Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Customer Discussions > History forum

It's time to stop loony conspiracy theories about 9/11.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 231 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 10:39:29 AM PST
jeffesq613 says:
The question remains why you seem to have befriended this revolting hypocrite. Perhaps if everyone stopped talking to him, he'd go away. Doubtful, since he seems to have nothing else to do, but worth a try.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 10:40:22 AM PST
jeffesq613 says:
You talk about Jews, Judaism, and Israel all the time. And you know nothing about any of those topics. Hypocrite.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 10:41:21 AM PST
jeffesq613 says:
But Bookish is just as stupid, and he's not endearing at all.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 12:24:05 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
And you know even less. An American convert never having lived in an Islamic land and you lecture us? Someone needs to lecture you about how little you know.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 5:30:19 PM PST
Well,well.Here is schwarzie talking smack about Islam while crying his eyes out over the same rhetoric towards Israel.His comment to refrain from demonizing Muslims and Islam is a strustworty as his word.It doesn't exist.Consider the source.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 5:33:13 PM PST
It takes a person with less intelligence and ethics to make such vile insults towards others.It shows a lack of parenting and ability to socially be a part of rather that apart from.Yo Yo!Wazzzup?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 6:11:51 PM PST
L. King says:
OK, Veronica.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgwuHYSoiAg

19 Muslim terrorists killed almost 3000 people on 9/11. And that was just in New York!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 6:15:38 PM PST
L. King says:
Tell us more about your relationship with your daughter. I bet you're dying to tell us about your own parenting skills.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 9:14:45 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2012 9:19:35 PM PST
You never talk about Islam. You don't know much. If you were sincere I would try, but you are racist.

For anyone interested, these book would keep one quite busy with love:

Ibn 'Abbad of Ronda: Letters on the Sufi Path (Classics of Western Spirituality (Paperback))

The Book of Illumination <I>Including</I> The Sign of Success on the Spiritual Path: Kitab al-Tanwir fi Isqat al-Tadbir

The Key to Salvation: A Sufi Manual of Invocation (Golden Palm)

Purification of the Heart: Signs, Symptoms and Cures of the Spiritual Diseases of the Heart

The Marvels of the Heart: Science of the Spirit (Ihya Ulum Al-Din/ the Revival of the Religious Sciences)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 9:15:03 PM PST
Hater.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 9:18:42 PM PST
Everyone can see the problems of Israel and the foibles of zionists.

I do have questions about Judaism, but don't think anyone here is very knowledgeable. For example, zionists know nothing of Jesus in the Talmud , but they will claim any discussion of it is antisemitic.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 9:47:38 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
And here is LAD talking smack about Judaism as always because he is quite the failure. Sorry you feel inadequate Laddie boy, but you are. You will never make it in the real world and are destined to be a wannabe for the rest of your days. Poor LAD always feeling inferior to Jews. Uneducated. Unsuccessful. Trying to feel better about himself because of a lack of self esteem. Keep trying LAD, and one day you might be able to shed your inferiority complex that is well deserved.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 9:50:03 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
LAD you make me laugh. Talk about intelligence, let me know when you import some. Too funny but what can you expect from a jealous failure who puts the Jews way above him because of his own lack of self esteem. Let us know when you win a Nobel Prize LAD, your fans are waiting.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 9:50:48 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
That should be a riot.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:02:32 PM PST
Domenico says:
Are these books good for explaining the inferior and bigoted treatment against the Non-Muslims and women ?
The rejection of the Universal Declaration For Human Rights for being against islam?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:02:42 PM PST
One day you might be able to shed your inferiority complex that seems well deserved.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:03:46 PM PST
After all this time, you've made NO progress on that front?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 3:20:01 AM PST
Suet says:
"19 Muslim terrorists killed almost 3000 people on 9/11."

Bookish is in denial about that.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 5:06:08 AM PST
anne says:
Domenico: <Are these books good for explaining the inferior and bigoted treatment against the Non-Muslims and women ? The rejection of the Universal Declaration For Human Rights for being against islam?>

Bookish: <After all this time, you've made NO progress on that front?>

anne: Yes, there's progress when it comes to women. There can't really be an progress regarding non-muslims, because that's an idea.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:26:34 AM PST
Domenico says:
You should see the Muslims on forums how much they lament over their deep rooted inferiority complex !!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:30:17 AM PST
Domenico says:
The stain on islam is PERMANENT. It is what it is with regards to UDHR;

- Muslims are superior in human rights to Non-Muslims
-Men are superior in rights to Women

Show me your progress, Muslims' progress, Islam's progress - are the fundamentals of islam going to be replaced ? Did you hear anything new?

NONE. It was all prescribed in the 7th century. Shut your mouth you blasphemer !

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:31:43 AM PST
Domenico says:
What progress is that Anne? Islam was re-formed ???? Deemed obsolete ?????????????

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:35:15 AM PST
anne says:
<What progress is that?>

Governmental progress. I'm talking globally, you know.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:40:55 AM PST
Domenico says:
You mean that Islam was ignored for the benefit of women.. globally, of course...?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:49:41 AM PST
anne says:
I think it's more like Islam is being revised for the benefit of women globally. For example, female genital mutilation (or FMG) is trending downwards.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the History forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  17
Total posts:  231
Initial post:  Oct 22, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions