Ten Tips to Becoming an Accomplished Conspiracy Cultist

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 254 posts in this discussion
Posted on Oct 29, 2012 8:16:42 AM PDT
Debunker says:
Didn't they?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 8:32:27 AM PDT
anne says:
anne: Can anyone here tell me which of these 2 videos have been doctored or altered?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctxLPqkYGgM
at the 28-second mark or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys41jnL2Elk
at the 20-second mark

It's supposed to be the only video capturing the first plane hitting WTC1. >

Debunker: <Why would the "plotters" film the jetliner impact in the first place, only to then "alter" it? Wouldn't it have been better if the "plotters" didn't film it at all? >

anne: <Who sez 'the plotters' filmed it?>

Debunker: <Didn't they?>

anne: Erm, I'm asking about the video taken by some random person on the street in New York and it was only by happy accident that he filmed the first plane hitting. Are we talking about the same thing?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 9:08:21 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 29, 2012 9:19:57 AM PDT
Suet says:
Some truthers say that the Naudet brothers who filmed the first hit were part of the conspiracy. The main evidence is that one of the Naudet brothers is called GEDEON. Geddit?

http://muhammad-ali-ben-marcus.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/mossad-naudet-brothers.html

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 9:25:30 AM PDT
anne says:
Suetonius: <Some . . . say that the Naudet brothers who filmed the first hit were part of the conspiracy.>

anne: Okey dokey. Thanks for the info, Suetonius. I stand corrected. But I still think there's something hinky about the video itself.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 9:58:28 AM PDT
Suet says:
From the source I cited:
"They would seem to be Jewish - certainly, Gédéon would seem to be a Jewish name. I wonder whether they are really French, as we have been told, or whether they are perhaps Israelis posing as Frenchmen."

LOL! Apparently the Mossad is too dumb to give their agents goy names such as Jacques or Jean. They always make that one little mistake ...

anne, the second of your video clips is authentic. Somebody doctored the first clip to show an image of an airplane. Who knows why? I don't.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 10:02:36 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 29, 2012 10:03:13 AM PDT
anne says:
Suetonius: <Somebody doctored the first clip to show an image of an airplane.>

anne: Are you saying in the second video you can't tell it's an airplane? And that's the undoctored one? So it could have been something other than an airplane that hit the building?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 10:05:50 AM PDT
Suet says:
Correct! It just sounded a hell of a lot like an airplane ... :)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 10:06:18 AM PDT
anne says:
Oh, you.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 10:11:38 AM PDT
Suet says:
Well, that's how the real world works. If the Naudet brothers had been part of the conspiracy, the original video would have shown an airplane possibly towing a streamer saying: AL QAEDA WUZ HERE!
But it didn't.

Posted on Oct 30, 2012 8:48:11 AM PDT
patrick says:
There usually IS a conspiracy, and IS a cover-up...in JFK, in moon landings, in 9-11...

the "Truthers" conspire to cover-up the truth.

For quite plausible motives.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2012 9:41:32 AM PDT
Patrick has just proven beyond any and all doubt that the future of scholarly thought and logical analysis in America is doomed.

Buty I will give him the benefit of the doubt and see if he responds (he won't):

1. Patrick...please list three pieces of forensic evidence that lead you to believe that there was a conspiracy responsible for the assassination of President Kennedy. Not three hundred pieces, not three dozen pieces, merely THREE simple pieces of evidence that have lead you to reach the educated conclusion that President Kennedy was assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.

Good luck. We will ALL be waiting to read your discoveries...

Posted on Oct 30, 2012 12:43:20 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 31, 2012 12:22:27 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2012 12:45:44 PM PDT
Suet says:
< "Truthers" conspire to cover-up the truth. >

I have seen "truther" sites of a specialized kind which allege that the mainstream Truth Movement is a Zionist front designed to distract attention from the real perps (guess who they are).

Posted on Oct 30, 2012 1:03:42 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 31, 2012 12:21:34 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2012 1:43:19 PM PDT
Patrick was kindly asked to produce three forensic pieces of evidence that proved a conspiracy in the Kennedy assassination, but strangely when asked to actually produce something of substance he has fallen silent.

Hopefully this little example proves to all readers a valuable lesson when it comes to dealing with conspiracy cultists: If you want to hear total silence simply ask them for actual evidence to support their claims. If the topic deals with floating one theory after another without supporting proof they will never SHUT up...if the topic is offering forensic evidence to prove these theories they create then they never SPEAK up.

Patrick is proof positive of this truth.

Posted on Oct 30, 2012 2:37:47 PM PDT
Suet says:
"The Jews knew of the coming 9/11 attacks beforehand, via text messages, and 4,000 Jews then acted exactly as a military intelligence unit would, quickly spreading the message to all other Jews, and then maintaining absolute silence, leaving the gentile co-workers to die. Only one Jew died that day at the WTC, and 2 Jews died in the `hijackings'."

http://mothman777.wordpress.com/eugenics-and-the-notion-of-good-jews-an-insight-part-2/

This rubbish has been refuted, debunked and discredited so many times that the mind boggles - yet the above was posted on a truther-supporting site THIS YEAR. What can we learn from this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/conspiracy_files/6341851.stm#4

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2012 4:58:27 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 31, 2012 7:16:59 AM PDT
Suet says:
15. Never take disproof for an answer! Move on to some other talking point instead. You can come back to the first point later when most people have forgotten that it was refuted.
Alternatively, you can argue that your point was never disproved in the first place. The evidence the shills used to demolish it was planted by yet more conspirators.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2012 6:42:46 PM PDT
IGS says:
Thanks left, your post has conclusively shown that everything I ever thought about is true. The more I read it, the clearer it becomes.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2012 7:09:54 PM PDT
Suet says:
I just re-read left coaster's post, next to last para.
Is he really saying that WATERGATE was successfully covered up?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 6:27:13 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 31, 2012 6:29:23 AM PDT
anne says:
Left: <. . .Folks who believe whatever our government tells them are "chumps." They are the people who are the "conspiracy theorists." . . .Does it ever occur to the "deniers" to ask, not just, "who might have done it?", but, "Who had the ability to cover up the JFK assassination, or 9-11, or Watergate?" Not Oswald. Not bin Laden. Did bin Laden know about military exercises on 9-11? Did Oswald plan the motorcade route? Did bin Laden have 200 of his agents arrested in the United States in 2000 & 2001, or did Israel have 200 of their agents arrested in that time frame?

Were Muslims arrested with explosives at the George Washington Bridge on 9-11, or were those Israeli agents?>

Suetonius: < Nobody was arrested with explosives at the George Washington Bridge on 9/11.>

anne: Left, that appears to be true. You seem to be blending 2 reports. Here's what I found:
"behavior . . .suspicious . . . she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. . . . the FBI was also (involved) . . . Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van and arrested. The five men identified themselves as being Israeli."
(ABC source)
Notice there's no mention of explosives.
Three months later we heard:
12/09/2001 - 04:27:11
". . . three people have been arrested with a van of explosives. The van was stopped along the New Jersey turn-pike near the George Washington Bridge. It was not clear why police stopped the van but when they did they found it was laden down with tonnes of explosives."
http://www.breakingnews.ie/archives/2001/0912/world/cwmheycwsn/
7 minutes later a correction was issued:
4:34:43 AM
"NYPD officers have confirmed the arrest of three men on the New Jersey turn-pike. However officials denied any explosives were found in the van. Officials declined to say why exactly the men had been arrested."
http://www.breakingnews.ie/archives/2001/0912/world/cwmheymhau/

There's no mention of their nationality and explosives weren't found, after all.

Suetonius: <Is he really saying that WATERGATE was successfully covered up? >

anne: Suetonius, President Nixon tried to cover up the break-in that revealed there was a coverup of the misuse of funds. Until the break-in, no one had a clue, so until then, 'it' was successfully covered up. I think he's using a known example of the government lying, as the answer to "Who had the ability to cover up Watergate?" is, obviously, the government. Your confusion is understandable, as there appear to be a couple layers of coverup.

Is there no contradiction regarding Israel having 200 of their agents arrested in the United States in 2000 & 2001? That's interesting, if true.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 6:58:33 AM PDT
Suet says:
"The art student scam is a confidence trick in which cheap, mass-produced paintings or prints are misrepresented as original works of art. The sellers mostly represented themselves as Israeli art students, but the scam has recently been copied internationally, with instances ... in Australia, Canada, China, Ireland, New Zealand and the United States since around 2000."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_student_scam

None of these people have ever been charged with espionage related offenses.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 7:52:51 AM PDT
IGS says:
SVC

Curious, isn't it. You got to give them credit for ingenuity, talent for disingenuous misrepresentation, denial, and tenacity.

Posted on Oct 31, 2012 8:05:25 AM PDT
Yo says:
"You got to give them credit for ingenuity, talent for disingenuous misrepresentation, denial, and tenacity."

If you're a Kook, those things come pretty naturally.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 9:02:27 AM PDT
anne says:
<if the topic is offering forensic evidence to prove these theories they never speak up.>

That reminds me, is it true that just because the 9/11 Commission Report doesn't offer forensic evidence doesn't mean there was no forensic evidence?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 9:06:40 AM PDT
anne says:
"You got to give them credit for ingenuity, talent for disingenuous misrepresentation, denial, and tenacity."

"If you're a kook, those things come pretty naturally."

Go kooks! Don't worry, Suetonius, I'll still talk to you even though you're a kook.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  27
Total posts:  254
Initial post:  Oct 25, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 1, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions