Customer Discussions > History forum

Will Israel start World War III within the next 136 days?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Aug 16, 2012 10:49:13 PM PDT
Nah, it'll be 137 days, not 136.

Posted on Aug 17, 2012 5:38:13 AM PDT
Yo says:
I predict Israel will not attack Iran without US participation, which I predict will not be forthcoming. I further predict Iran will get nuclear weapons and Israel will get even more nuclear weapons. Hopefully this will usher in Cold War II rather than World War III.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 17, 2012 5:52:14 AM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
I disagree. Israel will go it alone with or without US help. They can't allow Iran to have a nuke they will use and put their vibrant economy in jeopardy.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 17, 2012 6:10:28 AM PDT
Bubba says:
patrick says: it sounds in part like the script of those little religious-sect Armageddon comic-books that used to get given out when I was a teen, cant recall which wacko church used to do it.
All that Gog vs Magog stuff, it was mostly anti-Soviet Union anti communism."

The contemporary version of those tracts are "Chick Tracts", the difference is that Muslims are the boogey man in "Chick Tracts".

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 17, 2012 6:14:16 AM PDT
Bubba says:
The Israelis weren't at all confident that their anti-missile defenses could keep Scud missiles launched from Iraq out of Israel.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 17, 2012 6:16:45 AM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Not at that time, because the tech was new. Now it is much improved.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 17, 2012 6:26:12 AM PDT
Bubba says:
"Little Boy" was detonated at an altitude of about 2,000 feet. "Fat Man" was detonated at an altitude of about 1,650 feet.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 17, 2012 11:23:14 AM PDT
Actually, there is only one question, here. And it is easily answered.

Question: If WWIII starts, will Pitiful Architect blame the Jews?

Answer: Yes

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 17, 2012 11:29:42 AM PDT
Susanna says:
Question: Will the world blame the Jews?

Answer: They already have.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 17, 2012 11:37:01 AM PDT
John M. Lane says:
This thread and all the blame-Israel-for-absolutely-everything, including Iran's support of global terrorism, provides yet another demonstration of how "the Big Lie" works, in my opinion. Earlier examples of Hitler's "Big Lie" led to World War II and the Holocaust.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 17, 2012 11:59:56 AM PDT
:)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 17, 2012 4:55:10 PM PDT
Diva says:
If I made an error, so be it, I apologize.

Incidentally, the only building reaching that height is in Dubai, 2716 feet. I guess they'll have to nuke Dubai instead. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 18, 2012 7:30:48 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 18, 2012 7:33:36 AM PDT
Bubba says:
The detonation height of "Little Boy" being about 2,000 feet was rounded. The detonator altitude was set at 1,900 feet, and due to the delay in actual detonation, the actual detonation occurred at about 1,860 feet. Due to some small possible inaccuracy in the detonator altimeter, the detonation altitude is approximate. Close does count in hand grenades and nukes.

There is another building that reaches the height that "Little Boy" was detonated; Makkah Royal Clock Tower Hotel, in Mecca, Saudi Arabia at 1,972 feet.

Posted on Aug 18, 2012 7:50:25 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 18, 2012 7:54:59 AM PDT
DarthRad says:
Here's a fascinating analysis of the situation by a former IDF general:

http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/magazine/ex-idf-general-u-s-missed-chance-for-diplomatic-solution-to-iran-nuclear-issue-1.450766

As to the Opening Post, 12-21-12 (or some say 12-12-12) may have some sort of significance in the Mayan calendar, etc., but it would not be smart for Israel to attack Iran then. Whether Obama wins or loses the election, he would still be President and a lame duck, and would hardly feel beholden to AIPAC for his political future.

If Romney wins, Israel would have to wait another 6 months, into the middle of 2013 or later, as Romney gets his appointees into place and actually forms a working government. Otherwise, a disorganized US government in transition would most likely totally botch any military operation.

If Israel does attack Iran, Romney would for sure have to live up to his gooey suck up to the Israel lobby and join in the war. He would then be faced with this wonderful choice of how to pay for this war in Iran without violating his pledge to cut the deficit and not raise taxes. He would have to start by killing everybody's grandmothers by shutting down Medicare and Social Security. Why should he care? He's got his $101 million IRA all set to go.

I'm thinking Israel attacks Iran in September or October, before the election, when they have maximum leverage on US politicians, especially Obama. This will then prove to be the defining moment in history when Obama has to choose to do what I'm sure he knows is the right thing versus the politically expedient thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 18, 2012 8:01:21 AM PDT
Jeff Marzano says:
Lj3d says:

[And the event occurred on April 29, 2012 which has already passed uneventfully where nuclear events are concerned.]

OK we're in the clear then. Nothing to worry about.

Jeff Marzano

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 18, 2012 8:04:18 AM PDT
Jeff Marzano says:
Rachel says:

[You need thrills, get them, they are alot of cheeks around- whatever your prefereces are.]

What exactly did you mean ?

Jeff Marzano

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 18, 2012 8:06:22 AM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Not really. 2029 an asteroid is coming extremely close to the earth and will be a near miss. On its return trip in 2036 it looks like it is going to hit, and if it does it may be a life ending event. Just thought I would cheer everybody up.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 18, 2012 8:16:31 AM PDT
Jeff Marzano says:
Diva says:

[Is there anywhere a 31,000 ft tall building?? Because that's where the bombs on Japan were detonated.]

That's 6 miles. I think you mean 1900 feet.

Still it's an interesting question. What types of nuclear devices are out there today that are small yet powerful. Some of America's nuclear missiles today only weigh a few hundred pounds but are equivalent to about 15 Hiroshima bombs. Those are thermonuclear.

Have you considered biological ? During the Cold War the former Soviet Union used genetic engineering to create super germs that could end all life on planet Earth. They genetically modified ancient pathogens like the plague and smallpox to create new diseases that the human body has never experienced before.

Then there's chemical weapons. VX gas made it into Modern Marvels list of the top 10 'greatest' weapons of all time.

Jeff Marzano

Biohazard: The Chilling True Story of the Largest Covert Biological Weapons Program in the World--Told from Inside by the Man Who Ran It

Posted on Aug 18, 2012 8:26:30 AM PDT
DarthRad says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 18, 2012 8:32:41 AM PDT
Jeff Marzano says:
Spiritual Architect says:

[126 days until December 21 2012.]

The December 21 question and the Mayan calendar is an interesting subject for me but it is probably more of a philosophical or religious issue than historical.

What exactly will happen on or around that date, if anything, I don't know. According to the Mayans on December 21 the sun's 25,800 year journey through the 12 astrological ages will end. In that case we are within a few short months of the end of a very long time period. Whatever's going to happen may have already happened or at least started to happen.

Who knows what it may really be. The universe is billions of years old. It could be something that we can't even begin to imagine.

I believe in that date myself. The Book Of Revelation is true although it's being interpreted in literal and sometimes bizarre ways today. Armageddon is I believe within all of us. Wars. Famines. Plagues. All of those things have happened many times since the Book Of Revelation was written and those experiences have been written on our souls.

Perhaps the great period of tribulation spoken of in Revelation has been going on for at least 2,000 years. This great struggle is coming to its end now.

The anti Christ, the abomination the singer Madonna, has now appeared just as Revelation predicted. So that much did come true in a literal way.

The only question now is will good or evil ultimately triumph on planet Earth.

Jeff Marzano

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 18, 2012 8:39:28 AM PDT
Jeff Marzano says:
Spiritual Architect says:

[Russia, Pakistan and China will all give Iran nukes.]

That's only an assumption. Nuclear bombs exploding is not in anyone's best interest, at least anyone who is sane. There aren't many countries who want to have nuclear bombs exploding near them.

Leaders of countries like Iran and North Korea would probably be wise not to say things like that. Then again maybe it's better that they do say it so people know they are thinking about it.

I hope we never find out what will happen if an atomic bomb or any weapon of mass destruction goes off in Israel or anywhere else.

The closest we've come since World War II was when Saddam used chemical weapons against Iran. Those types of substances aren't very nice either.

We had the nerve agent used in Japan also by that terrorist organization.

Jeff Marzano

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 18, 2012 8:47:49 AM PDT
Jeff Marzano says:
J. Schwarz says:

[2029 an asteroid is coming extremely close to the earth and will be a near miss.]

What is the name of this space rock ?

The dinosaur killer asteroid is probably the most dramatic scientific discovery of all time. That at least is much more than just a legend. The scientists have found ground zero where this massive object collided with the Earth.

The universe is a dangerous place anyway. Asteroids. Black holes. Solar flares. Gamma ray bursters. Super novas.

Recently a star that's 140 light years from the Earth put out massive amounts of deadly radiation during solar flare activity. This is an obscure star that most people other than astronomers have never heard of. But if the Earth was closer to this star the radiation would have destroyed our world.

The alchemists of old believed that God is an alchemist who created the universe by converting energy into matter. The stars reverse this process as does a nuclear weapon.

Jeff Marzano

Fulcanelli: Master Alchemist: Le Mystere des Cathedrales, Esoteric Intrepretation of the Hermetic Symbols of The Great Work

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 18, 2012 8:49:44 AM PDT
Diva says:
Hi Jeff,

I know near nothing about nuclear devices other than the damage they can do.

I don't think there is a fear of countries nuking each other but small suit case size dirty bombs in the hands of terrorists. This can be a game changer. Terrorists can bring the world to it's knees.

That's why Iran, the main supporter of terrorism should never be allowed to have nukes and they will not.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 18, 2012 9:14:27 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 18, 2012 9:16:35 AM PDT
Jeff Marzano says:
Diva says:

[I know near nothing about nuclear devices other than the damage they can do.]

Well I guess the thing that's changed since World War II is mainly the destructive power of nuclear weapons.

They have since come up with the neutron bomb which produces the radiation effect but without the blast and heat. I guess that's the ultimate anti personnel weapon.

Beyond that who knows what the mad scientists have created in secret over the last 65 years.

My understanding is something like the bomb that was used on Hiroshima is now used just to get the environment hot enough to allow a thermonuclear reaction to start for the devices they have today.

The fire ball created by a 3 megaton hydrogen bomb would be 3 miles in diameter and would cause instant and permanent blindness from 30 miles away. That's how bright those things are. Temperatures get up into the 10 million degree range which I think is hotter than the surface of the sun. Basically this all sounds like creating a miniature sun on the Earth.

Strangely the sun puts of many millions of times more energy than a hydrogen bomb every second and it's been doing this for literally billions of years. Human beings cannot look directly at the sun for more than a few seconds without being blinded. The sun is above. We are below.

I have a TV show recorded on my DVR called 'Countdown to Zero' where scientists talk about the development of nuclear missiles and the chances they will ever be used.

There was an incident where the U.S. launched a missile over Iceland or someplace. This missile was strictly for scientific research but its behavior exactly matched what a nuclear missile with multiple warheads would do when fired against Moscow. Apparently somebody had dropped the ball and the Russians didn't know about this experiment.

They woke up Boris Yeltsin in Russia and he had to make a split second decision about launching an all out counter strike against the U.S.. Based on Russia's protocol Yeltsin should have given the order to launch their nuclear and probably biological missiles. But Yeltsin didn't believe that the U.S. attack was real which was fortunate for civilization. Yeltsin was drunk most of the time anyway.

According to the book I'm showing below there's a confederation of advanced extra terrestrial races that monitor our planet Earth at all times. They have a policy of non interference but they might intervene if we start approaching something like a nuclear holocaust.

Those Iargans said they don't know how we can sleep at night with our nuclear arsenals. With the pressing of a few buttons we could witness something that the human mind really cannot even begin to imagine. The buildup of nuclear arsenals is something that happens on many other planets which are like our planet Earth.

Terrorism. Organized crime. Slavery. Those things happen on countless other worlds since the forces that cause them are the same everywhere.

Jeff Marzano

Ufo...Contact from Planet Iarga

Haarp: The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy (The Mind-Control Conspiracy Series)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 18, 2012 9:34:10 AM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Apophis. The Russians calculated it will hit the earth on April 13, 2036 while Nasa disagrees. If it goes through a gravity window the odds are greater that it will hit. It is about 350 to 450 meters across or the size of two football fields traveling at about 23,000 mph. If it does hit in a populated area millions may die. Nasa and Russia are now considering ways to alter the path.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  61
Total posts:  1879
Initial post:  Aug 16, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions