Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > History forum

Doorway Man in the famous Altgens photo WAS Oswald

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2012 1:24:32 AM PST
J. Potter says:
Smallchief, that was a masterpiece!

Posted on Jan 15, 2012 5:42:30 AM PST
Ralph Cinque says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2012 7:41:57 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2012 7:42:56 AM PST
Smallchief says:
There were four people, including Bill Lovelady himself, who testified that Lovelady was standing outside the Depository doors as the motorcade passed. Two more, testified they saw Lovelady in the doorway minutes before the motorcade passes. Two of those people plus another identified Lovelady as the "Oswald" look-alike in the photograph. Lovelady, of course, identified himself.

That's seven witnesses who identified Lovelady as the man in the doorway. How would you explain that? Were they all part of your conspiracy? And if you're going to allege a conspiracy, then who do was in on it?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2012 8:58:45 AM PST
Ralph Cinque says:
It's not my job to say who did it- any more than it is the job of the 1600 architects and engineers who say that the Twin Towers were brought down with explosives. They use their expertise to say what happened-not who did it. And likewise, I am using my expertise to tell you that Doorman's shoulder was covered up in that picture. And that's because I have been a chiropractor for 35 years; I've been looking at shoulders, and x-rays of shoulders, all that time, and I'm telling that that guy's shoulder is missing. It ought to be there- considering that nobody is standing in front of him. Somebody fffffed with that picture.

Posted on Jan 15, 2012 9:11:51 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2012 9:22:17 AM PST
Smallchief says:
The weight of the evidence you cite is roughly equivalent to saying that Elvis is alive because his death certificate doesn't have the "i" dotted.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2012 9:19:13 AM PST
freedom4all says:
Strawperson chief.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2012 9:46:52 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2012 9:47:18 AM PST
Smallchief says:
Are you one of the "1600 architects and engineers who say the Twin Towers were brought down with explosives?" (quoting Cinque)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2012 9:57:43 AM PST
Angelus1967 says:
It's also the best one there is Ralphie boy. Even two people keeping a secret for almost 50 years can sometimes be tricky but the goodness knows how many needed to cover the Kennedy assasination? No way would all of them be silent about it for this long...and no way could they all be taken out if they talked.
The simplest explanation is likely the truth in this case. Oswald was deranged and killed Kennedy. Ruby thought he was doing a good thing when he killed Oswald but I would be willing to bet that if Ruby had known what a mess killing Oswald was going to stir up he never would've done it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2012 10:00:57 AM PST
Angelus1967 says:
You know, I think he is Smallchief. Good call! And I love your Kennedy theory by the way, lots of people involved and they have all been just masters at keeping the "secret".

Posted on Jan 15, 2012 10:36:48 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 15, 2012 10:37:41 AM PST]

Posted on Jan 15, 2012 10:40:00 AM PST
Ralph Cinque says:
They stuck that phony Black Tie Man in there to cover up the distinctive collar, lapel, and button loop on Doorman's left side. His exposed shoulder would have given it away, so they had to cover it up. Hmmm, now how can I say this without getting deleted by Amazon: ef ewe, mow foes.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2012 2:08:42 PM PST
Smallchief says:
You don't seem to take constructive criticism gracefully.

Posted on Jan 15, 2012 2:13:19 PM PST
J. Potter says:
I love it ... the reason my desired reality isn't more obviously in the photo I am presenting to confirm my desired reality ... is because someone altered the photo. If you had the real, unaltered photo, it would be more obvious.

Other than the fact that you want that man to be Oswald, what makes you suspect the photo has been altered?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2012 2:15:36 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2012 2:16:04 PM PST
Ralph Cinque says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jan 15, 2012 2:19:46 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2012 2:20:09 PM PST
Ralph Cinque says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2012 4:46:05 PM PST
J. Potter says:
Seriously...this is all your basing your argument on?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2012 5:34:05 PM PST
Ralph Cinque says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2012 5:49:39 PM PST
J. Potter says:
I sincerely believe that you sincerely believe that.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2012 7:48:58 PM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
John M. Lane says:

[Is that why Oswald was shot, Ralph Cinque? To cover it up ?]

Something I've always found interesting with the Kennedy assassination was the shooting of police officer Tippit immediately after the assassination.

The info given to the public was Oswald shot Tippit. However there are theories that it was an Oswald look alike who shot Tippit.

What this would have done is make it much more likely that the police would shoot Oswald on site, believing he had already killed another officer.

This was a very smart thing for the conspirators to do. They wanted the police to kill Oswald inside the movie theater without ever being taken into custody alive.

When Oswald was taken into custody this created a major problem for the conspirators. They had to silence Oswald immediately and at all costs. This was not part of the original plan.

When they had Jack Ruby shoot Oswald at the police station many people began to get suspicious about this assassination and they remain suspicious to this day. That part of the plan was sloppy.

When Oswald was taken into custody he was a walking dead man. If Ruby didn't get him something else would have happened.

The people who did this weren't stupid having the Oswald look alike shoot Tippit. And they were ruthless killers.

It was a great plan but not perfect. Enough things went wrong to leave a trail of evidence that people have been able to piece together over the years.

Jeff Marzano

Posted on Jan 15, 2012 8:53:03 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2012 8:54:23 PM PST
Ralph Cinque says:
Well, we know that Oswald did not kill Tippit and leave a convenient trail of shell casings that were never found to match the bullets in Tippit's body. Tippit supposedly got killed at 1:15 pm, and the concession operator at the Texas Theater said that Oswald was buying popcorn from him at the theater at that time. Another theater patron also reported that Oswald was in the theater at that time and therefore not out on the street killing Tippit. But, you should read JFK and the Unspeakable by Jim Douglass to get all the details. It is surely one of the greatest books on the assassination ever written.

And I agree with you that they really had hoped that Oswald would have been shot on the spot at the Texas Theater. But, it just didn't go down that way. Conspirators don't always get what they want.

And you're right; they had to kill Oswald. They couldn't let it go to trial. Imagine what would have come out? That's assuming that he had a decent lawyer. No, they definitely had to kill him.

But, it's really ironic and unfortunate for the conspirators that Oswald just happened to wear a very unusual, distinctive shirt that day. It's also unfortunate for them that he happened to be outside during the assassination and that he got captured on black and white celluloid wearing that shirt. They weren't counting on that. And they weren't counting on me and Jim Fetzer either.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2012 9:00:39 PM PST
J. Potter says:
"And they weren't counting on me and Jim Fetzer either."

Another telltale sign of a conspiracist, self-importance.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2012 7:29:26 AM PST
freedom4all says:
Smallchief says: You don't seem to take constructive criticism gracefully.

f4a: Arguing one's opinion must lead to other erroneous conclusions is not constructive but insulting.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2012 4:28:35 AM PST
Smallchief says:
I am wounded to the quick by your assertion that I don't have respect for the opinions of people who believe

-- that elements of the U.S. government conspired in the assassination of JFK
-- that the Bush Administration and/or Jews and/or Muslims conspired to blow up the Twin Towers
-- that the moon landing was faked
-- that Obama was born in Kenya and that he is secretly a Muslim agent of Osama bin Laden
-- that Dwight D. Eisenhower was secretly a communist and and agent of Moscow (just to toss in an old forgotten conspiracy)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2012 5:19:27 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 17, 2012 5:22:22 AM PST
Ralph Cinque says:
You really are some disinformationist. The subject of this thread is the Doorway Man in the Altgens photo and the fact that he was Oswald. There are other threads about general conspiracies, and you should go there.

The gist of my argument is that conspiracy advocates were too quick to concede the Doorway Man. His likenesses to Oswald were ALWAYS very great- in his face, his build, his overall proportions, and in his manner of dress, with him wearing that loose-fitting, unbuttoned outer shirt over a v-necked t-shirt. That amounts to a lot of similarity that seems to go beyond the likelihood of chance. But then when you look closely at the outer shirt, particularly at the collars, you realize that it was a very unusual shirt that Owald was wearing that day. It was when I noticed the unusual form of Doorman's right collar, and how different it was from Lovelady's, that a light went on in my head. And then I started combing through pictures of Oswald, and there are plenty of them, and I soon realized that it was, indeed, a perfect match.

So, the Doorman is wearing Oswald's very distinctive clothing, but his face seems to match Lovelady's better. What do you make of that? What you make of it is that one of those likenesses had to be FAKED because the Doorman can't be both of them. Is there any chance that the likenesses to Oswald were faked? No, of course not. There was certainly no secret plot to exonerate Oswald by falsely sticking him into that picture. Nobody could believe that. So that only leaves the other possibility, that the likenesses to Lovelady were faked.

Besides, the form and the fit of the unbuttoned shirt was too big an element in the picture. They couldn't change that even if they had wanted to. I'm not sure it would be possible even today.

But, Lovelady was in the picture, standing rght by Oswald. So, they moved Lovelady's face over to Doorman's. Then they obliterated what remained of Lovelady in the picture. The end result is what Dr. Jim Fetzer and I call "Obfuscated Man" which can readily seen. And there are other distrurbing anomalies in that vicinity of the picture as well. For instance, there is a guy crammed up next to Doorman whom we call "Black Tie Man" and he, we believe, is a complete fabrication. His purpose was to hide the distinctive collar and lapel on Oswald's left side, which would have given the whole thing away.

The Doorman really was Oswald, and it means that everything in the Warren Report was wrong. Please watch my video on Youtube entitled Visible Proof That Oswald Was Innocent and please spread the word because this is our chance to demolish a 48 year old state lie once and for all.

Opportunities like this rarely come along, but this one has, and we should make the most of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_3sCGPQ3zk&feature=youtu.be

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2012 8:33:17 AM PST
freedom4all says:
Smallchief, picking the most absurd contrary ideas you can find to prove your ideas are correct has a name in logic fallacies but I cannot remember it at the moment.

Does anyone else remember?
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the History forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
440 19 days ago
JFK Assassination Part VI 2507 1 minute ago
Masada 120 4 minutes ago
JFK Assassination V WW 241 6 minutes ago
JFK assassination V 714 12 minutes ago
History of the Palestinian Nation (Part IV) 7846 1 hour ago
Someone had to post it, Somme. 1 2 hours ago
A Place For Pro-Israel Posters IV 779 2 hours ago
Battle of the Somme: Centenary remembrance 2 7 hours ago
Trump assassination I 224 7 hours ago
David Cameron Falls On His Sword 13 7 hours ago
Great book (Hollywood Traitors)on Hollywood screen writers who were communists 242 8 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  81
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jan 13, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

Search Customer Discussions