Customer Discussions > History forum

A Place for the Zionist Propaganda

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 10000 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 24, 2012 11:58:10 PM PDT
If you are an overt racist Zionist, who has no problem with saying that you are one, and are maybe even proud of it, then this is the place for you.

If you are someone who calls everyone an antisemite, and think that you are light unto the world, then this is the place for you.

Go ahead blame everyone except Jews and Israel, because you suffer from Pre-Traumatic Stress Disorder, where phantoms of your own sins and insecurities are amplified into monsters from the ID.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:00:56 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 25, 2012 12:15:34 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:23:33 AM PDT
L. King says:
Bookish is at it again. In case people wonder why some Muslims hate Jews, we have the answer from a former member of the faith:

Why do Muslims despise Jews so much?
According to the Merriam Webster online dictionary, the term `Zionist' is defined as "An international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel". So when I said in my last post that I have always been a Zionist, I meant that I have always supported Israel and the Jews, and I am sure my statement was pretty clear. Then where did this come from?

Kai56 | January 6, 2012 8:54 PM | Reply

come on you have got to be kidding me
jew and zionist not same thing you dumb b****

What do you mean by that, Kai56? Can you please be more specific why you rendered me with such delightful adjectives?

I have an Egyptian colleague who recently went on a trip to Europe with his family. During one of the train journeys, his 7-year-old daughter got friendly with a similar aged American girl on the train, and then both the parents also introduced themselves since they had a few hours more to go. After a few minutes of casual conversation, my colleague found out that they were Jewish Americans. According to his own admission, he said "Shakila, as soon as I found out that they were Jewish, I had this sudden urge to push them all out of the train". To say that I was shocked beyond belief is an understatement. I just asked him, "Why, Ahmed? Were they not nice people?" To that he replied: "They seemed nice in the beginning before I found out their true identity, but once I did, I just could continue making idle conversation with them, nor could I let my daughter play with their girl, so I just pulled my wife and kids away from them and moved to a different compartment of the train." So as you can see, this is the kind of hatred that many Muslims, especially Arabs, harbor in their hearts against the Jews. Why do they despise them so much that they don't even recognize them as human beings? Well, of course, the answer lies in the book of all evils, the Holy Quran...

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:24:15 AM PDT
L. King says:
Qur'an 2:61

"Humiliation and wretchedness were stamped on the Jews and they were visited with Allah's wrath."

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:24:57 AM PDT
L. King says:
More hatred of Jews from the Quran:

Qur'an 4:44

"Have you not considered those to whom a portion of the Book has been given? They traffic in error and desire that you should go astray. But Allah has full knowledge of your enemies. Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) places, saying, 'We hear and we disobey' with a twist of their tongues they slander Faith.... Allah has cursed them for disbelief."

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:25:30 AM PDT
L. King says:
More hatred of Jews from the Quran:

Qur'an 4:47

"O you People of the Book to whom the Scripture has been given, believe in what We have (now) revealed, confirming and verifying what was possessed by you, before We destroy your faces beyond all recognition, turning you on your backs, and curse you as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers, for the decision of Allah Must be executed."

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:27:50 AM PDT
L. King says:
Still more hatred of Jews from the Quran. I'll put a link to the post of the former Muslima who left Islam in part because of the relentless racism she heard towards Jews, Christians and "infidels" at home and in her Muslim community at the end of these posts:

Qur'an 4:160

"For the iniquity of the Jews We made unlawful for them certain (foods) in that they hindered many from Allah's Way, that they took usury, though they were forbidden, and that they devoured men's wealth on false pretenses, We have prepared for those among them who reject [Islamic] Faith a painful doom."

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:29:02 AM PDT
L. King says:
I should add that she calls her blog "Liberated". And liberated she is. Inshallah Bookish should likewise be liberated.

Qur'an 5:59

"Say: 'People of the Book! Do you disapprove of us for no other reason than that we believe in Allah, and the revelation that has come to us and that which came before?' Say: 'Shall I point out to you something much worse than this by the treatment it received from Allah? Those who incurred the curse of Allah and His wrath, those of whom He transformed into apes and swine."

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:31:36 AM PDT
L. King says:
Yes, there's still more hatred of Jews in the Quran. Imagine being inundated by this every day:

Qur'an 2:64

"But you [Jews] went back on your word and were lost losers. So become apes, despised and hated. We made an example out of you."

The theme of Allah turning Jews and Christians into apes and pigs is part of the dehumanizing rhetoric of Muslim extremists. Bookish has used this on occasion in his/her rants.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:33:38 AM PDT
L. King says:
Qur'an 33:26

"Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traver

"Liberated" didn't complete the quote, but it's bad enough as is. Here the Quran justifies Muslims stealing the homes and the possessions of Jews.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:35:08 AM PDT
L. King says:
Qur'an 59:14

"The Jews are devoid of sense. There is a grievous punishment awaiting them. Satan tells them not to believe so they will end up in Hell."

Imagine being told that this is the word of Allah. No wonder negotiating a peace with the Arabs has been so difficult if this is what they have been taught about Jews.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:37:19 AM PDT
L. King says:
Again, this is not me speaking, this is a young woman who left Islam because of Islamic antisemitism. Every word can be be found in the Quran:

Qur'an 4:55

"Sufficient for the Jew is the Flaming Fire!"

So Bookish believes that Jews are damned to the Nour (eternal fire). Hell no! Yet this is what many devout Muslims are taught to believe.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:38:36 AM PDT
L. King says:
Qur'an 88:1

"Has the narration reached you of the overwhelming (calamity)? Some faces (all disbelievers, Jews and Christians) that Day, will be humiliated, downcast, scorched by the burning fire, while they are made to drink from a boiling hot spring."

Humiliation and honour is a big deal in Arabic culture. Yet such passages show no honour paid towards others.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:43:40 AM PDT
L. King says:
Qur'an 59:14

"They [Jews] will not fight against you save in fortified townships. Their hostility and hatred amongst themselves is strong: you would think they were united, but their hearts they are divided. That is because these [Jews] are a people devoid of sense."

If you were being attacked by maraunding Muslims (such as the armies of Muhammed, (pbuh)) , fortifying one's townships would be a good thing. Here the Quran castigates Jews for having strong differences of opinions. Even Jews agree that they do, but it explains why Jews have embraced democracy. The whole internal history of Judaism is about internal debate. It is not a weakness, it is a strength, just as it is a strength of the Western world in general. It is about freedom of expression - and the Quran comes out against it! No wonder "Liberated" needed to free herself!

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:51:14 AM PDT
L. King says:
Qur'an 5:13

"But because of their breach of their covenant We cursed the Jews, and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places [the illiterate prophet pronounced] and forget and abandon a good part of the message that was sent them. Nor will you cease to find deceit in them. And because of their breaking their covenant We have cursed them. They altered words from their context and they neglected a portion of the message they were reminded of."

One of the infamous tenets of Islam is that the Jews and Christians have "corrupted" God's message. Regardless of what one thinks of the history presented in the Bible (and it's better than people think - though there's a lack of evidence for the Exodus and the earlier battles, there's generalized corroboration of material from around 700 BC onward), the continuity of the material over the last 2000 years is extremely good as it is replicated by the Dead Sea Scrolls. So for Islam, a religion that is only 1300 years old, to criticize the accuracy of transmission of the text is rather presumptuous. Muhammed (pbuh) couldn't even read. Clearly, and this is an historical judgement - appropriate in a history forum, this simply the propaganda of a new religion trying to assert itself.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:55:00 AM PDT
L. King says:
Qur'an 5:41

"Or it be among the Jews, men who will listen to any lie. They change the context of the words from their (right) times and places.... For them there is disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter a heavy punishment."

What a convenient thing to say. And whereas the Quran also states that Allah made different nations so that they could learn from one another, here it prejudges Jews as liars, therefore excuses Muslims from listening. How brave of Liberated to shake off this racist lesson. One wishes that others, such as Bookish would do the same.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:55:48 AM PDT
L. King says:
Qur'an 5:42

"They are fond of listening to falsehood, of devouring anything forbidden; they are greedy for illicit gain!"

Sigh. More antisemitism from the Quran.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:56:26 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 25, 2012 1:01:35 AM PDT
L. King says:
Qur'an 5:44

"It was We who revealed the Torah. By its standard the prophets judged the Jews, and the prophets bowed (in Islam) to Allah's will, surrendering. For the rabbis and priests: to them was entrusted the protection of Allah's Scripture Book; they were witnesses of it. Therefore fear not men, but fear Me, and sell not My revelations for a miserable price."

Actually the prophets in Jewish tradition did not surrender to God's will. They argued and negotiated with God. Abraham argued for the sparing of Sodom and Gemorah. Jacob wrestled with an angel. Jonah ran away from God and only reluctantly went to Nineveh. Moses argued for redemption even though the Jews had sinned by creating the golden calf. However this goes against a fundamental belief in Islam - submission and surrender.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 1:06:08 AM PDT
L. King says:
Qur'an 5:64

"The Jews say: 'Allah's hands are fettered.' Be their hands tied up and be they accursed for the blasphemy they utter. Nay, both His hands are widely outstretched, giving [Muslims Jewish booty] as He pleases. Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Doom. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah does extinguish it. But they strive to do mischief on earth."

Every Muslim needs to be Liberated from "emnity and hatred" of non-Muslims. The phrase "mischief on earth" is refers to the earlier passage Quran 5:32, wherein those who "do mischief in the land" are subjected to the death penalty. "Liberated" certainly knows her Quran.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 1:08:36 AM PDT
L. King says:
Qur'an 98:1

"Those among the People of the Book, who disbelieve and are idolaters, would never have been freed from their false religion if the Clear Proofs had not come to them. An Apostle of Allah came reading out of hallowed pages.... They were commanded to serve Allah exclusively, fulfilling their devotional obligations, and paying the zakat. Surely the unbelievers and idolaters from the People of the Book will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures."

Yeah, the obligatory hellfire bit. But reserved for Jews and Christians - the "People of the Book". Yada yada yada.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 1:13:04 AM PDT
L. King says:
Bookish's new thread is not turning out the way he expected. More hate literature from the Quran:

Qur'an 5:78

"Curses were pronounced on the unbelievers, the Children of Israel who rejected Islam, by the tongues of David and of Jesus because they disobeyed and rebelled."

They get children to memorize this stuff.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 1:21:18 AM PDT
L. King says:
Qur'an 5:80

"You see many of them allying themselves with the unbelieving infidels. Vile indeed are their souls. Allah's wrath is on them, and in torment will they abide."

Faced with the marauding armies of Muhammed, I'd seek help. Muhammed believed in divide and conquer. and conquer. and conquer. and conquer. There's an entire chapter of the Quran "Al-Anfal" - the Spoils, devoted to Muslims dividing booty. That includes slaves and concubines.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 1:25:43 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 22, 2013 4:17:57 AM PDT]

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 1:26:25 AM PDT
L. King says:
Qur'an 5:81

"If only they had believed in Allah, in the Prophet, and in what had been revealed to him."

Which is the basic problem Muslims have with Christians, Jews and other non-Muslims - they don't believe that Mohammed (pbuh) was a Prophet who received divine revelation through the angel Gabriel of God's will. Intolerance seems to be built into Islam. The same criticism could apply to other religions as well. It is important to put such passages aside. Bookish doesn't.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 1:36:16 AM PDT
Bryan Borich says:
>Actually the prophets in Jewish tradition did not surrender to God's will.

To be honest, they did, they just did not understand what the Will was yet fully.

On the other hand, they were brave enough to argue which was a point in their favor.

>However this goes against a fundamental belief in Islam - submission
>and surrender.

Islam scores.....
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 400 Next ›
Discussion locked

ARRAY(0x9ef93cd8)

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  48
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Oct 24, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions