Customer Discussions > History forum

An Opportunity for Islamic Supporters to Show What's right with Islam.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-125 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 5, 2012 10:35:43 PM PST
bob397103 says:
Jawwaad says he gives money directly to the families... So he couldn't possibly be supporting terrorism... And he says I said every mosque in the country gives money to terrorism... But I didn't say that... So I ask him where his mosque gets money, he doesn't answer... I ask again... Then he uses this tone of exasperation and tells me they pass the hat... Does he even know when he's lying? I don't think so, but he got caught in the act because his story didn't make sense. Yes, Jawwaad is a very valuable member of society! Completely turned his life around. Straightened himself out!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 10:58:17 PM PST
Jawwaad says:
What a liar.

You said "but you give money to your mosque and part of it goes to terrorism." Nov 5, 2012 9:34:51 PM PST So you said if I give money to my mosque, it goes to terrorism.

You're a liar trying to twist words to fit your agenda but you distinctly said "but you give money to your mosque and part of it goes to terrorism." You made a unfounded statement to try to make your agenda fit.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:02:57 PM PST
bob397103 says:
So what are you saying, Jawwaad? You don't support your mosque? You don't give one dime to you mosque, right?

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 11:04:58 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
Lets try to stick to the OP guys. Arguing over mosque finances is not discussing anything positive.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:12:08 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 11:18:19 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
I don't post every negative incident about Islam and would like to post something positive. However there are many things I dislike about Arab culture that Arabs themselves need to address and they are too numerous to list. I think the paucity of positive posts has to do with poor access to the Arab news media and some of the reporters and newscasters make no attempt to hide their bigotry and hatred. I also know that Yugoslavian Muslims are different from Arab Muslims.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:30:46 AM PST
Rachel says:
J. Schwarz:

In agreement. Just the positive. I would love to see answers that justify the negative modes that you just mentioned. Perhaps we can understand better what we see as negative, in a milder way.
I am waiting.

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 10:47:18 AM PST
Domenico says:
Those are really good Muslims. The description fits.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 10:49:09 AM PST
Domenico says:
Extremism = Sharia law ?

ALL Muslim majority countries have a sharia based system of governing. It is the very reason why ALL of the Muslim majority countries rejected the Universal Declaration For Human Rights for being AGAINST islam.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 10:54:37 AM PST
Domenico says:
You are a Muslim.

In order for YOU to promote "peace and understanding" you must follow only ONE part of Islam ... the Religion part.
What are you going to do with the other parts of islam? You know, the Government, Military, Justice, Social, etc?

Are you going to reject them all ????????
If you keep them (and not FIGHTING against) you would NOT promote peace and understanding... at all !
You would have to lie big time KNOWING that all those anti Non-Muslim parts are dangerous to people.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 10:59:26 AM PST
patrick says:
LOL

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 11:00:20 AM PST
patrick says:
im going to start a thread about the upside of stepping in dogshyt, Schwarz..

only positive contributions now, folks.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 11:01:31 AM PST
Domenico says:
So... you think Jizia is a good thing ... just like all other taxes ??? Really?

Your decision to ignore the quranic verse and all history behind Jizia, (in actuality Extortion Money, pay or die, Mafia style).... is quite suspect to all who know Islam and what Islam does to people.

Maybe you never thought of treating people equally will be more godly, more fair ??

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 11:03:11 AM PST
patrick says:
thats right.

actually I thought it inevitable that there would be at least a trickle of the usual --sanitizations-- and apologist comic books.

and DEFINITELY the old 'Golden age of Islam" routine..

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 11:03:53 AM PST
Domenico says:
It's already an Honor to be an "Islamophobe" ... Some people see the danger sooner than others.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 11:07:14 AM PST
patrick says:
but the crickets were chirping, Jawwaad...

Surely that was a sign from Allah, O crickets..

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 11:10:30 AM PST
patrick says:
very easy to get a Fatwa from any Mullah which says:

Taxes are Haraam

Welfare handouts , to 'accept the Benefit" from the same government/taxpayers that paying taxes to is haraam..is however Helal

ie..contributing :illegal
taking accepting from /mooching on :legal

I kid you not, the Sheikhs in western communities are often heard giving just such religious rulings.
"Islamic pride"

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 11:11:07 AM PST
patrick says:
yes...is a term for the practice, even. Its enshrined.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 11:12:54 AM PST
L. King says:
I was actually referring to Jawwaad's reference to Imam Yahya Hendi, though I wouldn't exclude Jawwaad when I say that talk is a good start. I don't agree with everything that the Imam says, nor have I gone beyond his web site, but even you might agree with some of it:

"Islam is a very inclusive religion, but Muslims have given it a bad name," Hendi, who was born in Nablus on the West Bank and came to the United States 20 years ago, told Reuters.

At his mosque, there are no separate doors for women and men and no curtain separating them during prayer. The mosque board was headed by a woman for the past five years.

"This wasn't an issue for us," said Hendi, who studied Islamic theology in Jordan and Christianity and Judaism - including Hebrew - for his doctorate in the United States. "It would be unheard of in Europe or the Arab world." '

"God wanted us to be different," he insisted. "He wanted unity - but not uniformity."

The most American factor in his ministry, Hendi said, is the freedom Muslims have in the United States to study Islam and shed traditions that stem more from Arab or other Muslim cultures rather than from the faith itself.

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/7/9/75112.shtml

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 11:14:54 AM PST
King's Kid says:
There aren't any positives

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 11:19:09 AM PST
Domenico says:
The "moderate" Muslims cannot fight against Islam because Islam is not Moderate or Radical Or Extreme ... Islam is ONE kind, Mohammed's kind.

So the Moderate Muslims are moderate ONLY when they can get away with it... especially in the West.
In the West they can live how they TRULY want to live... keep the religion part of Islam and ditch the harmful parts; Government, Justice, Military.

Once a country becomes a Muslim Majority the Moderates scat ... no were to be seen. It becomes dangerous for them to be who they really are (nice people against Evil) .. So due to coercion they place themselves in an impossible possition and suffer when people all over the world ask a never ending question;

''Where are the Moderate, good Muslims ??? "

Yes, there are good people in Islam.... but they fake it ! How can they fight against Mohammed ????

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 11:21:38 AM PST
patrick says:
im seeing this trend of scapegoating Arabs and Arabism for whats wrong with Islam, but when I look outside of the Arab world at non-arab Islam, such as Pakistan, Bangladesh, the muslim quarter of India, Indonesia, black african Islam..Iran for goodness sake....I dont see much improvement vs the real Arab brand.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 11:45:53 AM PST
Domenico says:
The relentless struggle for Arabization of Muslims all over the globe tells a lot more than many would like to admit.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 1:49:51 PM PST
bob397103 says:
Talk is cheap. Everyone wants their religion to sound good, regardless of how much lying they have to do. muslims do a lot in the way of public relations to make themselves look like they're mainstream Americans. Surveys show otherwise. I can't understand why I would accept anything any imam says at face value.

>>"Islam is a very inclusive religion, but Muslims have given it a bad name,"<<

Complete rubbish. The koran explicitly states that muslims should not associate with or take friends who are Jews or Christians. Clearly this imam is lying.

>>including Hebrew<<

He also studied Hebrew for his doctorate! I'm so impressed! Then islam couldn't possibly teach hate for Jews, right?

>>"God wanted us to be different," he insisted. "He wanted unity - but not uniformity."<<

Where did he get that idea? That's not islamic. islam is totalitarian. It even tells you when you have to pray, how you have to pray, and in which direction you have to pray. Nothing could more totalitarian than that. It is all about uniformity and conformity.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 2:46:43 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
Do you step in it often? In NY the dog owners have to pick up after their dogs.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 6:41:36 PM PST
Domenico says:
Bob, let's be fair; there are MILLIONS so-called Muslims who would do ANYTHING to get rid of some of the ''holy islamic'' filth but cannot. You DO know that.

Put yourself in their shoes - wouldn't you do just what this guy does? I would.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  32
Total posts:  1135
Initial post:  Nov 3, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions