Rachel says:
Amit:
Shalom.

I am only here for a few days.

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 2:12:47 PM PST
Rachel says:
Hi Diva:

It is good to find you here,but I would love to see you more often in our niche.

I hope all is well with you. I Have not heard from you in a long time.

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 7:45:27 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jul 7, 2013 2:04:35 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 7:47:12 AM PST
jeffesq613 says:
I merely point it out each time you provide another example of it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 8:51:18 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jul 7, 2013 2:04:49 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 9:18:54 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 17, 2013 9:19:13 AM PST
jeffesq613 says:
Lily the History Minor: only the Jews could say "it was ours 6000 years ago, so that means it is ours now.

This massive Jew-hating ignoramus always provides endless hilarity.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 9:25:12 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jul 7, 2013 2:04:57 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 9:43:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 17, 2013 9:45:13 AM PST
jeffesq613 says:
No, I don't have to explain. The fact that you don't even understand why the nonsense you write is so incredibly ignorant is a major part of what makes your stupidity so much fun to observe. A history minor yet. Hilarious.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 11:41:56 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jul 7, 2013 2:05:05 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 1:03:35 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 17, 2013 1:41:18 PM PST
jeffesq613 says:
Believe what you want. You have proven over and over again that you know virtually nothing about the history of the Arab/Israeli conflict and that you refuse to be educated. You're a willful ignoramus spurred on by a brain-dead leftist ideology combined with the replacement theology of an anti-Semitic church. That's all you've got. Anyone who can post with a straight face that the Jewish claim to Israel is based on (and solely at that) something that happened 6000 years ago has to be one of the most ignorant people on the planet.

Posted on Jan 17, 2013 1:05:45 PM PST
Palladin55 says:
Lilyokalani says "You have NO NO NO NO NO argument except that God gave you the land, and there are a whole lot of us who
aren't buying that. "

2 questions..
1) are Jews entitled to a homeland?
2) if they are, if not in the Middle East, where should the homeland be?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 1:20:18 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 17, 2013 1:23:48 PM PST
Sixties fan says:
Lily,

How about you start answering my questions and all the facts that I have brought to you on this thread.

Tell me this, is it ok for the Saud clan to take away the land the Hashemites lived in from before Mohammad?

Shouldn't the Saud go back to Yemen where they are from?

Where is the outrage and demand they give back what Allah gave to Mohammad and not the Sauds?

Jews have the right to have, again, a sovereign state in their ancient land. Just as other people, like the Kurds, Basques, Tibetans, etc have the right to have sovereignty over their ancient land.

But, the Christian in you keeps coming out.
You don't care at all about all of those other people who have had their land stolen or continue to fight for sovereigty on their land.

You care only about the Jews, who "dare" to say that Israel/Palestine is their ancient land, just as all of the above people -I am sure- are telling the Chinese, the Turks, Spaniards, etc, that it is their land given to them by their god or any other reason, as long as they had always had presence in that land and have a verifiable history on that land.

Stop telling what you were told, and not the history which truly was.
The White paper and the consequences to Jewish Immigration into Palestine were after Husseini started the riots against the Jews in 1920.

The truth is, the Jews did not attack, much less steal anybody's land, home or anything else from Any Arab at any time.

The Arabs lost their homes and any land in 1948 because they chose to do more war against the Jews starting in 1947 and even with 7 Arab countries against the Jews, they lost the war.

They lost the war on the side of the Germans in WWI, WWII and with the other Arabs in 1948, 1967 and 1973.
They do not get their homes back, some have, if they declare war and lose it.

The Arabs still owe Jews their homes in Hebron and every other city they expelled the Jews from with their riots and murders.

They are reaping what they have been sowing since Husseini chose war against the Jews, rather than living with them side by side.

The Arabs are invaders to the land, just as the Crusaders, Byzantines, etc. They do not get to claim the land for themselves only because they want to add it to their Arab empire which goes from Arabia to North Africa.

THe Jews won back the land fair and square.
The Arabs need to live with it.
And so do you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 1:50:35 PM PST
Rachel says:
jeffesq613:

Kudos! You a re definitely on the right track.
Apart from the orphan who claims mercy, she is the next second best example of chutzpah.

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 1:59:14 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 17, 2013 2:48:04 PM PST
Rachel says:
jeffesq613:

So that is what she claims?
Jews and modernity?
Woof wooof wooof cried the wolf........
Chutzpah and explanations galore will not make her a historian.
From an accountant to an account of history there is a giant step and that chasm she can't cross it. As simple as that.
Fact is her world did not allow the Jews of any time to have sovereignty. I have the documents of the Congress of Vienna, 1815 the arguments in the League and so on...... In 1815 we are asked do you mean Jerusalem? with a smirk?

The same smirk she has........

Put this is "historian" in front of experts in the area and she will flunk.

So much for the accountant that is not an historian.

Thank you for the retort.

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 2:41:39 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 17, 2013 2:50:08 PM PST
jeffesq613 says:
It seems Lily thinks that the Balfour Declaration was written about 6000 years ago. Or perhaps she thinks Avraham Avinu lived 6000 years ago. Or perhaps she thinks David HaMelekh or Shlomo Hamelekh lived 6000 years ago. Or perhaps she thinks that the Chashmonaim or Bar Kokhva lived 6000 years ago. Or the UN proceedings in 1947 and 1948 occurred 6000 years ago. She also appears to think that Zionists rounded up local Arabs into refugee camps. And that local Arabs weren't murdering Jews in the 1920s and 1930s or that the local Arabs didn't start a war in November 1947 long before any local Arab fled from or was removed from his home. Actually, who knows or cares what the ignorant hateful moron thinks?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 2:44:04 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 25, 2013 5:30:34 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 2:46:09 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 17, 2013 2:48:56 PM PST
jeffesq613 says:
The existence of a Jewish State in the Holy Land disproves Lily's false replacement theology. That's her prime motivation for being anti-Israel. Likewise with her anti-Semitic church. The Catholic Church never has been too thrilled with it, either. It always has been at the forefront of trying to wrest Jerusalem out of the hands of the Jews and make it an international city.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 2:58:21 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 17, 2013 4:48:26 PM PST
Rachel says:
Jeffesq613:

I just had a semester of reading material in the Greco- Roman period.
An interesting detail that comes out from Asia Minor of that era is: that Arabs were willing to "help" them to conquer and fight with the request complied that they would receive booty. Of course they helped. Even then, those tribes were quite busy!

As a good "historian" she pretends to be -from the facts you present to me -I guess she is using presentism as a way to explain all what should or should not happen to Jews.

The questions for her inanities to answer are:
Why is she so fixated with Jews?
Why does she think that she will have all the answer to help Jews?

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 3:02:01 PM PST
Rachel says:
Jeffesq613:

That explains the abstention of Catholic Countries in 1947.

Don't worry, not even Benedict can do this one! He is trying to go back to Latin, but no this is beyond his power.

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 3:02:04 PM PST
jeffesq613 says:
What she wants is that anyone who claims to be a Palestinian should be allowed to "return" to Israel as a full citizen. Soon the Arabs will outnumber the Jews and voila, no more Jewish State. She's not all that complicated.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 3:04:34 PM PST
Sixties fan says:
Rachel,

I think she already answered those questions some time ago.

Her Denomination is waiting patiently for all the Jews to convert to Christianity. In the meantime, all Jews will be sinning, or something like that, against Jesus, aka the god of Abraham, the Creator of this world.

She has the answers because her Church has taught her what the answers are. She is unable to go beyond those answers like many others throughout history.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 3:20:05 PM PST
Rachel says:
Sixties Dear:

I am sorry I answered there but sometimes you must use the broom!
For 2 ,000 years those who have converted, did not on their own volition, and when they could they returned. The Church has NOT been very successful in wiping us out and never will......

She said she is a historian according to Jeff. Yea! Please let me put her in front of a commitee to put her thesis openly to them as a historian. Ahem

I will try not to use the broom there dear.
Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 3:25:21 PM PST
jeffesq613 says:
The abstention was because they were able to pretend that their false replacement theology wasn't damaged if at least Jerusalem remained out of the control of the Jews. The original Catholic position, of course, was that none of Palestine could ever be controlled by Jews. When the Church saw it was losing that battle, the new battle centered on Jerusalem. See:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0020_0_20338.html

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 4:52:03 PM PST
Rachel says:
Jeffesq613:

Thanks dear, I know this quite well, but it is useful for other to perceive the inanities spoken here.
Bet you she won't check the source you gave and if she does she won't believe it.
Either way like Diva said, we are doing the explaining thinking that she will change. Naaaa....

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 5:14:06 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 25, 2013 5:41:16 AM PST]
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  38
Total posts:  5435
Initial post:  Jan 4, 2013
Latest post:  Nov 20, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions