Customer Discussions > History forum

Doorway Man in the famous Altgens photo WAS Oswald

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 151-175 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 8:45:57 PM PDT
Jeff Marzano says: "To me the fatal head shot in the Zapruder film clearly shows that he was hit from the front and from BELOW the car."

I see, another I can eyeball it and determine the truth kinda guy. Unfortunately for you, they conduct autopsy, not film sessions, to determine the cause of death. The autopsy determined the shot that hit JFK came from above and behind him, at an elevation. It caused a massive hole in the right front of his head as the bullet exited, blasting blood and brains forward of the president, as anyone can see in the z-film if they are so inclined.

Hank

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 8:52:17 PM PDT
Jeff Marzano says: "Exactly. What you said is the real crux of the disagreement between conspiracy believers and those who swallow the government line. If there was a conspiracy there is no reliable evidence other than whatever unaltered film and photos made it into the public domain before the FBI could confiscate or modify them."

IF there was a conspiracy. But there wasn't, only an assumption of one.

"The subject of flying saucers is similar. Police officers, people in the military, and many other witnesses have seen them. But the government spooks deny this. After the Roswell incident Truman set up the Majestic 12 group to secretly study the phenomenon while at the same time create confusion and disinformation with the public. The subject of flying saucers was given a higher security classification than the hydrogen bomb project. That meant that anyone who knew too much about the disks could be killed. Many people died because They Knew Too Much about Flying Saucers Any many died because they knew too much about the Kennedy assassination."

You won't be able to name anyone who's death is suspicious. The listings I've seen generally consists of Oswald's Landlady (diabetic and overweight), Ruby's first lawyer (overweight, died of a heart attack), Ruby himself (died of cancer two years after being convicted, while his case was on appeal), Oswald (shot in custody by Ruby, who considered himself a hero for shooting Oswald, and received numerous telegrams and letters in prison congratulating him on killing Oswald), etc. etc.

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 8:59:26 PM PDT
Henry Sienzant says: [The Z-film shows no ejecta over the trunk of the car.]

Marzano says: "I disagree. That's why Jackie was climbing out of the back of the limo. She wanted to grab what was left of JFK's skull and reattach it to his head."

You disagree? Then show me a frame from the z-film that shows some brain or skull or ANYTHING on the trunk of the car. Otherwise, you don't disagree with my statement that the Z-film shows no ejecta over the trunk of the car.

"Of course the people in the car did get blood on them also. This was a massive wound and the shooter may have been using explosive tipped bullets."

It's fun to speculate. The shooter may have been using a ray gun stolen from aliens when he got beamed aboard a UFO. The evidence, on the other hand, limits us to saying that the shooter was using military-surplus copper jacketed bullets designed to penetrate the human body.

"They were all following the orders that were based on a secret document that told what to do if something like that happened. Those orders came from the attorney general, Robert Kennedy. Their goal was to prevent the public from realizing that there were multiple shooters."

lol. So Bobby Kennedy designed the document that told the Secret Service how to cover up the murder of his brother? You sure you want to go with that answer?

Hank

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 9:09:04 PM PDT
Jeff Marzano says: "Who would trust anything Connolly said anyway ? He was probably one of the conspirators."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the "probably" in the above gives it away that you have no evidence and are just speculating. Correct?

"If you want to quote him: 'My God THEY'RE going to kill us all.'

I think you're reading far more into this than is warranted. Most people say 'they' when they (*see I just did it) don't know who 'they' are, even if 'they' is singular. For example, they (*) might write, 'last night they (*) rang my doorbell, left a burning lunch bag filled with dog poop on my porch, and ran away -- when they (*) have no clue whether the person(s) who did this was male, female, numbered one or a dozen. 'They' is just a pronoun commonly used in those situations. It doesn't signify Connally had foreknowledge of the assassination. If it does, then Jackie did too, you know. Remember she said "They have killed him. I have his brains in my hands" on the ride to Parkland.

Hank

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 9:13:11 PM PDT
Jeff Marzano says: "To me all of those secrets are uncovered in the DVD set 'The Men Who Killed Kennedy' including the Final Chapter episodes that first aired in 2003. The secret is that Johnson was one of the main conspirators. Hoover in the FBI was also involved as were elements of the CIA and Secret Service. The Italian mafia provided the snipers. They got them from France since they wanted white guys but didn't want to use Americans in case they got picked up after the assassination."

Ah, the old Corsican Mafia story. Of course, it doesn't matter that of the three shooters named in that video, two of them had alibis that put them miles from Dallas (one guy was in a European prison) and the third guy was the guy telling the story and trying to use it to get out of jail. "I'll tell you all about the JFK shooting if you just commute my sentence."

Hank

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 9:20:41 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 30, 2012 5:44:16 AM PDT
Henry Sienzant says: [The House Select Committee on Assassinations took another look at the JFK assassination in 1978-1979, and they agreed with the Warren Commission that all the shots that struck the President were fired by Lee Harvey Oswald from the Depository]

Jeff Marzano says: "There was at least one government investigation into this assassination where the investigators resigned in disgust. I thought that was in the 70s."

That would be the original HSCA investigation under Sprague. He wanted to use wiretaps and subpoena half the world to come to Washingto to testify. He was told he was working with a limited budget ($6m or so) and he had to scale back what he was planning to do. He resigned. The HSCA investigation was refomulated and it was determined the best approach for the budget they had was to re-examine the hard evidence in the case -- using 1978 science -- to re-examine the photos and films, the autopsy xrays, etc.

Hank

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 9:27:23 PM PDT
Jeff Marzano says: "If the original photo still exists determining its authenticity should be very easy to do using modern technology. Don't tell me. The original has gone missing. Another coincidence."

Actually there are three different poses. Only the original negative of one has been found, but the other two photos show essentially the same scene, Oswald holding a rifle in his backyard with his revolver strapped to his waist and holding some commie periodicals in his other hand.

They were examined by the FBI in 1964 and determined to be genuine. The HSCA photographic panel re-examined them in 1978 and came to the same conclusion.

"Not that the photo itself would prove that much even if it is legitimate. So Oswald owned a rifle. So what ?"

Uh, you realize the HSCA was able to determine the rifle in the photo is the same one that was found in the Depository, right? And that the three shells at the sniper's nest window, as well as the nearly whole bullet in Parkland, and two large fragments recovered from the limo, were all traceable to Oswald's rifle to the exclusion of all other weapons in the world. I would say that's what, but you will probably just blame it all on the CIA without any evidence (which means it must be true, according to you).

"The CIA probably told him to have the picture taken."

Hey, I guessed right again. What do I win?

Hank

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 9:35:57 PM PDT
Jeff Marzano says: "Conspiracy theories have to be studied and evaluated on an individual basis. There are a few that have withstood the test of time and intense scrutiny. The Kennedy assassination is one of them."

There is NO evidence for a conspiracy in the JFK assassination. You can't cite anything that will withstand scrutiny. We both know that. But since you think 'evidence' is for the birds, that means you're right. At least your logic is internally consistent, although it is lacking in reasonableness.

"If I can think of one thing that makes this murder stink to the high heavens it's the shooting of Oswald at the police station by a two bit strip club owner. This event makes no sense whatsoever in any context other than a conspiracy."

Really? What possible motive does the conspirators have to substitute a patsy in custody who doesn't know who the conspirators are who are framing him for another patsy who is just following orders and likewise doesn't know who the conspirators are? What do they gain by gunning Oswald down, except make it seem like a conspiracy to you and millions of others? What's the logic here?

"There is no easy way for the non conspiracy guys to explain why this happened within about 24 hours after the assassination."

It happened 47 hours after the assassination, but it was simple. All weekend, all we heard (and I lived through it) was Oswald was the suspected assassin, the police had his weapon, he shot a cop, etc. etc. The case was pretty much open and shut. Ruby, on the spur of the moment, decided to shoot the bastard. Many other people, had they been there with a gun, would have done the same thing. That's why it happened.

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 9:42:53 PM PDT
Jeff Marzano says: "See with Bobby they got smarter. The thing with Oswald got too messy. They subjected SirHan to their mind control techniques. Yes he did fire a gun that day. But there was another shooter. The forensic evidence from the autopsy clearly shows that the gun was right next to Bobby's head since it caused powder burns. SirHan never got that close."

Says the witnesses. But it all happened in a few seconds. As RFK was ducking or falling, who knows how close he got to Sirhan? You don't. I do know that Sirhan was the only person seen wielding a gun in that pantry, and Rafer Johnson, Karl Uecker and Rosie Grier, among others, had to pin him down while he was still firing. And Sirhan had a motive.

There's no evidence the CIA had any contact with Sirhan whatsoever. Bottom line is Sirhan was the guy wielding the weapon in the pantry. No evidence of another shooter, although you'd like to believe that's all the more reason to think there was another.

Hank

Posted on May 30, 2012 5:29:34 AM PDT
Do you see what it says at the top of this thread? It says that the Doorway Man in the Altgens photo was Oswald. That's the subject. The Doorway Man.

Now, I realize that you ops would like to change the subject because you know that the Doorway is the most damning piece of evidence in the case. Lee Harvey Oswald was standing outside watching as the shots rang out, and Ike Altgens caught in on celluloid. Tough break for the conspirators, but that's the way it goes.

Here is Ralph's latest collage of Oswald and Doorman. Notice the matching outer shirts with the large fold-over on the left sides on both. Notice the matching notched t-shirts. Notice the matching eyes, the contour of the line of the face. And especially, look at those ears, those matching ears. They say ears are like fingerprints. This was surely the same man, same clothes, just hours apart. Ralph is going to be on the radio talking about it tonight.

http://tinypic.com/r/sawqqo/6

Now, quit diverting this thread, ops. It's about the Doorman.

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2012 5:43:07 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 30, 2012 5:53:03 AM PDT
Linda K. Hadley says: " Hey Henry, How did Oswald learn Russian so well? He spoke it; he wrote it; he read it. And fluently. His wife Marina thought he was a native Russian when she first met him. How'd a boy from N'Ahleans learn to do that? "

Oswald was self-taught to a great extent, but it's a conspiracy myth that Marina thought he was a native Russian. Rather, she said she thought he was "from one of the Baltic States" (that Russia annexed, and where Russian was not the native tongue - in other words, she thought that he didn't speak it that well. You need to unlearn what you have learned, Linda, because conspiracy book authors are out to sell books, not the truth. And because conspiracy sells better than the plain old unvarnished truth, there's a lot of nonsense in them there conspiracy books.

So Linda, let your education begin. Allow me to quote from LIVE BY THE SWORD, By Conspiracy Author Gus Russo. This is all from his footnote 58 at the end of Chapter Four:

"For years, a remark attributed to Oswald's wife fueled speculation that Oswald arrived in Russia alreaady proficient in the language, leading to the conjecture that he may have been trained by the military as a spy. Marina Oswald's statement that when she met him, she thought he was from "the Baltic States" was the basis of this theory. Her remark actually was based on the fact that the Baltic citizens spoke poor Russian. In 1992, Marina would tell Gerald Posner, "Baltics don't speak Russian very well. Oswald himself remarked to a Moscow reporter: "I can get along in restaurants, but my Russian is very bad" (CE1385). Vyacheslev Nikonnov, the KGB officer who reviewed the KGB file on Oswald after the fall of communism, said in 1993, "I don't think her impression of Oswald being from a Baltic State really reflects his good knowledge of Russian because most people from the Baltic States do not speak good Russian. In fact, they are foreigners." (I.V.8 April 1993, [FL].)"

That's not enough?

"Rimma Shirakova (Oswald's guide in Moscow after his defection) says that Oswald knew only a few words of Russian, like "How are you?" (I.V. 21 January 1993 [FL]). She elaborates, "As for the Russian, I helped him a bit. But I can't say that he was very good at languages" (Interview, 4 April 1993 [FL]). His first Russian Girlfriend, Ella Germann, says his Russian was poor, and she agreedd to help him with it. Dr. Lydia Mikhailina, who treated Oswald after his suicide attempt, says "Oswald spoke not a word of Russian." (Interview January 1993 [FL]). Margarite Gracheva, who disbursed tourist tickets at the Hotel Berlin, where Oswald initially stayed, remembers him well, and says he spoke no Russian (Interview, 18 January 1993 [FL])."

There is more:

"Numerous other hotel employees confirm that Oswald definitely could not speak the language. In fact, many expressed pity for him because of the fact that, with no one to talk to, he stayed in his room alone for weeks on end. Stanisalv Shshkevich, then a teacher [foreigners were assigned], and later chairman of the Parliament of Belarus, says "I personally taught the Russian language to the man who is considered the murderer of Kennedy. I can't say that he was very good at languages. So though he spent many hours, the result wasn't very good." (UPI story from Moscow, 23 January, 1994). Even near the end of his life, after spending over two and a half years with his Russian-speaking wife, Oswald's linguistic skills were weak. Oleg Nechiporenko, the KGB agent who saw him the Soviet embassy in Mexico City in September 1963, says he spoke poor Russian even then. Their discussions were conducted in a 'cocktail' of Russian, English and Spanish (Interview, 27 January 1993 [FL])."

Now, quit diverting this thread, op. (lol)

It's about the doorwayman.

Posted on May 30, 2012 6:24:03 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 30, 2012 6:25:39 AM PDT
More disinformationist rubbish. That's what you guys do, in a word, lie.

Oswald spoke Russian very well. He also read it. He also wrote it. We have seen a long letter that he wrote in Russian.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is for an English speaker to learn Russian? What do you think, it's like Spanish? You think that Lee just picked up a book about it started studying? This was the 1950s. There were no CDs. There were no Internet courses. Even tape recorders hadn't come into their own yet. And despite that, he became fluent in Russian.

Here is the Warren Commission testimony of Marina Oswald

Mr. McDONALD. Can you recall what you talked about at this first meeting?
Mrs. PORTER. Just typical young people everyday talk, routine talk, about the weather. I do not really recall what it was about.
Mr. McDONALD. Do you recall how long this initial meeting lasted?
Mrs. PORTER. About 2 or 3 hours.
Mr. McDONALD. In other words, you continued to talk with Lee Oswald for 2 to 3 hours?
Mrs. PORTER. No, I didn't. When he asked to dance, we just talked very little.
Mr. McDONALD. Did he tell you he was an American?
Mrs. PORTER. No, not at that--not during the dancing, no.
Mr. McDONALD. At this time you were speaking in Russian together?
Mrs. PORTER. Yes. He spoke with accent so I assumed he was maybe from another state, which is customary in Russia. People from other states do speak with accents because they do not speak Russian. They speak different languages.
Mr. McDONALD. So when you say another state, you mean another Russian state?
Mrs. PORTER. Yes, like Estonia, Lithuania, something like that.
Mr. McDONALD. Did you suspect at all that he was an American?
Mrs. PORTER. No, not at all.

Notice that she didn't think he was an American speaking Russian. She thought that he was Lithuanian or Estonian based on his accent. Not that he misstated words or made grammatical mistakes but simply his accent was a little different. The fact was that she did think he was a native Soviet person, and once again, I have caught you in a lie.

Tell me how many of you CIA ops are there online?

Now getting back to Doorman, who is the subject of this thread. we have here Ralph's latest collage. And in it, besides the matching outer shirts with the prominent fold-over of the left side, the notched t-shirt, the matching eyes, the similar facial contour, I want you to notice that the point of Doorman's left shoulder is missing. Compare it to Lee's. They turned Doorman into a discombobulated freak, born without a clavicle. Why? It's because they had to squeeze that phony Black Tie Man in there to cover up the distinctive form of Lee's shirt on the left side, with the collar, the lapel, and the button loop coming off the lapel. That would have given the whole thing away. Just compare the two anatomically. They turned Doorman into a freak. And that is obvious.

http://tinypic.com/r/sawqqo/6

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2012 7:22:14 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 30, 2012 9:36:46 AM PDT
Linda K. Hadley says: "Oswald spoke Russian very well. He also read it. He also wrote it. We have seen a long letter that he wrote in Russian. ... Notice that she didn't think he was an American speaking Russian. She thought that he was Lithuanian or Estonian based on his accent. Not that he misstated words or made grammatical mistakes but simply his accent was a little different. The fact was that she did think he was a native Soviet person, and once again, I have caught you in a lie. "

lol. So once again you simply ignored everything I posted -- from a conspiracy author [Gus Russo], no less, and repeat your original claim.

Linda, it's clear your mind is made up. Sorry if I confused you with the facts. I'll try not to do it again.

Your initial point was that Oswald learned all this Russian before defecting, and was fluent in Russian before he left for Russia, I thought.

But we've seen numerous quotes by numerous people who said Oswald was NOT well spoken in Russian when he arrived in Russia. But you ignore all that and instead you quote from Marina's first meeting with Oswald. Which occurred after how many months had transpired since his arrival in Russia? She met Oswald at a dance on March 17, 1961. About a year and a half after he first set foot in Russia in September of 1959 - after he had already spent 18 months in Russia and learning to speak it from a Russian tutor (quoted previously). And even then, he didn't speak it well enough for Marina to think he was a native Russian, but rather, from one of the non-Russian-speaking Baltic States. Here's what Marina herself said about that: "He spoke with accent so I assumed he was maybe from another state.... People from other states do speak with accents because they do not speak Russian. They speak different languages." Oswald sounded like somebody who was not speaking Russian as his native tongue. As if it was a second language. As if he was from Lithuania or Estonia or someplace like that. According to Marina.

But what you wrote is upside down from the truth: "How did Oswald learn Russian so well? He spoke it; he wrote it; he read it. And fluently. His wife Marina thought he was a native Russian when she first met him."

What you posted was erroneous. Because you learned it from conspiracy books. Quite simply, you've been led down the primrose path by the conspiracy books, who lied to you about this. You simply cannot defend the claim that Oswald spoke Russian fluently when he defected, nor that he spoke Russian so well, Marina thought he was a native Russian when she met him. On the contrary, she said he spoke it like someone from the Baltic States, who "...do not speak Russian. They speak different languages..."

Oswald himself wrote in his "Historic Diary" for Aug-Sept 1960 (about a YEAR after his arrival in Russia): "*As my Russian improves* I become increasingly concious just what sort of a sociaty I live in." [mis-spellings in the original]

This is Oswald admitting his Russian was improving - six months BEFORE he met Marina. Was he lying? Was his Russian inTourist guide lying when she said he could speak little Russian upon arriving? Was Oswald lying when he admitted shortly after his defection he knew enough to get by in restaurants, but that was about it?

"More disinformationist rubbish. That's what you guys do, in a word, lie... Tell me how many of you CIA ops are there online? "

lol. And people say there's no humor in these discussions. Do you really think the CIA gives one hoot about what you think about this, Linda? You're just regurgitating out-of-context nonsense published 10, 20 or 30 years ago from conspiracy books and available readily online. I'm quite certain the CIA has bigger issues than what Linda Hadley thinks about the JFK assassination. But that is the typical response when someone's conspiracy beliefs are challenged, that their opposition is part of the conspiracy. They simply cannot fathom that they might be wrong about something, so when someone disagrees, they jump right to "you're a dis-informationist working for the CIA!" rather than checking the evidence (okay, 'a conspiracy theorist checking the evidence' might be a contradiction in terms - as we've seen one conspiracy theorist note, if anyone mentions evidence, he immediately knows they have no case -- quoting Marzano "Once people say 'the evidence shows this or that' you can stop reading right there.")

Hank

Posted on May 30, 2012 9:11:39 AM PDT
No dice, Sin-zant. Even George deMorenschildt marvelled at how well Oswald spoke Russian. Of course, George M was the guy who conveniently committed suicide right after imploring George H.W. Bush for help when he was in fear for his life, fearful of being killed for what he knew. Then, somehow, he shot himself in the head with a shotgun, which is no easy task. This was during the HSCA hearings and at a time that Papa Bush was director of the CIA.

And another guy who died unexpectedly at the same time was none other than Billy Lovelady. He reportedly died of a massive heart attack at age 41. Do you know what thet odds of that were? Pretty small. And right before he was to testify to the HSCA. Shame.

And speaking of Lovelady, he, like Oswald, had a double. Here is a collage of the real Lovelady on the left, his ear, with that of his double. I know you aren't a doctor like Ralph is, but can you see that these are two different ears? Don't miss Ralph on the radio tonight.

http://tinypic.com/r/rcogab/6

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2012 10:03:25 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 30, 2012 10:41:45 AM PDT
Linda K. Hadley says: "No dice, Sin-zant."

Oh yeah, that's another thing conspiracy theorists do when they know they are losing the argument. They resort to childish tweaking of your name to mock you. Thanks, Linda, so far you're following the CIA handbook on this step-for-step. It's almost too easy.

"Even George deMorenschildt marvelled at how well Oswald spoke Russian."

George, of course, first met Oswald after he was back in America. Oswald had spent nearly 30 months in Russia. Clearly, he got better, but his skill at speaking Russia after 30 months in Russia in no way proves your point that Oswald spoke fluent Russian like a Russian native when he arrived in Russian or even after he first met Marina 18 months after his defection. The "Oswald spoke Russia fluently" argument is typically advanced to argue that Oswald was a U.S. spy, trained in Russian by the military BEFORE HE LEFT for Russia. But as we've seen, he could barely speak it when he first arrived in Russia, and the quote by Marina is taken out of context by conspiracy books and twisted to make it mean something other than what it says. And what G.DeM thought after Oswald spent 30 months in Russia hardly matters a whit to that argument. Because the issue isn't how well Oswald spoke Russia when he came back, but how well he spoke it when he first defected. And the quotes I provided pretty much demolished Linda's argument that Oswald spoke it well.

Now, quit diverting this thread, Linda.

"Of course, George M was the guy who conveniently committed suicide right after imploring George H.W. Bush for help when he was in fear for his life, fearful of being killed for what he knew. Then, somehow, he shot himself in the head with a shotgun, which is no easy task. This was during the HSCA hearings and at a time that Papa Bush was director of the CIA. "

You left out the part where he was confined for mental illness and underwent electroshock therapy. According to his wife, he was suffering from depression. Of course, interested readers will note in the above that there's no evidence of any involvement in anything by the CIA, merely a letter from DeMohrenschildt to George Bush of the CIA asking for help followed by the mention of his suicide (he was alone in the home when he killed himself). Somehow every suicide of everyone with any association with Oswald will be suspicious to Linda, no doubt. But suicides do happen, and DeMohrenschildt had fallen on tough times and had little income at the time of his suicide. Stuff like lack of money can and does cause depression, and can and does sometime lead to suicide. Nothing suspicious there. Here's Gaeton Fonzi's view of DeMohrenschildt: "He hadn't been a well man, mentally. Just months prior to that he had been treated for mental problems. ... And I do believe he committed suicide. I don't think there's enough evidence to indicate that he didn't."

Here's Bush's memo when the letter was received from G.DeM:
George H. W. Bush internal memo on the letter from George de Mohrenschildt (September, 1976)
"I do know this man DeMohrenschildt. I first met him in the early 40s. He was an uncle to my Andover roommate. Later he surfaced in Dallas (50's maybe). He got involved in some controversial dealings in Haiti. Then he surfaced when Oswald shot to prominence. He knew Oswald before the assassination of President Kennedy. I don't recall his role in all this. At one time he had/or spent plenty of money. I have not heard from him for many years until the attached letter came in."

"And another guy who died unexpectedly at the same time was none other than Billy Lovelady. He reportedly died of a massive heart attack at age 41. Do you know what thet odds of that were? Pretty small. And right before he was to testify to the HSCA. Shame. "

The odds of what? Lovelady dying at 41 of a heart attack? He was a smoker, was he not? And a heart attack is natural causes, isn't it? Not sure what you're alluding to, but unless you've got evidence the CIA gave him some drug that induced a heart attack, you've merely jumped the shark with another 'suspicious death' that isn't suspicious. And what was the point, Linda? Here's a guy who was, according to you, cooperating with the coverup. He supposedly lied about what he was wearing on the day of the assassination, he supposedly lied about being the 'doorway man', he supposedly lied about not seeing Oswald on the steps, etc. etc. So they killed a cooperative guy like that? Your theories, like all conspiracy theories, make no sense.

"And speaking of Lovelady, he, like Oswald, had a double. Here is a collage of the real Lovelady on the left, his ear, with that of his double. I know you aren't a doctor like Ralph is, but can you see that these are two different ears? Don't miss Ralph on the radio tonight. "

lol. Are you sure they didn't kill the Lovelady double you allege with the fake heart attack you allege and the real Lovelady you allege thereafter retired under a fake name with the millions he got for cooperating with the conspirators? Your theories are too priceless. You can't make this stuff up, folks. Well, I can't, but Linda and Ralph apparently have no problem just postulating bizarre nonsense out of whole cloth.

And I already addressed the supposed two different ears (different aspect ratio, you're working from internet copies, not the original films and photos, and cannot vouch for what's been done to them before they reached you). True to form, you ignored it all and simply repeat your assertions again. Not the most honest way to debate this topic. Clear evidence you're not interested in debate, but are merely here to push your "Anybody But Oswald" agenda.

Hank

Posted on May 30, 2012 11:01:57 AM PDT
Well, we figure it may be a phony name anyway, like SV Anderson. We know how CIA moles operate; they don't use their real names. And by the way, we did an internet search on Henry Sienzant and came up with nothing. You don't exactly have to be famous to have a listing on the internet. I guess you keep a low profile, is that it? Or did we miss it? OK then, send us the links about you. A Facebook page? A Twitter page? Something on you? Cough it up.

Yes, Lovelady was a smoker, but at that time, most men smoked. The big anti-smoking campaign hadn't started yet. Lovelady wasn't fat, and fatness is a major risk factor for heart disease. He was also a physical worker, and physical activity reduces risk. Ralph, who is a doctor, did a calculation that the statistical odds of Lovelady having a fatal heart attack (not just a heart attack but a FATAL one) at age 41 were less than 1 in 10,000.

And thanks for having the wisdom not to dispute that those were two different ears. Yeah, that would have really been stupid alright. But, your attempt to dismiss it based on subterfuge on our part is laughable. Doorman's ear was taken from the Altgens photo which anyone can confirm, and I wish they would. Oswald's ear was taken from a known picture of him. And Lovelady's ear was taken from a known picture of him. We just cropped out the ear and posted it, that's all. Your weak and baseless objection only shows that even you admit that those ears don't match. And of course they don't. And the men don't match either. Four hours til Ralph is on the air.

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2012 11:19:04 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 30, 2012 11:36:13 AM PDT
Linda K. Hadley says: "Well, we figure it may be a phony name anyway, like SV Anderson. We know how CIA moles operate; they don't use their real names. And by the way, we did an internet search on Henry Sienzant and came up with nothing. You don't exactly have to be famous to have a listing on the internet. I guess you keep a low profile, is that it? Or did we miss it? OK then, send us the links about you. A Facebook page? A Twitter page? Something on you? Cough it up."

lol. Can't rebut my points so you want to find some dirt on me, huh? What difference does it make whether it's my real name or not? Either you can rebut the points or you can't. Right now it appears you can't, so you are spending time researching my background -- as if that is meaningful at all. I really don't care who you are or what your background is, Linda. It's not pertinent to the truth. The truth will not change if you are the Grand Poobah of the Moose Lodge, or even the head of the CIA posting under an alias. I rebut your points based on the factual evidence in this case. The fact that you are inquiring about me and my background again shows you are not after the truth, but are pushing an agenda.

"Yes, Lovelady was a smoker, but at that time, most men smoked. The big anti-smoking campaign hadn't started yet. Lovelady wasn't fat, and fatness is a major risk factor for heart disease. He was also a physical worker, and physical activity reduces risk. Ralph, who is a doctor, did a calculation that the statistical odds of Lovelady having a fatal heart attack (not just a heart attack but a FATAL one) at age 41 were less than 1 in 10,000."

Okay, and your point is what? That the odds were long? Yes, you said that. So what? Things that are against the odds happen every day. There's nothing suspicious in Lovelady's death, as I noted, unless you have some evidence he was killed by some heart-attack inducing injection or something. You have nothing except the fact that Lovelady died before his apparent time.

"And thanks for having the wisdom not to dispute that those were two different ears. Yeah, that would have really been stupid alright. But, your attempt to dismiss it based on subterfuge on our part is laughable."

eh? Straw argument. You don't quote me, so I have no idea where you got the impression I tried to dismiss anything as subterfuge on your part. Regarding the three ears, my point was simple and clear: The ear of the man in the doorway is half in shadow and very grainy. His ear is smaller in the original negative than the period that ends this sentence. Blowing that up reveals nothing of substance about the ear - it's just too indistinct to be able to make any judgments about. But you claim it's Oswald's ear and can't be Lovelady's. Not sure how you arrived at that conclusion, but it isn't by any scientific method I'm familiar with. It appears you reached it by seance or divining or perhaps Tarot cards or Ouija board. But you didn't use science, for certain.

"Doorman's ear was taken from the Altgens photo which anyone can confirm, and I wish they would. Oswald's ear was taken from a known picture of him. And Lovelady's ear was taken from a known picture of him. We just cropped out the ear and posted it, that's all. Your weak and baseless objection only shows that even you admit that those ears don't match. And of course they don't. And the men don't match either. Four hours til Ralph is on the air. "

My objection is that the ear of the doorway man doesn't show the detail necessary to make the claim you are making, that it's Oswald's ear, and not Lovelady's. Like I said, it impacts your credibility negatively when you make assertions like these you cannot prove. The man in the doorway has an ear half in shadow and an ear that is very grainy and indistinct. You cannot say anything about that ear. It's only apparent that it's an ear because of it's location on the side of the head. Looked at in isolation, I doubt many people would ever wager it's an ear.

Here's what I'm talking about. Look at this:

http://simfootball.net/JFK/EAR.png

Is that an ear? What can you tell about it, and how can you tell it's Oswald's and not Lovelady's?
The image above is copied and blown up from your image of the doorman's ear. It's a nonsensical argument to claim you can match that ear to Oswald and exclude it from Lovelady. There's simply not enough detail for you to claim that.

Hank

Posted on May 30, 2012 11:32:04 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 30, 2012 11:34:19 AM PDT
Ah Ha! So you are fake. And you had the nerve to complain about the botching of the spelling of your fake name. You CIA moles are all alike.

Well, you tell the boys at Langley that there's a new Jason Bourne in the field, and his name is Ralph Cinque, and he's real.

Now, here is the latest version of the comparison of the ears, and it's legit. It's air-tight. You can't just play the "grainy" card about Doorman. We can see what we can see. And we can see that this ear cartilage comes around to the exact same point as on Oswald's. We can see that the inner design is the same. We can see that both lack the lower indentation seen on Lovelady. And we also know that Lovelady's right ear hung much lower. That's Oswald's ear on Doorman and your vain arguments to doubt it are hapless. Ralph will be discussing it on the air within hours.

http://tinypic.com/r/2jb41t5/6

And by the way, tell your superiors that if they have Ralph killed, we already have commitments from many major alternative news sites on the Internet that they will report it as front-page news and broadcast his work and his untimely death. And that includes Alex Jones, plus Ralph's good friend Lew Rockwell, Max Keiser, Russia Today, and more. It's already in the hopper. The world will know. So, tell your bosses.

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2012 11:44:00 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 30, 2012 12:14:02 PM PDT
Linda K. Hadley says: "Ah Ha! So you are fake. And you had the nerve to complain about the botching of the spelling of your fake name. You CIA moles are all alike."

When did I say that? Again you are jumping to conclusions. Whatever works for you, apparently. And jumping to conclusions apparently works for you. Go back and read it again, and don't assume you already know the answer. Again, my real name doesn't matter, or shouldn't matter. What matters is what is the truth, and whether you are on to something. It appears not, because you never rebut my points. Instead, you want to label me a disinformationist and a CIA mole. Like I said previously, I doubt the CIA gives a hoot about you or Ralph (or me, for that matter). You're simply regurgitating nonsense (Oswald spoke fluent Russian, Oswald was in the doorway) that was exposed as nonsense decades ago. How come you're not trying to rebut my points about Oswald speaking fluent Russian, Linda? If I am speaking falsely, those points should be easy to disprove. But you have gone mute on them. Why is that?

"Now, here is the latest version of the comparison of the ears, and it's legit. It's air-tight. You can't just play the "grainy" card about Doorman. We can see what we can see. And we can see that this ear cartilage comes around to the exact same point as on Oswald's. We can see that the inner design is the same. We can see that both lack the lower indentation seen on Lovelady. And we also know that Lovelady's right ear hung much lower. That's Oswald's ear on Doorman and your vain arguments to doubt it are hapless. Ralph will be discussing it on the air within hours.

http://tinypic.com/r/2jb41t5/6 "

You haven't done anything to rebut my arguments. Here's the ear once more:

http://simfootball.net/JFK/EAR.png

You draw a lot of conclusions about that ear based on that grainy, indistinct image. Way more than is justified.

"Well, you tell the boys at Langley that there's a new Jason Bourne in the field, and his name is Ralph Cinque, and he's real... And by the way, tell your superiors that if they have Ralph killed, we already have commitments from many major alternative news sites on the Internet that they will report it as front-page news and broadcast his work and his untimely death. And that includes Alex Jones, plus Ralph's good friend Lew Rockwell, Max Keiser, Russia Today, and more. It's already in the hopper. The world will know. So, tell your bosses."

I will resort to my humor once more: If there's a Conspiracy Hit Squad going around killing people who know too much about the JFK assassination, I can assure you that Ralph Cinque and yourself are absolutely safe.

Posted on May 30, 2012 1:27:54 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 30, 2012 1:28:50 PM PDT
It's fake. You wouldn't have brought it up as a possibility of it weren't. And if it's not, let's see that Facebook page, that Twitter page, that corporate page from the company you work for, something. Everybody and his freakin' brother is on the internet these days. If you're real, you prove it, and otherwise, you're fake.

And Oswald most certainly did speak fluent Russian. Why else would his wife have taken him for a Soviet citizen rather than an American who was stumbling through it. Doh-bree-den, Eez-vee-nee-t'yeh, Das-vee-dahn-ya, hey, even I know a few words but no one would mistake me for a Russian-speaking Estonian. Oswald arrived in Russia speaking Russian and speaking it well. There can no doubt about it. They couldn't put him to work in a television factory in Minsk and living in his own apartment by himself if he couldn't speak the language. Even a dumb CIA agent ought to know that. You know, sometimes you CIA moles make arguments that are just plain stilly and stupid.

And by the way, tell your upperlings that Ralph is not just a non-smoker but an avid fitness and health food person, and his cardiovascular testing has been immaculate and enviable. So, any attempt to give him a fake heart attack is not going to work. He's already authorized a complete autopsy in case he should die, and if it shows his arteries as being healthy, as it will. you guys will have some explaining to do. And don't worry; he's playing it very safe. No walks in the woods for him. We put nothing past you people. I leave you with another collage of Doorman and Oswald. Still too grainy for you? Can you see the matching long-sleeved, loose-fitting outer shirts that are unbuttoned over v-shaped t-shirts? You really think that Lovelady just happened to show up dressed the exact same way? Well, he didn't. He didn't even claim to. He claimed to have worn a short-sleeved, red and white striped shirt. He told that to the FBI and others, and the FBI reported it to the Waren Commission. See the attached document. You guys are up the creek. It's over. Your lies cannot endure.

http://tinypic.com/r/8x7kfc/6

http://tinypic.com/r/qy7m37/6

Posted on May 30, 2012 2:40:18 PM PDT
keith stone says:
You're wasting your time with Jeff Marzano Hank. He really does have mental problems.

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2012 3:40:40 PM PDT
Linda K. Hadley says: "It's fake. You wouldn't have brought it up as a possibility of it weren't. And if it's not, let's see that Facebook page, that Twitter page, that corporate page from the company you work for, something. Everybody and his freakin' brother is on the internet these days. If you're real, you prove it, and otherwise, you're fake."

lol. You brought up the whole CIA mole thing, not me. You avoid responding to the points I made, instead claiming my given name is fake. That's just to distract from the points you cannot rebut.

"And Oswald most certainly did speak fluent Russian. Why else would his wife have taken him for a Soviet citizen rather than an American who was stumbling through it. ... They couldn't put him to work in a television factory in Minsk and living in his own apartment by himself if he couldn't speak the language. Even a dumb CIA agent ought to know that. You know, sometimes you CIA moles make arguments that are just plain stilly and stupid."

All I did was quote the people who worked with, or knew Oswald in Russia, especially early on. You remember, people like his inTourist guide, Rima, and his girlfriend. And Oswald himself. They were all pretty universally in agreement that Oswald's Russia was damn poor when he first defected. Even after 18 months in Russia, Marina still understood immediately that Russian was not his native tongue.

"And by the way, tell your upperlings that Ralph is not just a non-smoker but an avid fitness and health food person, and his cardiovascular testing has been immaculate and enviable. So, any attempt to give him a fake heart attack is not going to work. He's already authorized a complete autopsy in case he should die, and if it shows his arteries as being healthy, as it will. you guys will have some explaining to do. And don't worry; he's playing it very safe. No walks in the woods for him. We put nothing past you people."

lol. Your paranoia is showing. I already pointed out that you and Ralph have nothing to fear, as there's no reason for the JFK Hit Squad to off people who know nothing about the assassination.

"I leave you with another collage of Doorman and Oswald. Still too grainy for you? Can you see the matching long-sleeved, loose-fitting outer shirts that are unbuttoned over v-shaped t-shirts? You really think that Lovelady just happened to show up dressed the exact same way? Well, he didn't. He didn't even claim to. He claimed to have worn a short-sleeved, red and white striped shirt. He told that to the FBI and others, and the FBI reported it to the Waren Commission. See the attached document. You guys are up the creek. It's over. Your lies cannot endure."

The nonsense about the red and white stripe shirt was already answered, but like always, you just ignored it and repost the same bogus claims again and again.

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2012 3:42:02 PM PDT
keith stone says: "You're wasting your time with Jeff Marzano Hank. He really does have mental problems. "

Maybe, but what conspiracy theorist doesn't?

Look at the nonsense Linda is peddling.

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2012 12:48:46 PM PDT
Ike Altgens himself says the images went out world-wide within 15 minutes of his getting back to the office. And he says he ran back to the office after the shooting.

http://books.google.com/books?id=cRjFn0fsiaYC&pg=PA41&dq=james+altgens&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ZLuzT8TvBMe8twfH4JTnCA&ved=0CDwQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=james%20altgens&f=false

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2012 2:15:40 PM PDT
Linda K. Hadley says (on May 16th): " This is funny, and you have no idea how fast things are moving. Just today, we were contacted by a man who told us that

"On 11/23/1963, I was working for the Dayton Daily News in the Composition department, and the Altgens photo came off the AP wire- twice: the second time in an altered state."

As you can imagine, we are following up with him. So, you can take your claims about an impossible timeline, and you know where you can shove them. "

Found out the full text of this message is on the Education Forum.

It is as follows. It's not from some disinterested witness, but a wanna-be conspiracy author. This is the "source" of the Altered Altgens Photo Linda has been alleging.

Dear Dr. Cinque,
On 11/23/1963 I took the Altgens fax off the AP wire in a altered state while working in composing. at the Dayton Daily News.
In 1991 I was to publish a small book at Scott Meridith on the Doorway Man. It was held for two years and then dropped.
In 1993 I submitted a article to the Third decade on the Doorway man and the altered Z film. Strangely I gave a short time list of the altered Z film Z001-132 to Ron Redmon that I complied. Ron then submitted it only under his name.
In 1997 I sent Jim Fetzer Bamboozled and later the Hidden Secrets of the Altgens photo. A couple of weeks ago Jim said he didn't read them.
Amazingly, no mention of my name is mentioned in any of Jim's article on the Doorway man which I solved well over a decade ago.
Lovelady is at the base of the steps as seen in the Tina Towner Barnes film and most likely the Doorway Man.
Oswald is in the masked area under the right elbow of a tall man with his hands grasped together in the Altgens photo. I was first able to notice what looked like Oswald's head profile using a grey scale process to unmask the white masked area in the early '80s. In the late '90s I was finally was able to ID the face profile as Oswald in the Altgens photo by having a artist draw what he say using a grey scale instrument. It was clearly Oswald based on his facial features when compared to photos of him.

For the record. Roy Schaeffer co-author of the blink rate article in Assassination Science.
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  81
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jan 13, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

Search Customer Discussions