Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > History forum

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Heil HItler !!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 151 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 5, 2011 9:28:03 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 5, 2011 9:52:27 AM PDT
Amazon

You deleted my 'Fans of Adoph Hitler Forum' yesterday!?

It has been up there since June 11 2010.

Why would you do that?

Since when is it wrong to make fun of mass murdering dictators?

Maybe you had better question your censors.
Someone on your staff may

****************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for your Yes vote, I thought I had better edit it before I myself got deleted.

Posted on Aug 5, 2011 10:57:47 AM PDT
You like Jack-in-the-Box??
Two tacos for 99 cents...yea.

Posted on Aug 5, 2011 12:36:31 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 26, 2011 2:51:42 PM PDT]

Posted on Aug 5, 2011 2:18:49 PM PDT
OldAmazonian says:
Goebbels, Goebbels, Goebbels, Goebbels, Goebbels, Goebbels, Goebbels, Goebbels ...

Posted on Aug 5, 2011 2:21:24 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Mar 13, 2013 6:15:01 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2011 11:46:47 PM PDT
You should have saved that one for November.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 6, 2011 9:32:41 AM PDT
Goebbels ... that's good.

Posted on Aug 6, 2011 9:34:22 AM PDT
I don't think they liked the idea of Aolph having a condo in Argentina.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 8, 2011 1:45:07 AM PDT
Yog-Sothoth says:
OldAmazonian: "Goebbels, Goebbels, Goebbels,..."

That should attract a lot of turkeys...

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 12:17:59 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 3, 2013 12:18:25 AM PST
says:
I think there are some Hitler fans in certain beatles threads.... LOL

Wasnt the 4brits anti-Jew ?

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 12:19:01 AM PST
says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 1:46:10 AM PST
james warren says:
Sometimes I wonder if Neo-Nazis actually get an unconscious erection when confronted by overt forms of sadomasochistic evil power. I have no idea if it is even fair to extrapolate this truth to a wide population, but I sure still wonder. Just saying.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 8:01:06 AM PST
Lientje says:
Elvis Fan: " The Jews won. Game over."

Not quite. You got the "Hitler lost" right. The follow up should have been "the Palestinians lost." But
that game isn't over yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 8:07:34 AM PST
Roeselare says:
Elvis Presley was raised in that atmosphere

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 8:17:31 AM PST
M's back says:
You do? I always thought you were a bit strange, james.

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 11:47:48 AM PST
james warren says:
Why do some people still engage in "helpless thinking" and feel it necessary to still "follow" a dead leader after they have already learned his lessons? I am reminded of the universality of Bob Dylan when he said "Don't follow leaders...." in his song "Subterranean Homesick Blues." We don't need a dead weatherman to know which way the wind blows!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 3:16:11 PM PST
Al says:
James:
You don't seem to have made up your mind about the Third Reich. Try to keep an open mind.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 3:17:51 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 3, 2013 3:18:12 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 4:23:12 PM PST
Al says:
andthehorse:
that is every bit as intellligent, rational and articulate as anything you've posted in this forum.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 4:45:49 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 19, 2013 7:23:47 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 4:53:56 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 19, 2013 7:23:57 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 5:20:35 PM PST
james warren says:
james warren, that's sick.
You could be right. A lot of white power people I know like masochism and sadism in their sexuality but I know darned well it is certainly not ALL of them. I tend to agree with most of pop psychology that real life and sexuality--especially when we are young--are pretty well welded together. I think most of a minute of our time is dealing with issues of sex and sexuality. I was trying to extend the metaphor and I am sorry I offended you. Some people do not think of sex hardly at all.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 5:24:44 PM PST
james warren says:
I am glad you bring up the fact that we only tell the side of the story that will benefit us. Quite a number of years ago I started paying attention to both sides of the arguments and facts dealing with politics and religion. I think it comes from one's world view and probably depends on the type of early family upbringing we were exposed to. Many of those on the other side that are obsessive and stubborn about their own beliefs were no doubt raised in an atmosphere of apathy and disrespect when it came to learning about others "outside" of the family tribe. I guess I was lucky and got my own DNA out of the deal. It does not mean I don't still have issues. And sometimes it feels that I finally got a seat at the picnic but it's just about over with for me anyway. *sob* *sob* eh?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 5:27:25 PM PST
james warren says:
You don't seem to have made up your mind about the Third Reich. Try to keep an open mind.
I'm curious as to what I said that let you believe what you are saying here. Can I have a specific example of what I posted that caused you to feel this way? I welcome any way I can improve communication skills in these forums!

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 5:32:35 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 3, 2013 5:33:06 PM PST
james warren says:
I like what you are saying about history, Woodruff. I've got to share this with you. It is a way I came up with about speaking of and explaining Christianity by way of historical comparisons. I think I have almost worked it out linguistically so that both fundamentalists and mainline scholarship can both agree with my formulations. If you have time, I would value your input even though it is sort of off-topic. Jesus was a normative Jew, however, so maybe you can understand what I am doing here to make a connection with what you are bringing up about evidence, facts and data and how those points undergird opinion and interpretation:

Jesus was a man: statement of FACT
Jesus was the Messiah: statement of FAITH
Christianity is the act of seeing the spirit of the DIVINE in the MAN Jesus.

My thanks to Marcus Borg for the germ of this idea. I necessarily stand on his shoulders for this.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the History forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  31
Total posts:  151
Initial post:  Aug 5, 2011
Latest post:  Jun 7, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions