I'll start: LAD, STFU.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 9:08:34 PM PST
How old are you, 10?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 9:28:25 PM PST
Suet says:
Close.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 9:43:44 PM PST
John M. Lane says:
I'll second your initial post, Suetonius.

:)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 9:51:25 PM PST
Suet says:
Thanks, John. But I don't think this thread is going anywhere. :(

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 9:56:16 PM PST
John M. Lane says:
It's too early to tell, Suetonius. I'm planning to keep an eye on it and see if anybody comes out to play. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 10:49:19 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 10:54:31 PM PST
Lientje says:
Suetonius: You might consider the fact that you are not always accurate about who is a hater.

Posted on Feb 7, 2013 6:01:17 AM PST
anne says:
Wow, it took only six posts to get to Jews, Nazis and Palestinians.

That must be a record.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2013 6:14:36 AM PST
Suet says:
Which one is the Nazi?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2013 7:15:36 AM PST
Debunker says:
Yes, he pretty much is.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2013 8:21:03 AM PST
John M. Lane says:
Build it, and they will come, Suetonius.

:)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2013 11:50:25 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2013 12:07:35 PM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Spiritual Architect says:

[Shouldn't this thread be in the Christianity forum ?]

Why ? Is hatred more relevant to Christianity ?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2013 12:08:19 PM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Suetonius says:

[I'll start: LAD, STFU.]

Who does LAD hate ? Can you paste in an example of one of his hateful statements ?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2013 12:28:22 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 7, 2013 12:28:46 PM PST
John M. Lane says:
I'm sure LAD will join us and answer that for you himself, Jeff Marzano.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2013 12:35:31 PM PST
jeffesq613 says:
See 10 consecutive posts where I copied and pasted some of LAD's classics here:

http://www.amazon.com/forum/judaism/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg47?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx3GH4KC0VK3SAS&cdPage=47&cdThread=Tx2AYXNVY8HG5KL

This, of course, only scratches the surface. Most recently, Dickerson copied and pasted a piece about the "Holohoax" from a Holocaust denial site into the Judaism Forum. Even one of his fellow Israel-haters who had staunchly refused to criticize him for months, finally was convinced that he is a Jew-hater. See:

http://www.amazon.com/forum/judaism/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg117?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx3GH4KC0VK3SAS&cdPage=117&cdThread=Tx1TCZBIE01ZIQZ

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2013 1:55:36 PM PST
John M. Lane says:
Thanks for helping out, jeffesq613.

Dickerson seems to be marinating in his own bile instead of rising to Suetonius' challenge.

Posted on Feb 7, 2013 1:57:37 PM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
jeffesq613 says:

[See 10 consecutive posts where I copied and pasted some of LAD's classics here:]

You're correct he did post a message about the Holohoax in the Judaism forum in the 'Jewish Unity 4' discussion. I don't see where he says he doesn't believe the holocaust happened. Rather he just points to the YouTube video. Still we would wonder why he would put something like that into the Judaism forum in the first place.

Saying the Holocaust never happened in and of itself isn't really being anti Semitic I guess. It's not a very intelligent thing to say though just speaking from a historical perspective. The Jews wish that was true. But I don't know why he would say that in the Judaism forum and what else he says like perhaps the Jews made it all up for some nefarious and sinister reason.

Hitler refers to the Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion in Mein Kampf. The Protocols document states that the Jews have been scheming to take over the world for centuries using the global stock market and other financial shenanigans and the manipulation of the media.

For the Protocols Dickerson says that people should study both sides of the argument before deciding if they are legitimate. That's reasonable. However what he doesn't say is if he himself actually did that and what his conclusions are. Why didn't he do that before saying something about it in the forum ? He has a subtle and what I would call sneaky way of leaving loose ends in his comments without coming out himself and committing to anything.

In other cases he does seem to be clearer about what he means. But I agree when he posts messages about the Holohoax and the Protocols in the Judaism forum this is moving into something more than just a difference of opinion and it raises questions about everything he says. This is true from the perspective of historical accuracy and perhaps more serious concerns.

If someone suggests that the Holocaust never happened can we be certain that anything else he says is correct ?

If he hates Jews, thinks the Holocaust never happened, and thinks the Protocols are legit then he should say that. Although if he did he would get kicked off these forums most likely. So he stays in a grey area when he talks about those things.

I would tend to agree Dickerson's comments are out near the edge of what most people would consider appropriate, at least in the Judaism forum. Ideas like that should go into the Conspiracy forum perhaps if there is one. Any reasonable person should realize that the holocaust was not a hoax. Dickerson sounds like a well informed guy so he should realize this. And anyone who doesn't realize it is too stupid to even talk to.

People like that probably feed off the negative energy they create in the minds of others. They are like energy vampires. I feel the same way about atheists in the Religion and Christianity forums. I would say debating with atheists about the existence of God can cause cancer.

There's this one guy who responds to me sometimes and after I read what he says I feel physically ill for several days afterwards. Now I don't read much of what he says. I don't usually put people on ignore because I feel it causes me to lose the continuity of the discussions. But for all intents and purposes I have this guy on 'virtual ignore'.

A possible recommendation for Dickerson is to join one of the many neo Nazi or white supremacist groups that exist on the internet. I really wouldn't recommend this however because what those people don't realize is the demons also monitor those web sites. The demons can screw peoples's lives up in ways that mortals cannot even begin to imagine and they can do things that will make people wish they had never been born which is what racial hatred also does to someone.

Two issues that often create bad karma for people are sexually related issues and feelings of racial superiority or racial hatred. Those karmic debts must and will be repaid.

Customer Discussions > Judaism forum

Jewish Unity 3

Lawrence A. Dickerson says:

Regarding the Protocols.What is fascinating is to read both sides of the issue relating the veracity of issues.The investigation into how it was determined to be a forgery as compared to it being "factual".You do know that it was Jews who promoted the issues of the Protocols being a faux document.

There is sound reasoning on both sides.An educated person studies all of the material available on subjects that interest them.They don't assume that Chicken Little is teeling the truth when he cries 'Victimization' and punishment as a result of the falling sky.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2013 2:16:21 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 7, 2013 2:17:31 PM PST
John M. Lane says:
I think you're correct about Dickerson's habit of skating up to the edge and then pettifogging, Jeff Marzano. I suspect that's why I engage him in dialogue.

I've heard the other side of his issues. I have kinsmen who were real, Hitler-era Nazis and who accepted THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION and MEIN KAMPF and other Nazi drivel as "fact." It didn't end well.

Dickerson is old enough, and clever enough, to know that, too. He skates up to the edge and then buries us in SPAM instead of telling us what he really thinks.

Suetonius nailed him right out of the gate in my opinion.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2013 3:03:30 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 7, 2013 3:09:21 PM PST
Suet says:
In my experience, LAD C&Ps other people's hateful statements - ad nauseam.
I think he's too lazy or cunning to do it himself.

Posted on Feb 7, 2013 6:16:52 PM PST
Suet says:
Look, I don't want to demonize Dickperson or anybody else. I just want them to think before they open their yap.

There have been enough and more than enough of their kind.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2013 6:55:36 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 25, 2013 5:32:34 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2013 7:16:15 PM PST
Suet says:
"You do know that it was Jews who promoted the issues of the Protocols being a faux document."

I missed that! Is Dickperson REALLY arguing that the Protocols are GENUINE?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2013 8:23:43 AM PST
jeffesq613 says:
Of course. He's a rabid Jew-hater. He's also argued that blood libels are based on the reality of Jews murdering Christian children. And that the fact that Jews were expelled from so many countries indicates that the expulsions were justifiable reactions to Jewish crimes against Gentiles in all those countries.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  17
Total posts:  92
Initial post:  Feb 6, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 27, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions