Customer Discussions > History forum

A Place for the Zionist Propaganda

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1776-1800 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 1:40:06 PM PST
jeffesq613 says:
<And it appears that according to your Torah, that you would be dispossessed of the land (so much for the forever part). Although you might regain it. >

Change "might" to "will" and you'd actually have it right.

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 2:21:50 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 2:35:52 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
You read the best stuff LAD. How about getting someone to interpret it for you. Don't you realize that nobody cares what a bigoted person thinks, especially an uneducated one. But you did make Deans list.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 2:46:09 PM PST
bob397103 says:
>>They say it's time for the medical community to recognize medical clowns as legitimate paramedical practitioners, like occupational or physical therapists.<<

That's what's driving this. They can't get jobs as clowns so they want to be paid by hospitals. And who would allow a clown in an operating room? It makes no sense.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 2:48:36 PM PST
bob397103 says:
I think that what's going on here is that Pamela Geller is a truly hot lady, and you're a lonely fat girl.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 3:26:42 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 17, 2012 4:39:08 PM PST
Domenico says:
You have some discerning problems.

1. Did you ever hear about sharia ?
2. What do you think Mohammed did to arouse the Arabs' wrath ... preaching the One God belief? Or taking over ?
3. Did you notice that the more islam in a country the less freedom of expression and more islamic applications?
4. Can the majority of population fight openly against sharia/islam being applied? No. What Muslim fights islam?
5. Such tragedies happening in 2012 have devastating results. Molehills to you.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 3:29:35 PM PST
Domenico says:
Christianity doesn't have that problem, as I explain earlier... If leaders or people would use power and religion together they will be against the fundamentals of Christianity - therefore criminals.
There is NO such a thing called...''Christian Law''

You've been joking, right? Fooling around ?

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 3:43:00 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 3:47:34 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
I thought you did.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 4:00:07 PM PST
jeffesq613 says:
J. Schwarz: You read the best stuff LAD.

Yes, the piece of human refuse posts that Jews killed Jesus, that 6 million Jews weren't killed, that Jews were expelled from Christian countries for crimes they committed against their Christian hosts, that the Protocols and the blood libels are factually accurate, etc., and he expects that no one will think he's an anti-semite. He must think every poster here is as hateful, dishonest and/or dumb as Lily or Bookish or Jezzie.

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 4:45:03 PM PST
L. King says:
"In Britain, we are rightly very proud of our long history as a nation. But we are mere beginners compared to Israel, a nation that is governing itself in the same territory, under the same name, with the same religion, and the same language as it did 3,000 years ago. Now that's what I call sustainability!

"Israel is a country about which almost everyone has a passionate opinion - an opinion which they're not usually shy about sharing, especially when that opinion is based on total ignorance.

"If you want to have any chance of understanding the complexities of the Middle East, you can't just read about Israel, you have to experience it".

Mr Javid declared: "I am a proud, British-born Muslim, and I love my country more than any other place on earth. But, if for some reason, I had to leave, with my young family, and I was told that I must go and live in the Middle East, where would I decide to go?

"Would I choose Dubai, with its vibrant city life and soaring skyscrapers? No.

"Would I choose Saudi Arabia, a fabulously wealthy nation and the birthplace of the holy Prophet Mohammed? No.

"There is only one place I could possibly go: Israel, the only nation in the Middle East that shares the same democratic values as Britain.

"And the only nation in the Middle East where my family would feel the warm embrace of freedom and liberty".

http://www.thejc.com/conservative-party/94114/what-mr-javid-said-conservative-friends-israel-guests

Sarid Jarvid, British MP, Muslim.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 4:53:13 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 17, 2012 5:01:41 PM PST
Linda Sang says:
LAD: >>The "Six Million" Myth(my note:Go to the referenced web site to see and read all of the media publications used in this article)
By wmw_admin on April 16, 2011

>>Zion's Big Lie

>>"The First Holocaust" by Don Heddesheimer is a critical work documenting the continuous Jewish attempts at floating out Holocaust propaganda before, during and after World War One, often invoking the magical "6,000,000″ figure and using the term "Holocaust". Of course, these clever propagandists have since accomplished their goal of establishing the outrageous myth of the Jewish Holocaust™ in the public consciousness following the end of WW2. In large part due to fictional Hollywood movies like "Shindler's List" from that lying venomous worm, Steven Spielberg. Read The First Holocaust online here.
=========================

LINDA: Larry, why do you post this kind of obvious anti-Semitic trash all the time? It's clearly from a Holocaust denial website. Jeff just reposted it in two different threads on Judaism forum, along with the link to this thread. He obviously eats this stuff up, but that doesn't change the fact that YOU were the one who posted it here in the first place. WHY???

I just don't get it. ANY article that calls Steven Spielberg a "lying venomous worm" or that trashes "Schindler's List" won't be taken seriously by anyone who isn't already a hardcore anti-Semite. So again, what is your motivation for posting this kind of trash? What do you expect to get out of it?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 4:57:15 PM PST
L. King says:
Linda: Larry, why do you post this kind of obvious anti-Semitic trash all the time?

Do you think it's just possible that Larry is an obvious anti-Semite? Duh!

It makes no difference if his goal is to hate Jews or to bate Jews for entertainment. It is what it is.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 5:14:49 PM PST
Linda Sang says:

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 5:37:50 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 5:39:11 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 5:39:52 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 5:45:51 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 5:46:47 PM PST
bob397103 says:
>>Don't worry your stash seems neverending.<<

You're only seeing yourself. You're a turd.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 5:47:49 PM PST
Is kindness part of Judaism, or have most rabbis outlawed it for the goy?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 5:49:46 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 17, 2012 6:27:13 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 5:51:30 PM PST
bob397103 says:
>>We don't know how much he'd be like Moses and Muhammad if he did, but it's likely he would be like them.<<

In what ways, Mr Crazypants? Based on what? You're making another stupid claim based on nothing except the voices in your head.

Would he have been a child molester like Muhammad? Would he have been writing scriptures and claiming they were given to him by an angel? What makes you think so?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 5:51:50 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 5:52:49 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 5:56:35 PM PST
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  48
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Oct 24, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers

Search Customer Discussions