a bit of knowldge of Jewish history from Greek conquest onwwards till world war II ,you will not think this way.Ignornace is making you see no reason.if you knew,You would support Jews.Israel is such a small land with only 7 million people.Do you not think the Jews have the freedom to live in their corner? See their history,How badly they were treated in Europe and in Islamic lands?It is common sense that they should be allowed to live peacefully in their own land and do their work for humanity.Jews have always done so much more than their share for humanity and society .Why do you not read some book on Jewish contribution?
Will you disregard suicide bombings,Inquisition,Killing of Jews by Muslims and Christians when you start maliging ews without any reason.I have read Jewish history and I will say : JEWS HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG in having their motherland Israel.If Jews have done wrong,then first condemn yourself and leave your home to native americans immediately,the Muslims should leave pakistan because all those lands belonged to native americans and Hindus respectively.Whole of Pakistan was Hindu land and the ancestors of those vermins in Pakistan were Hindus before they were converted by sword.May be you do not know history of the world.
Regards

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 1:38:49 AM PST
Amit kumar says:
Rachel...very glad to see you posting here again...lots of love
Amit

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 7:47:25 AM PST
Sixties fan says:
Lily,

You said "Thanks, but no thanks" to this thread, and you continue not to show any proof that the Jews stole Arab land.

Either come up with proofs or stop responding to other posts as if there was something for you to feel insulted about.

This thread was a challange to you to answer questions you kept asking on the other thread where we will not answer your questions.
Not that you ever do answer if we give you the answer.

You came up with the accusations, we have shown you proof. You have nothing to counter it with, than do not answer our posts.

"The Jews stole the Land", as you learned it from the Arabs themselves who stole Arabia from the Hashemites, and Egypt from the Copts, is not enough in the real world.

Either own up that you do not know the facts about the immigration and who owned what and where and where Jews, Arabs and Christians immigrated and owned homes and lands, etc, as I have posted in detail.......

Silence would be nice from you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 10:46:39 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 16, 2013 10:50:46 AM PST
Amit kumar says:
dear sixties,,let me add..the sindh of India was conquered by Arabs...
We still mention sindh in our national anthem as Sindhu is the name of River Indus and it is from Sindhu,the word Hindu comes.

http://www.mtholyoke.edu/~agha20e/polit116/musliminvasion.html
Btw,lilyo : This site is work of Sufi Indian Muslim from Sindh originally.
Lilyo : Read this site for history of Sindh.Otherwise you are not talking in truthful way.Jews have suffered the most!!!!.

regards

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 11:08:41 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 25, 2013 5:30:30 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 12:08:08 PM PST
Sixties fan says:
Hi Diva

I have a reason to do it. It is my style.
Even if I never get an answer, please...and this is for all Pro Israel, I would ask you to not discourage it. Just let the answers, or the lack of.....fall where they may. :)

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 12:56:08 PM PST
Sixties fan says:
Sadly, this is the only kind of response one gets out of Lily:

Posted on "A Place for Pro-Israel Posters:

<<<In reply to your post on Jan 15, 2013 11:05:32 PM PST
My post :
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/12733

Page 357
Lilyokalani says:
[You are ignoring this customer's posts. Hide post again. (Show all ignored posts)]

Sixties: I have just paged down through how many Pages? all of which were filled with stuff written
by someone else that you decided we all needed to read. Do you ever do anything else? Do you have
any kind of life beyond justifying Jewish activities.

I don't read them. Does anyone? But this one caught my eye because of this statement "Goliath and
Proud of it, President Obama."

I spent a disgusting amount of time trying to figure out what that meant and why it is there. The only
other time I see his name in the entire blog is the first word of the first sentence.

The article on the site you gave was "down for repairs" so I have to guess what is going on. It sounds as
though the writer is in his early years in high school. Or maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt
because probably English is his second language. Well, it does introduce him as a "young" activist. I guess
they aren't kidding.

This is the kicker: " Thankfully, Israel has become a Goliath,"

Huh? You want to be the guy who gets killed? You may get your wish, dummie.

" Thankfully, Israel has become a Goliath, but with that title comes displeasure and guilt. There are those who are ashamed and apologetic of Israel's basic right to defend itself, dismissing military action as a barbaric means to accomplish one's goal. They want to turn Israel back into David."

This guy really doesn't get it, on so many levels.

But enough. The question here is - what possessed you to post it? Maybe you should be less time
looking at blogs and try thinking now and again for yourself. >>>

----------------------------

No, Lily, the question is:

What possesses you to waste so much of your time denigrading others over articles and anything else you continue to show a lack of knowledge and comprehension of?

You do not not anything about the Middle East? Your problem.
You do not know anything about the Jews? Your problem.
You do not know anything about the Arabs and Islam? Your problem.
You cannot comprehend what an article says because of your biases? Your problem.
You do not want to do the research to find out the truth? Your problem.
You want only to demean, belittle, delegitimize what you do not know, or understand?
Your problem.

You are on the same side of the Inquisitors, the Ghetto builders and the Nazis.

It is impossible to believe your words about Israel having the right to exist, because all you do is side with those who want Israel gone from the map.

Believe the Arab's words. The Palestinian's words.
Read their charters. Listen to their own words.

You won't read them, or already have, but continue with your attacks because if Israel is right, and we here are right.....it would do away with your favorite addiction and might leave you with nothing to do in your spare time.

And you do spend plenty of time in all of the forums where Jews, Israel and Judaism is discussed. But all to deny and demean an attempt to force the wrong vision you have about what has happened in that part of the world since 1898.

And do get the facts about the USA getting involved with boots on the ground over there.

And get the facts that , regardless of the US getting involved there....the Muslims are out to conquer the world, just as they did post Mohammad's death. Only in a different way.

So, are you going to be on the side of the one democracy in the ME, which has been robbed of 80% of its land since 1925, or are you going to be on the side of those who want the other 20% to create a Muslim Caliphate in all of Palestine?
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  38
Total posts:  5435
Initial post:  Jan 4, 2013
Latest post:  Nov 20, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions