Customer Discussions > History forum

Doorway Man in the famous Altgens photo WAS Oswald

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 10000 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 13, 2012 4:44:13 AM PST
Ralph Cinque says:
Perhaps the oldest dispute emanating from the JFK Assassination is the identity of the Doorway Man in the famous Altgens photo. Was it Lee Harvey Oswald or Billy Lovelady?

New, close observations of that photo in comparison to others prove that it was, indeed, Lee Harvey Oswald, and the clothing is the key to making the call.

Case in point: the shirts of both Oswald and Doorway Man seem to be large on them. There is equal excess capacity on both of them. But, Lovelady's shirt from that day fits tightly. What's the difference? About 40 pounds. Lovelady weighed 170, and Oswald weighed 130. Lovelady was brawny, and Oswald was scrawny. Lovelady filled out his shirt, while Oswald was swimming in his.

But, this is just one observation about the clothing that clinches it. On Youtube, type in: Visible Proof That Oswald Was Innocent. Or use this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_3sCGPQ3zk&feature=youtu.be

A 48 year old state lie is dying. Let's put it out of its misery.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2012 3:48:40 PM PST
John M. Lane says:
Is that why Oswald was shot, Ralph Cinque? To cover it up?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2012 4:01:38 PM PST
G. Burke says:
HONEY, where'd you put the tinfoil?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2012 4:03:02 PM PST
John M. Lane says:
Are you offering to loan us some, G. Burke?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2012 4:08:52 PM PST
G. Burke says:
If I can only find it . . .

On the other hand, the OP may have some on his hat rack.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2012 4:11:53 PM PST
John M. Lane says:
I was going to suggest that you look in your own hat, G. Burke, until I saw that you need a couple of extra layers in there yourself.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2012 4:14:50 PM PST
G. Burke says:
It's all part of the conspiracy.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2012 4:17:00 PM PST
John M. Lane says:
You never know, G. Burke. You could be right, though.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2012 4:19:43 PM PST
G. Burke says:
Being an agent provocateur on message boards is no easy task. I've forgot a lot of my craft since being indoctrinated at the Russian Embassy in Mexico City years ago.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2012 4:25:22 PM PST
John M. Lane says:
Best review your notes there, G. Burke. You've got a long, proud tradition of sedition to uphold.

Even Lincoln complained about Russian spies in Washington! You've got some big jackboots to fill.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2012 4:45:58 PM PST
G. Burke says:
Excellent. I'd love to discuss goals and aspirations further but I make a point of never talking assassination with anyone named "Lane." It can get as deep as quicksand.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2012 4:48:35 PM PST
John M. Lane says:
He's no kin of mine, G. Burke, and I'm in no rush. I'm still looking at all the options.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2012 5:07:48 PM PST
G. Burke says:
As long as one of those options is at least considering whether the true "coverup" is muddying the waters as to the fact that Oswald was a man of the left, you'll no doubt be in good shape.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2012 5:19:49 PM PST
John M. Lane says:
I agree. He married a Soviet woman whose father was an MVD Colonel.

Posted on Jan 13, 2012 5:47:18 PM PST
Ralph Cinque says:
John, we know that Oswald and Ruby had connections. Ruby had a long history as a gun-runner in the anti-castro operation. They were seen together at the Carousel Club, Ruby's strip joint in Dallas. And if you read Jim Douglass, JFK and the Unspeakable, there were also witnesses who saw them together in Louisiana. So yes, I think Oswald was shot to silence him. Just imagine what would have come out had there been a trial. Oswald would have had a lawyer, and I'm sure that lawyer would have advised him to sing like a canary. So, they couldn't allow that. And observe that even though Oswald underwent something like 13 hours of interrogation, they have never released transcripts. In fact, they deny that they wrote anything down. Can you imagine? We do have Will Fritz handwritten notes in which he wrote down that Oswald told him that he was outside in front with Bill Shelley during the shooting.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2012 3:21:47 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 14, 2012 3:25:46 AM PST
Smallchief says:
I actually looked at the video. As usual, one is required to believe that the evidence, in this case the photo, was tampered with by persons unknown. The simpler explanation, and simple is usually the best, is that the photo was not tampered with and therefore your whole theory falls apart.

Personally, I believe the Kennedy assassination was a plot involving LBJ, the CIA, the Dallas police force, the oil patch, the KGB, Castro, the Mafia, the Teamster's Union, the Elders of Zion, the Masons, and the Ku Klux Klan. A battalion of sharpshooters on the grassy knoll fired 300 shots at Kennedy's car and hit him once. Nobody noticed the sharpshooters because everybody was taking pictures of men wearing funny shirts and standing in doorways.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2012 6:30:04 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 14, 2012 6:30:46 AM PST
Ralph Cinque says:
Well, putting aside your hilarious sense of humor, let's look at your actual criticism: since my theory is that the photo was tampered with, and since photos are not usually tampered with, therefore my whole theory falls apart. You are a complete and total. oh geez, if I say it Amazon is just going to delete the message. But, that is what you are, Buddy, and I mean hopelessly and in spades. So, you can take yourself and your stand-up act, and you know where you can perform it, and you know what you can do when you're done with that.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2012 7:10:45 AM PST
Smallchief says:
You take this stuff seriously? Amigo, the only conspiracy is that there is no conspiracy. If there had been, one of the many conspirators you postulate would have revealed it decades ago. Two people might keep a secret, three or more can't.

But, of course, all the purveyors of pop culture know that you can make a lot more money conjuring up a conspiracy than you can by denying it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2012 7:21:26 AM PST
Ralph Cinque says:
That is the oldest, most worn-out, and threadbare argument against conspiracy there has ever been. Go away!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2012 7:56:14 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 14, 2012 8:20:49 AM PST
G. Burke says:
Actually it's about as worn-out as the time-honored "we know" when in fact "we" most certainly don't. If someone buried in their basement with dog-eared copies of the Warren Report and a DVD of "JFK" says it, it *must* be true??? And telling someone o "go away." Not nice.

"we know that Oswald and Ruby had connections. Ruby had a long history as a gun-runner in the anti-castro operation. They were seen together at the Carousel Club, Ruby's strip joint in Dallas. And if you read Jim Douglass, JFK and the Unspeakable, there were also witnesses who saw them together in Louisiana. "

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2012 9:20:01 AM PST
Smallchief says:
Cinque says: Go away!

Smallchief replies; I do not choose to leave quite yet, but thank you for creating a most interesting thread.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2012 9:58:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 14, 2012 10:00:45 AM PST
John M. Lane says:
Hello Smallchief,

That's an interesting theory you've developed on the Kennedy assassination. I commend you for your zeal in putting it together.

You forgot the last chapter, however. JFK isn't dead. He's being kept alive on an island in the Med which is owned by Aristotle Onassis. I got that from the GRU and Mossad.

Let me know when your expose' is published. I'll buy the first copy if you'll autograph it.

Don't go away. I enjoy your posts even if you lack the good sense to agree with me on everything.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2012 3:31:25 PM PST
Smallchief says:
Well, John, you're a worthy debate opponent -- and that keeps it interesting.

And, as an alternate theory, I think JFK entered the witness protection program, had a facelift. and is now named Donald Trump. The hair gives it away.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2012 4:42:47 PM PST
John M. Lane says:
I'll add that to my research, Smallchief. Will you want a royalty for it when the book comes out or can I fob you off with an acknowledgement?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2012 5:29:40 PM PST
Ralph Cinque says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 400 Next ›
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  81
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jan 13, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

Search Customer Discussions