A Place for Islamic Propaganda.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 269 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 5, 2013 11:27:37 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 25, 2013 5:46:46 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 5:16:21 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 6, 2013 5:16:39 AM PST
Ambulocetus says:
"Well, most men have bound their eyes with one or another handkerchief, and attached themselves to some one of these communities of opinion. This conformity makes them not false in a few particulars, authors of a few lies, but false in all particulars. Their every truth is not quite true. Their two is not the real two, their four not the real four: so that every word they say chagrins us and we know not where to begin to set them right. Meantime nature is not slow to equip us in the prison uniform of the party to which we adhere." --Emerson

Let's all hate one another equally--either as individual human beings with rotten souls, or as a species evolved from apes and showing it.

There isn't an internet big enough for all our hatreds. So of course we go and build a bigger internet.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 8:56:21 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 25, 2013 5:46:52 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 12:33:38 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 12:34:29 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 12:43:02 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 25, 2013 5:47:25 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 12:50:32 PM PST
L. King says:
Case Study: Portraying Jews as "Apes and Pigs"

In three instances (Surahs 2, 5, and 7), the Quran tells of Muhammad turning Jews into apes and/or pigs. For instance, Surah 5:60 states, "Those (Jews) who incurred the curse of Allah and his Wrath, and those of whom (some) He transformed into apes and swine." Another section of the Quran compares the Jews to donkeys. There are two differing traditions in Islam regarding what happened to the Jews who were turned into pigs. One view maintains that all pigs alive today are descendants of the Jews who were turned into pigs by Allah. The other view holds that all the Jews who were turned into pigs by Allah died out without reproducing, and therefore there is no relationship between today's pigs and Jews:

"There are two opinions among the Ulama [Islamic scholars] in this regard: The first is that the Jews, whom Allah transformed and turned into pigs, remained in that state until they died, without producing descendants. The other opinion is that the Jews who turned into pigs multiplied and produced descendants, and their line continues to this day.
Sheikh Othman [Ahmed Ali Othman, supervisor of the Da'awa (Islamic Indoctrination) of the Egyptian Waqf Islamic Holy places]: "I personally tend towards the view that the pigs that exist now have their origins with the Jews, and therefore their consumption is forbidden in the words of Allah: 'A carcass, and blood, and the flesh of a pig are forbidden to you....' Moreover, our master Jesus, peace be unto him - one of the tasks that he will fulfill when he descends to earth is the killing of the pigs, and this is proof that their source is Jewish. Sheikh Othman said that whoever eats pig, it's as if he ate meat of an impure person...

Sheikh Ali Abu Al-Hassan, head of the Fatwa Committee at Al-Azhar [Sunni Islamic university], said that the first view is accurate, because when Allah punishes a group of people he punishes only them. When Allah grew angry with the nation of Moses, He turned them into pigs and apes as an extraordinary punishment... but they died out without leaving descendants."
[Al-Moheet Arab News Network, May 10, 2009, Al-Hakika al-Dawliya, May 9, 2009]

PA religious representatives on numerous occasions have used this tradition to malign Jews, calling them "apes and pigs" in sermons and programs broadcast on Palestinian Authority television.

=================

Morsi may have picked up the idea from attending religious services, or from his reading of the Quran. Hard to say. But the slur is culturally embedded in Islamic texts - he didn't originate it.

To no-one's surpise, Egyptian president Morsi ("the Jews are descendants of apes and pigs") hosted Iranian president Ahmadinejad ("Israel must be wiped off the map") this week in Cairo, representing the first visit by an Iranian leader to Egypt in decades. A meeting of very small minds with too much influence.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 1:05:42 PM PST
jeffesq613 says:
IMO there's been too much focus on the "apes and pigs" comment and not enough on this one, which really underlies a big reason that any kind of peace with Muslims may be a pipe dream:

<In the video footage first broadcast Friday on Mr. Youssef's television program, Mr. Morsi addressed a rally in his hometown in the Nile Delta to denounce the Israeli blockade of Gaza. "We must never forget, brothers, to nurse our children and our grandchildren on hatred for them: for Zionists, for Jews," Mr. Morsi declared. Egyptian children "must feed on hatred; hatred must continue," he said. "The hatred must go on for God and as a form of worshiping him." >

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/15/world/middleeast/egypts-leader-morsi-made-anti-jewish-slurs.html?hp

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 1:24:55 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 6, 2013 1:29:29 PM PST
patrick says:
anyone who actually lives in the present-day world and not in some kind of alternative reality anti-matter world...if they REALLY believe the platitudes about islam, religion of Peace, vast majority this, radicals, moderates , miniscule minority that, misunderstandings and "misconceptions", out of context this and that..

you know..all the buzzwords of absolute crap spoken on the subject..

If they actually --believe-- that, as opposed to just disseminating it without believing it, in the hope that if you say that stuff enough times it will somehow become real..

then..
theyre so fkg reality-challenged that nothing you can bring to light here is going to break though to them anyway.
Now Im mainly talking about the, well-meaning but dangerous, i guess, Western left-of-centre Pollyanna, there.
Im not talking about the sanitisation and platitude when it comes from actual Muslims.
That I'm pretty safe in mostly ascribing to Islamic Holy lying...Jihad by calculated deceit and disinformation.
Never trust-never turn your back.
If it comes to a choice, trust a Sidewinder rattlesnake first.

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 2:28:04 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 25, 2013 5:47:29 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 4:21:42 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 6, 2013 4:22:17 PM PST
patrick says:
then the guy leaves and no doubt gets a cab to a 'multi-faith summit", where he joins hands with a Rabbi and a Priest,in front of cameras,

and doles out a dollop of this
'we are all people of the Book"
claptrap.
and the Western liberals just eat it up.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 4:27:10 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 25, 2013 5:47:41 AM PST]

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 4:37:50 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 25, 2013 5:47:43 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 7:02:44 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 7:05:25 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 25, 2013 5:47:46 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 7:06:48 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 7:07:15 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 6, 2013 7:24:26 PM PST
\\, "Those (Jews) who incurred the curse of Allah and his Wrath, and those of whom (some) He transformed into apes and swine." ...
Another section of the Quran compares the Jews to donkeys.
//
What is it about the monkeys and pigs\\

The case is so clear on this issue that everyone should seriously wonder why this stuff is repeated so often when the claims are so obviously phony.

***But please, if you do not understand, please ask for clarification.***

Note that the verses in question do not say, "All Jews are apes and pigs." They do not say, "All Jews are descended from apes and pigs." They do not say "All Jews are either apes or pigs." Read for yourself.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2013/01/are-jews-apes-and-pigs/

Moreover, I've never heard any Muslim use the verse below in any way but applying to themselves as a cautionary tale of knowing about ethics but not practicing them!

~The example of those who were entrusted with the Torah and then did not take it on is like that of a donkey who carries volumes [of books]. (Qur'an, 62:5)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 7:07:27 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 6, 2013 7:21:18 PM PST
If you want to learn the basics of Islam, I can help you.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 9:07:21 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 25, 2013 5:47:49 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 9:19:01 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 6, 2013 9:20:43 PM PST
L. King says:
You already have. You made the following statement which clarifies things immensely:

Bookish: The Quran says that the kafirun (non-believers) are like cattle, but even worse, since cattle are being themselves.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/judaism/ref=cm_cd_search_res_rm?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx3GH4KC0VK3SAS&cdPage=110&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx1TCZBIE01ZIQZ#Mx3DNERZGQFNIEE

Islams racist Ayatollahs:

Iran's Ayatollah Jannati claims that non-Muslims were not human beings but merely animals roaming the earth and engaging in corruption

http://www.iranfocus.com/en/?option=com_content&task=view&id=4504

You call others racists all the time, but that is just to deflect your own Islamic supremacist ideology.

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 9:20:23 PM PST
L. King says:
The Supreme Ruler of Iran - genocideer:

The story is this: The Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khamenei, invited then-Prime Minister Jose Maria Aznar to breakfast while he was visiting Iran. The Spanish official party decided to begin by asking the ayatollah a friendly or neutral question rather than a hostile or critical one. The idea was to get the meeting off on a better footing, so they began with a question about the complex government and religious power structure in Iran. Given all the official civil and religious bodies and positions and their various responsibilities, they asked him to describe what exactly is his job. `My job', the Supreme Leader replied, `is to set Israel on fire.'

Aznar visited Iran in 2001, and has elsewhere said this about his conversation with the Ayatollah Khamanei:

Israel to him was a kind of historical cancer and anomaly, a country ... condemned to disappear. At some point he said very clearly, though softly as he spoke, that an open confrontation against the US and Israel was inevitable, and that he was working for Iran to prevail in such a confrontation. It was his duty as the ultimate stalwart of the Islamic global revolution.

As we think through the likelihood of arriving at a good negotiated solution with Iran, and the possibility of persuading and pressuring the Supreme Leader to abandon his nuclear weapons program, it is worth keeping this rare encounter with him by a Western democratic leader very much in mind.

Link: http://blogs.cfr.org/abrams/2013/02/01/breakfast-with-the-supreme-leader/

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 9:26:34 PM PST
L. King says:
Let me remind you of what a young Muslim woman concluded about her religion:

Why do Muslims despise Jews so much?

According to the Merriam Webster online dictionary, the term `Zionist' is defined as "An international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel". So when I said in my last post that I have always been a Zionist, I meant that I have always supported Israel and the Jews, and I am sure my statement was pretty clear. Then where did this come from?

Kai56 | January 6, 2012 8:54 PM | Reply

come on you have got to be kidding me
jew and zionist not same thing you dumb b***h

What do you mean by that, Kai56? Can you please be more specific why you rendered me with such delightful adjectives?

I have an Egyptian colleague who recently went on a trip to Europe with his family. During one of the train journeys, his 7-year-old daughter got friendly with a similar aged American girl on the train, and then both the parents also introduced themselves since they had a few hours more to go. After a few minutes of casual conversation, my colleague found out that they were Jewish Americans. According to his own admission, he said "Shakila, as soon as I found out that they were Jewish, I had this sudden urge to push them all out of the train". To say that I was shocked beyond belief is an understatement. I just asked him, "Why, Ahmed? Were they not nice people?" To that he replied: "They seemed nice in the beginning before I found out their true identity, but once I did, I just could continue making idle conversation with them, nor could I let my daughter play with their girl, so I just pulled my wife and kids away from them and moved to a different compartment of the train." So as you can see, this is the kind of hatred that many Muslims, especially Arabs, harbor in their hearts against the Jews. Why do they despise them so much that they don't even recognize them as human beings? Well, of course, the answer lies in the book of all evils, the Holy Quran...

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 9:27:26 PM PST
L. King says:
Qur'an 2:61

"Humiliation and wretchedness were stamped on the Jews and they were visited with Allah's wrath."

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 9:27:54 PM PST
L. King says:
More hatred of Jews from the Quran:

Qur'an 4:44

"Have you not considered those to whom a portion of the Book has been given? They traffic in error and desire that you should go astray. But Allah has full knowledge of your enemies. Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) places, saying, 'We hear and we disobey' with a twist of their tongues they slander Faith.... Allah has cursed them for disbelief."

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 9:33:02 PM PST
L. King says:
What business is it of Muslims to pass judgement on the Jews?

Considering the high degree of illiteracy in Muslim countries in the 21st century it seems that the so called "lesson" has been lost on the ulammas. The reference should not have been to Jews but to Muslims themselves.

Instead of knowledge you learn conspiracy theories in your madrassas of hate.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  269
Initial post:  Feb 5, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 28, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions