Customer Discussions > History forum

The Evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald brought a rifle to work with him on November 22, 1963

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 326 posts in this discussion
Posted on Dec 24, 2013 10:26:42 AM PST
Still no evidence for "lee shot john" - thats why MJM runs

Posted on Dec 24, 2013 9:47:25 AM PST
Still on ignore,maybe Blue people would be willing to debate you if you debated,instead of endlessly posting,"where's your evidence",and crying to the moderators.As it is now,most have you on ignore,so you post endlessly post that go unread.
Happy Holidays.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2013 9:41:34 AM PST
Notice MJM has to run from his claim "lee shot john"

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2013 9:33:10 AM PST
Been on ignore

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2013 9:06:33 AM PST
Still evidence from the WCers eh?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2013 7:24:48 AM PST
Still no evidence "lee shot john" eh bunker?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2013 7:19:34 AM PST
Debunker says:
Game player. Put him on ignore and let him impress the other conspiracy believers with his lack of knowledge. They'll think he's the bee's knees and he'll fit right in.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2013 5:22:08 AM PST
>>Michael J. Mason says: I thing Blue needs to get back on his meds,he doesn't seem to be able to understand that the Warren Report,is the WC's evidence.>>

Notice MJM cannot present evidence - only childish ad hominem attacks - meaning the WCers have no evidence.

Posted on Dec 22, 2013 2:15:06 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 24, 2013 2:29:13 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2013 10:46:35 AM PST
Cmon Wcers where is your evidence "lee shot john"?

Posted on Dec 21, 2013 8:24:24 AM PST
Still no evidence deom WCers?

Posted on Dec 20, 2013 5:37:51 AM PST
Where is the evidence "lee shot john".

Posted on Dec 19, 2013 11:45:00 AM PST
Stil no evidence from Wcers.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2013 11:33:35 AM PST
Debunker says:
Moving over on this thread to post your lies Nanya? Recovered yet from that massive facepalm Anderson delivered to you?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2013 10:41:47 AM PST
Still no evidence WCers?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2013 8:22:42 AM PST
Cmon WCkoolaiders - where is your evidence?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2013 6:16:24 AM PST
Still no evidence for the WCkoolaid.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2013 11:43:17 PM PST
Mar says:
Debunker says:

Michael.

You're providing hard evidence. The kooks have no interest in that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
M:
He has? where? what evidence? can you point to the evidence that Michael has provided?
I'm looking forward to see such evidence, I won't hold my breath though.

Michael J. Mason says:
No don't let me stop you hold your breath

M:
The only evidence you just provided? it's to a crime against grammar.
It is a good thing I didn't hold my breath, waiting for all that "hard evidence" that Debunker says you've provided, maybe I missed it, hard to keep up with all the clutter debunker leaves behind.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2013 10:31:23 AM PST
LOL!!! Funny Winston

Posted on Dec 18, 2013 10:21:00 AM PST
Pale Rider says:
It just so happened, that LBJ's personal hit man Mac Wallace, had been in the sniper's nest area looking for school books for his nieces and nephews. He knew LHO would not leave fingerprints, so he left his own.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2013 7:21:12 AM PST
Ben Holmes says:
Asdfg says: "Ben - I sincerely hope Dale doesn't reprimand you for suggesting the US government could possibly be complicit with x-rays disappearing, as per your 7:00:36 AM PST comment."

Oh!? Perhaps I need to make it more than a 'suggestion' - IT'S A *FACT* THAT EVIDENCE, BOTH X-RAYS, PHOTOS, PHYSICAL EVIDENCE (BULLETS, JFK'S BRAIN, REPORTS & TESTIMONY) DISAPPEARED WHILE UNDER GOVERNMENT CONTROL. And could *ONLY* have been buried intentionally by the U.S. Government.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2013 7:12:08 AM PST
asdfg says:
Ben - I sincerely hope Dale doesn't reprimand you for suggesting the US government could possibly be complicit with x-rays disappearing, as per your 7:00:36 AM PST comment.

Posted on Dec 18, 2013 7:02:34 AM PST
I see no WCer can address the evidence.

Posted on Dec 18, 2013 7:01:17 AM PST
Debunker says:
asdfg says:

[You are ignoring this individual's latest piece of nonsense]

Posted on Dec 18, 2013 7:00:36 AM PST
Ben Holmes says:
The only physical evidence which could show any "transit" of a bullet through JFK, the photograph showing the interior of JFK's chest; disappeared while under government control. The testimony 'connected' three wounds - the back, the tip of the lung, and the throat - into a single trajectory. But the only evidence for this damage to the lung simply disappeared.

Here's Dr. Humes testimony:
Commander Humes: ... The area of discoloration on the apical portion of the right upper lung measured five centimeters in greatest diameter, and was wedge shaped in configuration, with its base toward the top of the chest and its apex down towards the substance of the lung. Once again Kodachrome photographs were made of this area in the interior of the President's chest.

Official investigations have long known of this missing photograph:

"A phone call on January 21, 1967, 10 weeks after the inventory was signed, reveals the importance of Clark's private proceedings. Clark had LBJ on the line. In the declassified, tape-recorded call, Clark reported, "Ah, we had the three pathologists that performed the autopsy on the evening of November 22nd come in. We had to bring Finck from Vietnam ... They went into archives last night [sic, January 20, 1967] ... Now, we've run into one problem last night [sic] that we didn't know of. That is, there may be a photo missing. Dr. Humes ... testified before the Warren Commission that this one photo [was] made of the highest portion of the right lung. The other two doctors don't recall if such a photo
was made. They do recall discussing the desired ability of making such a photo. But there is no such photo in these exhibits."[147] Thus, 10 weeks after Humes and Boswell had signed an affidavit that said that none of JFK's autopsy photographs were missing, Humes was apparently grousing about a missing autopsy photograph."
http://www.history-matters.com/essays/jfkmed/How5Investigations/How5InvestigationsGotItWrong.htm

So the only "evidence" that could conceivably demonstrate a transiting bullet in JFK has disappeared. While under government control.

Warren Commission believers just *HATE* that...
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the History forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  23
Total posts:  326
Initial post:  Nov 27, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 24, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions