Customer Discussions > History forum

A Place for the Zionist Propaganda

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 1:37:56 AM PDT
L. King says:
I most certainly agree, Amit. The problem is that these verses are hard for moderates to discredit as long as they hold on to the belief that Mohammed was "perfect". These verses are authentic elements of Islamic belief.

I've noticed that Bookish tends to claim that Muslim dictators such as Qaddafi aren't really Muslims. This doctrine emerges from the works of Hassan al-Bana and Sayid Qutb. In theory Muslims aren't allowed to wage war on Muslims. So by declaring them as non-Muslims it is permissible to wage war against them. Similarly Jews and Christians are supposed to be "protected", but by claiming that they "do mischief in the land" they become enemies of Islam and can be killed or otherwise punished.

Unfortunately you as a Hindu are in a worse position wrt Islam. I understand that anti-Hinduism is rampant in Pakistan. How much of this do you see as modern prejudice arising out of Partition in 1947 and how much of this is based on the teachings of the Quran?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 1:38:45 AM PDT
Bryan Borich says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 1:40:22 AM PDT
Bryan Borich says:
>"The Jews say: 'Allah's hands are fettered.'

Seems God says that a lot about the Jews :)

Not sure why yet, than again......

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 1:43:06 AM PDT
Bryan Borich says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 1:50:31 AM PDT
L. King says:
Qur'an 5:82

"You will find the Jews and disbelievers [defined as Christians in 5:73] the most vehement in hatred for the Muslims."

Untrue. The most vehement in hatred can be found in Sunni vs. Shia, Shia vs Sunni and Muslim vs others.

In my experience I've found that Jews do not hate their "Arab cousins". Israelis really don't have time for hate - they're too busy working and building a country.

I was recently reading about the Lebanese civil war. Large scale massacres were quite common between Arab groups. The casualties caused by the Israelis were relatively small. They intentionally bypassed Palestinian refugee camps - they weren't interested in revenge or attacking civilians. In contrast at the same point in time, Syria under Assad slaughtered 20,000 of their own citizens in Hama - a tradition upheld by his son who has over 30,000 deaths to his name so far.

"We live in a world where when Christians kill Muslims, it's a crusade. When Jews kill Muslims, it's a massacre. When Muslims kill Muslims, it's the weather channel. Nobody cares," Israeli Ambassador to the UN Dan Gillerman

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 1:54:10 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 22, 2013 4:18:07 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 1:54:33 AM PDT
L. King says:
People like Bookish imbibe these teachings and apply them to the present.

Amit's reference is to my additional commentary. I don't think he missed my stating that these quotes were gathered by a former Muslim who had learned them at home and in her community while growing up.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 1:57:24 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 22, 2013 4:18:13 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 2:13:25 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 25, 2012 2:13:47 AM PDT
L. King says:
One of the books I have on the go (only a chapter in on it ) is The Origins and Evolution of Islamic Law (Themes in Islamic Law) by Wael B. Hallaq. I'm finding it very enlightening.

"scholar of many religions" is too generous. I read, I learn, I look for patterns. I try to understand where the hate comes from, but hope for peace and progress. And for now I go back to sleep. There's around 30 more quotes provided by "Liberated" to cover. Maybe later. Or maybe Bookish stops hating Zionism and rejecting Israel where there are more Muslims in government than in all Western governments put together.

Israel is a modern middle eastern western democratic Jewish country that works. It is the Arabs who turned it into an existential issue in 1948 by seeking to commit genocide against the Jews, just as the Ottoman Muslims sought to commit genocide against the Armenians.

The Muslim track record with minorities in the modern era has been rather poor. Consider the genocides of the the Assyrians in Iraq in 1933, or modern Iraq which has seen the near eradication of the Mandean and Chaldean population as a by-product of the conflict between Sunni and Shiah. Consider also the ethnic war against the Fur and Dinka people of Sudan by the war criminal Omar al Bashir. Consider also the precarious position of some 9-10 million Copts in Egypt, the Coptic branch of Christianity being more ancient than Islam.

This is the track record of Islam in the modern age that Bookish wants us to ignore. Zionism is not the issue - it's Muslim intolerance that has to be confronted.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 2:13:38 AM PDT
Bryan Borich says:
>People like Bookish imbibe these teachings and apply them to the present.

Don't think so.

However there are fundamentalists in all the religions that do do so.

Such is the nature of humanity.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 2:16:49 AM PDT
Bryan Borich says:
>Israel is a modern middle eastern western democratic Jewish country that works.

Haphazardly.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 2:21:44 AM PDT
L. King says:
Borich: Don't think so.

We can discount that. Your "thinking" is fuzzy and sophomoric, relying mostly on attempts to rephrase what other say back at them. Rather than discuss matters you just use this as a tactic. Socrates criticized the original Sophists for not seeking truth but merely using the outward form of rhetoric, and the same applies to you.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 2:31:00 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 25, 2012 2:33:01 AM PDT
Bryan Borich says:

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 5:57:46 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 5:58:17 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 5:59:50 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 6:03:11 AM PDT

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 11:49:35 AM PDT
William B says:
LOL No-ish is convinced that Jedi Knights were Muslims.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 11:57:48 AM PDT
bob397103 says:
>>If you are an overt racist Zionist, who has no problem with saying that you are one, and are maybe even proud of it, then this is the place for you.

If you are someone who calls everyone an antisemite, and think that you are light unto the world, then this is the place for you.

Go ahead blame everyone except Jews and Israel, because you suffer from Pre-Traumatic Stress Disorder, where phantoms of your own sins and insecurities are amplified into monsters from the ID.<<

Well, what if you're a muslim religious fanatic like you, Boorish? Is this the place for you?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 5:37:28 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 25, 2012 5:42:12 PM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
If you are someone who hates Jews or an ignorant Muslim troll who wants to deflect attention away from the fact that his own people are the most murderous hateful violent people actively killing people all over the planet by pointing his finger at Jews, this is the place for you. Otherwise, you should be embarrassed to be here.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 5:43:05 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 25, 2012 5:45:43 PM PDT

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 5:45:28 PM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
On second thought, L. King seems to have discovered a valuable use for Bookish's hateful thread. Perhaps we also could use this thread to post regular updates about the activities of the members of Bookish's great religion of peace in the classic tradition of the 7th Century illiterate mass murdering Prophet (pfeh!).

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 5:46:42 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 25, 2012 5:46:55 PM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
Why? I'm not Muslim, thank G-d. I can understand being born into it, but why would anyone with a brain convert to it, Bozo?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 6:18:58 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 9:16:20 PM PDT
Susanna says:
"before We destroy your faces beyond all recognition"

Ooh, that's a lovely piece from a holy book.
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  48
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Oct 24, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions