Customer Discussions > History forum

Jews vs. Goyim?

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 226-250 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 1:18:20 PM PDT
Diva says:
Next time, we'll get a room and not have to worry about the park dwellers.

LMAO

I just might get inflicted with the Lorena Bobbitt syndrome in the face of such "love affair".

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 1:31:50 PM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
Sounds like microsurgery.

Posted on Apr 5, 2012 1:52:42 PM PDT
Let's just say... Now everyone know why I call her, "Diver."

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 1:53:42 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Apr 5, 2012 1:57:25 PM PDT
Like most bigots, left coaster still wants to have sex with the female members of the people he hates<<

Are you referring to the fact that in many parts of Europe, the terms, "Jewess" and "prostitute" were synonyms?

Your culture, and your cultural history does not excuse YOUR bad behavior NOW. IF you ever recognize that.....

You never will.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 2:01:01 PM PDT
L. King says:
Why? Has his sister issued a restraining order? ;-)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 2:16:57 PM PDT
L. King says:
A better title for this thread would be "Left Coaster vs Jews". With the exception of the Muslim ME most Jews and Non-Jews get along just fine. The rate of antisemitism in North America is estimated at between 12 and 15 percent - still too high IMHO, but it does mean that people with your attitude are the problem, not the other way around.

Occasionally I look in on various religion forums. The Judaism forum isn't dead, though is annoyed by various evangelicals. The Islam forum has similar problems. Many of the Christian forums are infested with atheists trying to evangelize their POV.

What you fail to appreciate lc, is that you are obnoxious and therefore disliked. You've probably encountered this in your personal life as well. You have no adult sense of how to behave in a public place, and you get upset and throw tantrums when people point this out. I've found that most people of faith react quite generously when approached with genuine respect for their beliefs, something you lack. So it's quite understandable that you are unwelcome, and perceptive of you that you understand this. What's missing from you is the common curtesy of apologizing for your mistake and leaving.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 2:42:22 PM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
Yes, only Jews were responsible for that as well. The Gentiles were, well ... Lily White.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 2:42:54 PM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
Amazing what Amazon will put up with.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 2:43:30 PM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
I think he even left a bad taste in his sister's mouth.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 2:44:56 PM PDT
You can talk amongst yourselves. That's why there is a Judaism Forum.

Go ahead. I'll leave you to it.

Make it yet another place in the History Forum where you tell people they have no busines posting.

Posted on Apr 5, 2012 2:46:25 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 3:05:55 PM PDT
Diva says:
Correction: microsurgery of what is his "thinking apparatus".

LMAO

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 3:12:43 PM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
If your point was to prove that you're a rabid anti-Semite, I'd say it may be the first time in your life that you were successful at anything.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 4:05:48 PM PDT
Susanna says:
Remeber Nick was constantly bemoaning the fact he couldn't marry a Jewish woman or some such nonsense.

Obviously she wanted nothing to do with him.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 4:06:12 PM PDT
Susanna says:
LOLOL!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 4:07:42 PM PDT
Susanna says:
"Are you referring to the fact that in many parts of Europe, the terms, "Jewess" and "prostitute" were synonyms?"

I've never heard of that. Can you be more specific and provide some documentation?

PS Nazi Europe does not count.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 4:08:58 PM PDT
Susanna says:
!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 4:09:43 PM PDT
Susanna says:
Sounds good to me!! Bye!! And please don't go back on your word the way your "nurse" did, "Doctor."

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 4:59:08 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 5, 2012 5:01:44 PM PDT
Linda Sang says:
LC: Like most bigots, left coaster still wants to have sex with the female members of the people he hates<<

Are you referring to the fact that in many parts of Europe, the terms, "Jewess" and "prostitute" were synonyms?

Your culture, and your cultural history does not excuse YOUR bad behavior NOW. IF you ever recognize that.....

You never will.

LINDA: Would you care to explain this statement? I can vaguely remember hearing that at one time the word "Jewess" was a synonym for "prostitute" but I have no idea WHY. What is the history behind this assertion, and is there any documentation?

Do you have a link where I can go for more information, preferably something reputable that isn't an anti-Semitic hate site? I don't like to click on those links--afraid of phishing/data mining if some bot gets the wrong idea about me.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 8:10:26 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 5, 2012 8:12:52 PM PDT
Robert Olson says:

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 8:13:01 PM PDT
Susanna says:
Aren't you the guy everyone calls the fanatical lunatic POS?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 8:13:47 PM PDT
Susanna says:
And I'm just here to report everything you post. We'll have a party when you're banned, loser.

Posted on Apr 5, 2012 10:16:33 PM PDT
This is a prime example of the Jewish posters attempting to lay claim on the whole territory and attempting to push a fellow member away because of his religion or not being the right one according to them.And listen to them cry out of agony when a goy srteps foot on their perceived property.Discrimination no matter how one spins it.

Robert Olson says:
Were you invited here?

You replied with a later post
Reply to this post
Permalink | Report abuse | Ignore this customer
0 of 1 people think this post adds to the discussion. Do you? Yes No

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 8:06:39 PM PDT
Rachel says:
Were you invited to a Place for Pro- Israel?
There you oozed hatred.

Rachel
Reply to this post
1 of 1 people think this post adds to the discussion. Do you? Yes No

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 9:38:09 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Were you? Ever get the idea you are not wanted? Time to get the idea.
Reply to this post
1 of 1 people think this post adds to the discussion. Do you? Yes No

Your post, in reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 10:05:13 PM PDT
Lawrence A. Dickerson says:
Howdy Robert Olsen.We are waiting for the ruling from Amazon enabling others to be moderators and disallow people because of their religion which by the way is a federal crime of discrimination.One would think that some people would recognize the constitutional fact that people go to prison for behaviors like that.Jewish or not,Mormon,Catholic,Muslim,Hindu,etc. are all welcome on Amazon Discussion Boards.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/history/ref=cm_cd_et_up_redir?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx33HXI3XVZDC8G&cdPage=39&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx1WSMWMJCF3IBZ&newContentID=MxN5K6308C2Y7T#MxN5K6308C2Y7T

Posted on Apr 5, 2012 11:50:05 PM PDT
"It's A Trick, We Always Use It"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jUGVPBO9_cA
‹ Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 400 Next ›
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the History forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  90
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Mar 31, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 31, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions