Customer Discussions > History forum

Jews vs. Goyim?

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 176-200 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2012 11:39:44 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
Hello left coaster,

The Jews aren't all that difficult to understand. They don't want to be your doormats and they don't want your pals wiping them all out.

I get that even if you don't.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2012 11:42:30 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2012 11:45:06 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
Hello left coaster,

How was the LIBERTY incident supposed to prompt LBJ to attack Egypt?

I do admire the elegance of your reasoning on that, however, when you posted "I'll let you quibble over the details." That would require a LOT of quibbling given the absence of evidence supporting such a conclusion.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2012 11:48:12 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
You're still playing the "Dancing Israelis" game?

Did any of the dancers ever get charged with any wrong doing?

Hint: --- NO!

Did you celebrate the 9/11 attack by dancing with joy, handing out candy, firing your Kalashnikov into the air, or decapitating any Jewish journalists?

Hint: We don't know, because YOU won't say.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2012 11:53:04 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2012 11:53:37 PM PDT
Thanks for proving AGAIN that you did not read those F.B.I. reports, John.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2012 11:55:25 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
It was an admission that you have no evidence to support your preposterous conclusion, left coaster. Kindly quibble over your own details. If you do manage to uncover any "evidence," I'd be happy to discuss it with you.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2012 11:57:01 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
The FBI never charged the "Dancing Israelis," left coaster.

Did you ever explain your "dancing" or other celebrations?

Hint: NO!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 12:00:34 AM PDT
It is evidence that I'm tired of arguing with idiots. I don't mean you, John. I mean people who cannot allow their "opposition" a single point, and who, having exhausted all of their talking points, expect one to listen to them all over again, with only slight modifications.

I don't suffer fools gladly.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 12:03:27 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 5, 2012 12:04:03 AM PDT
The F.B.I. doesn't charge anyone, John.

But those dancing Israelis and about 200 other ISRAELI AGENTS were confined for months and quietly shipped back to Isreal.

The fact that you don't know that proves that you aren't qualified to discuss it. You began with a lie. Now you expect me to forget that and waste more time on you. Do some research and I'll give you another shot at it. Demonstrate that you can think for yourself without worrying about what your "friends" will think.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 12:04:07 AM PDT
John M. Lane says:
Given your chums, I would never have guessed that you "don't suffer fools gladly," left coaster. You're full of surprises.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 12:05:33 AM PDT
John M. Lane says:
I'm still waiting to find out what the "Dancing Israelis" were charged with by the FBI, left coaster.

By the way, were you charged with anything for your celebrations and dancing?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 12:11:24 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 5, 2012 12:11:58 AM PDT
You've proven yourself a liar on this topic John. I told you to do some research and I'll give it another shot.

You constantly do this, John. You're like a child repeating, "Mommy , mommy, mommy, mommy, pay attention to me, mommy."

IF you really want to engage in a meaningful discussion, you can go to "Is it anti-semitic to call for another 9/11....." in the "politics forum."

There have been 77 participants and there are about 5 1/2 thousand posts. Feel free to join in there if you'd like.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 12:15:58 AM PDT
John M. Lane says:
Thanks for presuming to order me around, left coaster. Considering how you respond to my requests, however, don't hold your breath. Or, DO hold your breath -- whichever you prefer.

If I wanted to engage in "meaningful discussion," I wouldn't be chatting with you. By the way, you can bump your own truther thread. Nobody takes it seriously anyway.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 12:25:59 AM PDT
Funny, that's just what I was saying about you. You seem to think you can control every exchange we have. Ain't happenin'

Good night, John. Stick your opinions in your darkest region.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 12:27:25 AM PDT
John M. Lane says:
Short night, left coaster?

I thought you already left in a huff, or whatever it is you people drive out there.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 8:56:49 AM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
left coaster the rabid anti-Semite: ...helping Israel acheive their sinister goals

What sinister goals would those be, Genius?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 8:57:58 AM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
Too bad your parents didn't consult those charts. Could have saved them a lot of heartache.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 9:02:07 AM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
So all the Jews killed in and as a result of the Inquisition, the Crusades, pogroms, blood libels, black death libels, and the Holocaust just got what they deserved, right, left coaster? Thank G-d for the noble Gentiles who carried out the justice. Were your opinions learned or did they come with your mother's breast milk?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 9:04:38 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 5, 2012 9:08:21 AM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
I readily admit lacking some knowledge of Judaism. There's way too much to know. But the only people in the Judaism forum who criticize my knowledge are themselves complete ignoramuses. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that. You're just an irrelevant hateful piece of human refuse. May G-d have mercy on the souls of those who spawned the likes of you.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 12:10:06 PM PDT
huff? Never. Bored. Yes.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 12:13:40 PM PDT
Even the people I would expect to be on your side question your intelligence. Don't you have a slum lord to represent or a single mother's paycheck to garnish?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 12:17:29 PM PDT
So, you know all about incest, do you? Why am I not surprised.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 12:19:10 PM PDT
The Inquistition yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada.......

Wasn't there. Didn't do it. I use the same logic to explain why I don't owe anyone acreage or a beast of burden.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 12:21:21 PM PDT
Can't you even spell GOD?

I don't find your religion even remotely sane, but I don't find any organized religion sane, so don't preach to me. It's not like you aren't running your mouth here on Friday nights.
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  90
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Mar 31, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 31, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions